• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Silk

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    thanks phoenix316, yeah- use ur number pad beside your arrow keys

plus when i hold "shift" down for longer then 8 seconds, i get the "FILTER KEYS" window pop up.

EDIT: i was ment to add this in and forgot- since the zero key on the number pad was also the cancel key, the menu is now opened with the shift key.

Last edited:

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    Fare enough! Too bad my laptops num pad is mixed in with the rest of my letters...! But I can put up with it! Anyway keep it up!

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    I've been posting some footage on my forum, so i might as well post it here too.
    Heres some footage just showing
    1: the running system
    2: The Trainer card
    3: The menu
    4: eh...... viridian city lol..

anyway out of the vids i have on my forum- this is the best quaility.
    TAKEN WITH EASY VIDEO CAPTURE- its a winzip file.
    CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

EDIT: to contradict what i said earlier- the menu key is now back opened with the ESC key.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I think that you should limit the pointer movements in your bag.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    Daegon- i'm working on the bag system now- i'm thinking of having it 1 item per line.... And it will show the graphic as well as text..... I'll try get a screen soon....

speakin' of screens:
    Heres a new screen that i've taken today
    It shows off Viridian Forest which was made by DarkPegasus!
    and it shows the "re-modeled" main male character.......

Pokemon Silk

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    sorry for double post but no one is replying- this is taken from my forum, I taught you should all know too....

"Ok, I just taught I'd tell everyone.....
    This is why there have been no updates.
    On wednesday, I was doing a backyard wrestling match against "Kid-Christ" and "Insano"....
    Mid-way into the match I took one of the most dangorous moves in wrestling- a TRAPPER KEEPER BOMB-
    Its a Cradle PileDriver (basiclly, my arms and legs get hooked together (so I'm scrunched into a ball) and driven Head first down to the ring)- well the guy done it wrong, REALLY wrong, I landed on my Upper back/Back of the neck, and which also drived my chin into my chest.

So well, I was taken to hospital, but let off later that night. I mainly have bruising and some swelling on my neck/chest/and upper back....
    I should be fine in a few days...."
    ALSO HERE IS A .GIF animation of what happened.
    Pokemon Silk

EDIT- please reply so I don't get a warning for tripleposting/ even for that double post...

here Screens
    Pokemon Silk

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE SECOND SCREEN

Last edited:

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    My God! Dude you're crazy! You're lucky you never broke your neck. You may wanna think about that next time you consider wrestling again. Afterall, backyard wrestling is banned for a reason.

Anyway, the screens look cool. You may wanna use less if the pavement tile. And you should give the house in the top left corner a door, otherwise it's just pointless to connect it up, in my opinion.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    Heres another screen from the rural setting of the second Island in the Calis Region....
    (BTW- I'd like to add, that i'm writing up a new story for the game)
    heres the map screen of Kilkree City.
    Pokemon Silk

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
    this game is looking good, in the last screen some of the fence doesnt join up at the corners (you havnt used corner tiles) but other than that good map work Neo-Dragon.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    The beta will be out hopefully soon- but i can't set a date just yet, as I'm mainly coding the features and some NPC (non-playable characters) - before I advance the story.....
    BTW....
    I have a new screen to show you. Its of the (still in coding) - Poke-Cyber!

This is what it currently looks like
    Pokemon Silk

This is like the poke-gear from Gold/Silver/Crystal.
    You can access a radio.
    Use the Teachy TV feature (which is built in to the Poke-Cyber)
    And use a Mobile Phone.

At the moment, I have the Teachy TV done. The Phone in coding. And I'm working on a cool code to "tune" a radio (like with a dial- you can serch through different freaquancies)

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    *cough* no offense but it looks like the pokegear COL has...
    Yes, it really does. Also, in the screen of Kilkree City, the house on the bottom seems to be split apart. I don't know if it's meant to be like that, but I just want to point it out.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    Booda's PokeGear is what inspired me to do it. I tried to match it as best as possibly. And i had it the same color and everything- but in fear of ppl saying I stole it from booda- i said I'll just mainly re-color it. But If you all want me to change the look of it. I will.
    I only tried to mimmick Boodas cause i taught it was one of the best Layouts I've seen. I'm sorry if this P*$$ed anyone off... :(

I'll come up with a new layout now. But thanks for being honost.

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Mate i think your game looks awsome and i can't wait for a demo and i think that things looks cool to i think it should be left the way it is because i like it not trying to p*$$ anyone off here but he should make it the way he want's to because it is his game

anyway mate i think your game looks really awsome and you should leave it the way it is and yeah i can't wait for a demo

Hey why dont you also check out my game thread it is called Pok?mon Village

Well i dont think i have anything else to say except cant wait for a demo and best of luck with this game because it sounds really awsome

Well later dayz(in other words cya)

Oh Neo-Dragon your screens are fab and i was wondering if i could get a chipset off you for a place out in woods you know like from your last screenshot if it is possible thanks if ya can do that can ya post it on my thread so i can get it thanks so much cya

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    Heres another screen of it........
    I changed it around and put in everything taken from ripped graphics from the 2 sets of Advanced games.
    Pokemon Silk

EDIT- for some reason- that image won't show sometimes- so

Pokemon Silk

there it is again.

Last edited:
    Back