• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zowayix

hi
    Years
    YAY!!! Beta4 is out!

It sucks that my beta3.5 [.sav] somehow got deleted, so I have to start over... NO!

Oh, and hoenn pkmn aren't that rare, because I walked around Route 29 (between new bark and cherrygrove) for only about 2 minutes and found 2 wild zigzagoon.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    YAY!!! Beta4 is out!

It sucks that my beta3.5 [.sav] somehow got deleted, so I have to start over... NO!

Oh, and hoenn pkmn aren't that rare, because I walked around Route 29 (between new bark and cherrygrove) for only about 2 minutes and found 2 wild zigzagoon.
    Then your luck because Zel (the person who made this game) said they are very rare so they must be

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    Okay you broke 2 rules in that post. 1 dont be rude. 2 complete spam.

ANYWAY I when does Beta 4 end? I heard it ends at the Power PLant but people are getting to it O_O

actully, it ends after you get the rail pass.

roxas123

Trainer
    Years
    Ok I got him there but he ran through the trees and I was forced to us the walked through walls code (I am always against cheats). >_> try to fix that. I had to talk to him off the path.

mrsaturn9

Crazy yet helpful
    Years
    Hoenn pokemon are weird for me.. I find them quickly yet when I run outa pokeballs and run/KO them, they don't appear again T_T *glares are Mudkip and Mawile* and I REALLY need a mawile right about now =(

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    actully, it ends after you get the rail pass.
    Ah okay thats a little farther .

But if all pokemon are in the game how are Jiachi,Deoxys,Kyogre,Groudon,Rayquaza,Mew, The 3 Birds,The Regis and all them O_O

Where is Mawhile? And I just found and caught a Seviper ^_^ woot

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    Ok, zel, so I just did the Celebi event, and now I'm back north of Cerulean City, but Misty's still not on her date! I checked the Gym, too---no sign of her! Did I do something wrong?

mrsaturn9

Crazy yet helpful
    Years
    This is a great hack..er...game! Hack sounds degrading now due to how far this projects been! Almost, maybe even in the same class as the bunch of people translating Mother 3 (sequel to Earthbound aka Mother 2) since we didn't get it. Oh and technically we DO have the national dex since we can go in National mode =P

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    Go to the first page, read over the first post in this thread and search for the OH so lovely links leading to how to get the hack, the rom and how to apply. A pint of effort will do you just a little good.

Oh, and awesome work Zel. To say this hack is great would be an understatement, it's arguably the best thing that's come for ages, and given the extra effort you've put in, outshines even Nintendo's own work with remakes. Being able to catch Hoenn Pokemon without the National Dex is an awesome feature, and I'm salivating at the potential parties I can build. Finding these oh so rare Pokemon will be a challenge, but the payoff is more than worth it. I'll just have to run a search through the thread for a couple locations and start from there, and maybe write up a Pokemon Locations FAQ of sorts. Either way, I'll be enjoying this immensely. Thanks a bunch Zel.

You get the national dex at the beginning of the game >.>

Found another Glitch. I used the VS Seeker and the Person who wanted to battle changed into a different sprite and was jumping up and dowmn then when I talked to them they would battle >.>

What you dont want to battle me *kicks sprite in nads*

*runs*

I just found a Tentacool in the sand in olivine >.> or the waters edge i dont know because I was behing the Rock infront of the PokeCenter

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    meh, im stuck...

ok, i've got moarty to fix my ghostbuster... i went to olivine, then boarded the ship... now, how do i get off the ship?

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    Did you take a nap in your cabin on the ship?

i did... and it still won't work... i've beaten all the trainers on the ship, talked to them 5 times, heck, i even tried flying out of the ship... nothing will work...

Short Range

Chargin' mah Solarbeam!
    Years
    I found a really bad glitch. When ever I battle people with Pokemon that have variable moves like metronome it's always going to be Low Kick. I'm also never able to attack when I'm parlyzed making it like an infinate number of turns sleep attack. I also found that magnetude is always 6. Where have all the variables gone?

Note: It might be because I'm using a level up GameShark Code but that's only because I needed to get my Crocanaw up to level 25 to fight the rival and beat Bayleaf but under no sircumstances do I cheat on real GBA Games.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    Maybe you have to find the Captains Grandaughter like in G/S/C

that was the first time you are one the ship...not the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th.

Meh, i had hoped i didn't have to do this... but, im just going to have to remove the sprite blocking the door to pass i guess...

edit : Woot Woot, after moving the sprite i can get out... but, aww crap... i gotta go through the ever lasting stairs again... anyway, gengars and haunters eh? i needed a gengar...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back