• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronos1000

Fear my nonhacked Lv100 Deoxys
Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2011
    You still have Beta 3.5 download beta 4 that one goes up to the Magnet Train event!

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • Where is the Machine Part? I can't find it in the water!

First, did you use te newer Beta 4 IPS which has the Machine Part event fixed?
    If not, use a save of before talking to Amelia at the powerplant and patch it with the fixed beta 4.
    If you did used the fixed Beta 4, Battle the rocket and look in the water where I place a black dot.
    Pokemon Shiny Gold

Look at page 189 for your GS ball problem, I posted the solution there.

Years
  • Victory Road

Gwahaha, I found a bug which can both help Zel and the lazy people out there.

When you are infront of the exit of the Victory Road, go to rightest boulder and use strength. Normally, you must come from the right way because if you come from left, the rightest boulder stuck. But you can go through it!! I guess this is a very important bug. So, when you are *inside* of that boulder, Rival comes. If you beat him, you can go to left of the boulder, which is the door that leads to Pokemon League.

Lash

Years
  • Hey, how do you keep going on after you beat the Elite Four?
    Because heres how it usually happens for me;
    Beat E4> Beat Lance> Beat Carlos> Credits> The 1MB Circuit Board is not installed.
    Thats what happens whenever I try to continue, and I can't D:
    I try the Options> Emulator> Save Type> Flash 182K thing and it does'nt work, so I can't go onto Kanto :(
    Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    sucks

iil have toe start over again that sucks because i did f4 from my previous save file to see the shiny gyrados cause i already catched it in beta 4. so i accendantily saved my orginally file
    f1 and f2. i save constantly lol. so i lost my orginally now i have started a new game . that sucks big time!

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • Im pretty sure Only Ho-oh, The 3 Dogs and Celebii are obtainable but when the hack is finished all legends will be available

The dogs ARE in the game, just not catchable yet.
    You can get them to leave the tower, but Zel didn't know how to let them all run in the wild.

So the legendaries are:
    Celebi and Ho-oh

El Moss

General Cool Guy
    Years
  • Great hack zel, i played an old beta not sure wich and trained all my pokes i think it was totodile pidgey spearow hoothoot rattata and geodude to lv 10 on the first route i even beat the nosepass guy but then when i got to the well i got frozen on one of the people (hopefully thats fixed now) i thought o well and went to open my save state... BUT I HADNT MADE ONE T.T i just cant bring myself to play the new beta mayb i will eventually

im not sure if its been said yet but someone asked where to get zigzagoon its in the first route (26?)

btw im makin a game from scratch (not pokemon) and wen i do events that happen as soon as u enter the room i use events that are always on but switch themselves off as soon as you use them, not sure if thats possible in poke-scripting if it is and you could work out how to do it you would be able to stop the having to take one step thing, but its probably not worth all the hassle

keep up the hack!!!

Gamewhale

lol --
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    I just beat the league and found out that my FireRed ROM won't save...

Downloading another one right now... I'll have to start from the beginning again. :(

Years
  • OK normally i would find out but this is getting anoyying
    I Defeated Clair the last gym leader .. she said get the dragon fang in Dragon's Den .. wel i did :) but when i return to her she keeps saying if that lil mission is to difficult or something :S what to do ..
    should i just go to elite 4 ?

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • @crossel: Did you patched over a previous version (with old save) or a clean rom with no saves?
    Patching over previous Beta's might cause this problem.

@zebbadi07:
    1. Go to silph&co and talk to the guard.
    2. Leave saffron from south exit and battle Ashlee
    3. Go to Silph&co and beat Jess&Jamie, then return the prototype to director.
    4. Take the boat back to Johto and go into burned tower and fight a "Stronger" Morty.
    5. Return to Kanto and now you can see, battle and capture the ghosts.

I think I will make a walkthrough so people won't ask the same questions every time :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2009
    I can't save with Flash 128k. But I don't want to save using the file menu. (Slot 1 etc.) Are there any other possibilities?
    I'm now at the Elite 4, and I want to continue...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    Yeah.... I need help with the Celebi Event. I was supposedly supposed to get a call from Prof. Elm in Cerulean and that never happened. and I have gotten all 3 badges in Kanto that you can get so far. How do I get him to call me so I can do the Celebi event?

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2021
    Yeah.... I need help with the Celebi Event. I was supposedly supposed to get a call from Prof. Elm in Cerulean and that never happened. and I have gotten all 3 badges in Kanto that you can get so far. How do I get him to call me so I can do the Celebi event?

Eh... who knows. I just downloaded beta four. But atleast I can get to Kanto now ^_^

Hey Zel I just noticed a minor glitch here. If you get the amlet coin and running shoes if you go to the right alittle bit your mom will give you the vs seeker again.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2016
    Thanks, that really helped me out. So I forgot to do the event in Silph. Co. By the way, I found out the Machine Part is one tile above that black dot ;d

Years
  • Noo i downloaded a clean fire red rom for 100 % because i was waiting for beta 4 so i could play the game from the beginning ..
    i dont understand that thing with clair :(

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    I stayed up all night hatching eggs for a certain shiny I want ^_^ at 3000% speed. I filled up the box system 8 times so thats around 2000 eggs. O_O god I am tired

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back