• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    omg it didnt work it seems that wen the help thing comes up..the screen also gets smaller.....

:( it must be your computer then :( instead of downloading the patch download the ROM someone already patched ill pm that to you

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2016
    Also, when you fly to Route 4 you'll end up in Blackthorn City. I found that out because you couldn't fly to it in Johto. And it's possible to fly to Route 4 while that area is not finished yet.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    Also, when you fly to Route 4 you'll end up in Blackthorn City. I found that out because you couldn't fly to it in Johto. And it's possible to fly to Route 4 while that area is not finished yet.

Its possible t oteleport there even though its not finished

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
    That fly stuff is because zel hasn't edited fly positions yet, and he didn't edit the world map (you'll see the islands if you look at the map in various places). I hope he manages to put each region in each single map or there will be a mess.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2008
    Hey guys i figured out that the help thing i was talking about is not even supposed to come up unless u press A wich i did...so all i need is the controls...like how 2 play it on the computer..... does any1 no the controls on the comp? plz help me
    thanx

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2008
    I no this sounds REALLY stupid but im new 2 this...how do u get Shiny gold onto ur gameboy from ur comp if u can....:(

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    I no this sounds REALLY stupid but im new 2 this...how do u get Shiny gold onto ur gameboy from ur comp if u can....:(

Buy a flashcard. I know its possible but expensive.

Does anyone know how to take a snap shot of your VBA? Like make a picture? I am reseting for shiny celebii (if I can get the gosh event to work) and when I find it I want to take a picture.

Kyber-Groudon

After all, I'm only human.....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2008

With a hell of a lot of work....... you'd have to put it into the right format, fina a way to transfer it to a gameboy cart, and then you might be able to play it....

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2008
    OMG YAY!!!!!! it turns out that u have to use Z and X on the comp as A and B!!!! NOw I CAN FINALY PLAY!!! i just had the controls rong!!! im SOO hAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
    ps. i am also playing pokemon orange!!!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    OMG YAY!!!!!! it turns out that u have to use Z and X on the comp as A and B!!!! NOw I CAN FINALY PLAY!!! i just had the controls rong!!! im SOO hAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
    ps. i am also playing pokemon orange!!!

You didnt know that >.> *grunts*

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    Does anyone know how to take a snap shot of your VBA? Like make a picture? I am reseting for shiny celebii (if I can get the gosh event to work) and when I find it I want to take a picture.
    check your controls, there's a button for screenshots.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    I NEED HELP

I cant activte the celebi event. I have the GS ball but still nothing. Ive tried talking to Kurt but still nothing ive tried going to the shrine and still nothing

I am just going to start a new game my game is getting boring XD

Last edited:

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
    I NEED HELP

I cant activte the celebi event. I have the GS ball but still nothing. Ive tried talking to Kurt but still nothing ive tried going to the shrine and still nothing

I am just going to start a new game my game is getting boring XD

1. Show the GS Ball to Elm after you get his call at Cerulean City
    2. Go to Azelea trough the Union cave, when you talk to Kurt, he will examine the GS Ball for a while.
    3. Go from Azelea to Goldenrod (Through forest), fly back to Azelea and talk to kurt (the event from Crystal will happen).

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    1. Show the GS Ball to Elm after you get his call at Cerulean City
    2. Go to Azelea trough the Union cave, when you talk to Kurt, he will examine the GS Ball for a while.
    3. Go from Azelea to Goldenrod (Through forest), fly back to Azelea and talk to kurt (the event from Crystal will happen).

Okay ^_^ thanks so much*smiles*

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    When am I supposed to get the call from Prof.Elm to activate the Celebi Event >.> I already got the 3 badges in Kanto that I can get

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2012
    Is there anything in mt mortar worth visiting. I never bothered to go in there when i first played gold so I dont know.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    Is there anything in mt mortar worth visiting. I never bothered to go in there when i first played gold so I dont know.

Someone gives you a Tyoruge in there

Prof.Elm wont call me so now I am looking for a Squirtle to start my new team ^_^

While looking for Squirtle I found a Level 6 Shiny Tentacool

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back