• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Silk

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    thanks.
    Phoenix that map looks awesome, i only realise that path now, i was too busy working on the route ^_^....

I'll fix it... here not the same as in Firered/LearfGreen but close
    Viridian City
    Pokemon Silk

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Well what does the old hero look like and I can make a charset for you and If I have time a sprite too (maybe even the female option too) glad to help =D
    I could even try to make one of those title pictures with pichu on it since you seem to like him so much or whatever XD

santadidit102

GFX Artist
    Years
    Kyledove said:
    Well what does the old hero look like and I can make a charset for you and If I have time a sprite too (maybe even the female option too) glad to help =D
    I could even try to make one of those title pictures with pichu on it since you seem to like him so much or whatever XD

no offense dud but i already did the make hero for him.....
    im not sure who he's gonna use for the female...

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Oh sorry then, I just saw his post about finding someone to make it look better and in the screenshots he was using the emerald one so i assumed he still needed someone to make it, thats all right then, sorry to bother was just trying to help ^^;;;;;;

santadidit102

GFX Artist
    Years
    Kyledove said:
    Oh sorry then, I just saw his post about finding someone to make it look better and in the screenshots he was using the emerald one so i assumed he still needed someone to make it, thats all right then, sorry to bother was just trying to help ^^;;;;;;

its alright.....
    i'll ask him if he might make it so that you can choose from 2 males and 2 females

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    Kyle- thanks for offering, but i'm just going to stick with the Emerald hero( s ) sprite.

to everyone: i'm still coding the Kanto Region- while still doing my own (the Calis region) - but i've decided to show you some screenies ^_^

the first is Alpine Park (in my region ) - I couldn't fit it all in the map- but its ok still...

Pokemon Silk

the second is of Pewter City

Pokemon Silk

(also- the screens my look a bit pixeled- but thats cause i saved the pics as .jpg :S )

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    It looks pretty good... Hey, do you remember in Silver and Gold when you went to Viridian City, there was a house there that you could fight people in? That house, in my opinion should be in all the games... Do you think you can update that one thing? It would be so cool!

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    yeah i'll put that in for you :)

also here 3 new screens to show you...

The first one is of the male hero infront of the Pewter City Museum...
    Pokemon Silk

The second is of the Female hero in pallet town.
    Pokemon Silk

And finally a screen of the hero in BrownWood City (in the Calis Region)
    Pokemon Silk

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I like the way you've introduced emerald chips with the standard fr/lg ones. As Darkdoom3000 mentioned though, I think you do need the font patch. The Pokemon Center also looks a bit off.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    the pokecenter for the Calis Region looks off cause the screen is squashed (i'm refering to the pic in my sig...)
    but if thats not what you mean- that it looks off in the normall screens- tell me, and i'll fix! :)

also here is something i wrote on my forum- which i should show you all....

I've added a clock system...
    the will pass by differently then in real time (for example- minutes will be around 10 seconds realtime)

anyway heres 2 screens (which i out as one image in paint)
    Pokemon Silk

Also REASON there is no Colen seperating the zero in the second screen is that it flashs to show time going by....

tell me what u think.

thanks.

EDIT: never mind that top one- this is what it looks like now..

Pokemon Silk

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    The graphic for the numbers being used need to be a bit improved, but everything else seems alright. By the way, the clock on the last screen is the best out of the three screens you posted.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    thanks both of you. The clock on the last screen is the current one. But if anybody wants me to change it, please let me know.
    Yes there will be timezones in the 2 regions, in Pokemon Silk- you'll have to travel to and from the Calis, and Kanto Regions (its part of the story), so you'll notice the time change accordingly....

Also- quick update....
    the running system is finished.
    To run, just hold the " 0 " / zero key.
    Pokemon Silk

There is the male hero running in Viridian City.

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Also- quick update.... the running system is finished.
    To run, just hold the " 0 " / zero key
    No offence, it's a nice update; but I think it would be more comfortable using the 'shift' key instead.

Back