• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    I can't get the ghostbuster to work xD where is this guy from jhoto i think its ecrutiks gym leader cause he isn't in his gym but where is he :P
    You have to go to the Burnt Tin Tower he is there. Well you wont see him there but he is at the gym when the Dogs are released. Also instead of getting Aireal Ace from the 1st gym leader like in the preview of beta4 i got a TM that was there during the actualy G/S woot. Makes me love this hack even more

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    Sorry for posting this but on the Route under Violet City my character keeps inverting color. Like his clothes and skin turn into the oppisite color it only does that when I am walking but in battles im normal so its no big deal

mrsaturn9

Crazy yet helpful
    Years
  • Umm, I am trying to get this to work..I know how to patch ROMs, I did it before with the other versions of the beta, but when I patch it, the game doesn't load. I just get a glitchy mess. the Fire Red roms worked fine before I patched

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
  • Hey Zel! The new beta rocks! I couldnt shut up about it not coming out earlier but it rocks!

Anyway,does anybody know where i can get some good pokemon (before) Kanto

my team is: Pikachu-lv71,Typhlosion-lv73,Charizard-lv65. i need three more pokemon =) thanks ahead of time!

PS now im at the place before the voctiory road and i see this read haired trainer with a pikachu standing about 10 steps away from him and it looks like its holding a journal. i cant clikc on them,nohing happens. what do i do?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Great i playing the new beta right now :D
    Well i hate to ask this to you zell ..
    But im trying to locate Trapinch :P
    and i can't seem to find it :( maybe you can help me by maybe telling me haha i hope so though :D
    And offcourse if somebody knows it please Pm me :)

Last edited:

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
  • Hey Zel! The new beta rocks! I couldnt shut up about it not coming out earlier but it rocks!

Anyway,does anybody know where i can get some good pokemon (before) Kanto

my team is: Pikachu-lv71,Typhlosion-lv73,Charizard-lv65. i need three more pokemon =) thanks ahead of time!

PS now im at the place before the voctiory road and i see this read haired trainer with a pikachu standing about 10 steps away from him and it looks like its holding a journal. i cant clikc on them,nohing happens. what do i do?

Thing is you probably did the walk through walls cheat otherwise
    you wouldn't have to go near the person. Just go back and just walk normally and you will know.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • ehh... i've got the gs ball and celebi...

anyway, what happened is, i picked a apricorn, went to azela... i saw someone standing out side of kurts house, but i decided to check it later... i enter kurts house, he says im busy... now, i check the person outside... its are good friend kurt... he gives me my gs ball back, says the forest it angry or something like that...

weird thing is, i never gave him the gs ball... heck, i never even FOUND the gs ball...

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2009
    Can someone tell me how the Farfetch'd chase works? I'm chasing it for 10 minutes now. It's still going to the same spots... :knockedou

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • Can someone tell me how the Farfetch'd chase works? I'm chasing it for 10 minutes now. It's still going to the same spots... :knockedou

meh, how about i just give ya my save file from that point? dang, i don't got one... meh, i got one thats past it though. your just outside of goldenrod, and ya don't have the 3rd badge yet

its attached. also, take notice that it is from beta 3.5... but, it should still work

also, i think i found a glitch (well, im not SURE about it... i never did try this in gold)
    when you pay the toll to get to lake of rage you can pass through. but, i forgot something that time, so i had to exit... after i had got what i needed, i went through again... i was charged the toll fee again... im not sure if this is a glitch though.

edit again : its been a while since i played gold (or chrystal, and silver) but, isn't lances dragonite script supposed to active one you enter the building instead of entering, that takign a step foward?

edit again2 : meh, i walked down the path to the scientist, then back up between the tree and wall and activated the intruder script... the rocket guy walked to the middle, even though i was on the far side of the wall... shouldn't he move infront of your sprite or something?

edit again3 : meh, the part where you disable to generator, well you try to go to the other side, lance says leave this side to me. well, i started to take the elecrode down from the top down. i saw lances sprite outside of the room... i tried the other side, and i stil get the script that says leave this side to me... one question... is he psychic?

edit again4 : meh, im not sure about this,but the person that sells the rage candy bars that blocks you for leaving mohogany town... wasn't he supposed to say "sorry sonny, but im all out of rage candy bars" after you shut down the machine under they shop? im not sure about it though...

edit again5 : umm, in gold didn't ho-ho have scared ash when you capture it? i can't remember but i do think is was supposed to have scared ash...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    meh, how about i just give ya my save file from that point? dang, i don't got one... meh, i got one thats past it though. your just outside of goldenrod, and ya don't have the 3rd badge yet

its attached. also, take notice that it is from beta 3.5... but, it should still work

also, i think i found a glitch (well, im not SURE about it... i never did try this in gold)
    when you pay the toll to get to lake of rage you can pass through. but, i forgot something that time, so i had to exit... after i had got what i needed, i went through again... i was charged the toll fee again... im not sure if this is a glitch though.

Nope its not XD Its Team Rocket. They are scamming you XD

You cant get the shiny headbutting Zigzagoon anymore now I get TM 02 from that guy who gives you headbutt :'(

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2009
    That Savefile is at Team Rocket...
    So I still have to do the Farfetch'd chase.
    Cane anyone please tell me how to do that. :nervous:

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2007
    Umm, I am trying to get this to work..I know how to patch ROMs, I did it before with the other versions of the beta, but when I patch it, the game doesn't load. I just get a glitchy mess. the Fire Red roms worked fine before I patched

this is happening to me too, could anyone figure out how to fix this?

thanks.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2007
    i need help

Yep, I was unlucky with the backup thing just for two days. Well, anyway, we're back, and I keep on working.
    I wont be able to do anything till Thursday, but luckily I should be reaching my second goal by that time.
    I'll post screens later, if I have some free time.

(and, just to remember what I said before: I appreciate any help offered, but I don't need it for now, I'll try to do things myself but if I fail, it's nice to know people who can help, thanks!)

yo zel, the game wont let me save, even when i switched to Flash128k what do i do?

roxas123

Trainer
    Years
  • I love the new Ho-oh in the intro. It looks much better, and the smoke goes well with it. Great job. I can tell some major effort has been put into the new beta(s). I didn't try anything past beat 2 previously.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back