• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon snap: love it or hate it

Pokemon Snap

• Love it!!! <3

Votes: 118 92.2%
  • Hate it </3

Votes: 10 7.8%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    I love it. Played through it again on the Virtual Console and I still enjoyed it. Great game, IMO, no matter how basic/shallow it was.

Parabolic

wutizdisiduneven
    Years
    Funny story... I was at a friend's house and we had four people there in total. One of my friends mentioned POKeMON Snap and two more suddenly got the urge to play it. The host friend offered to buy it on Wii Shop, but another just said he has the original cartridge and he just needs a power pak or normal pak to play the game. I mentioned that I have a power pak in my old 64 so they all jumped on me to drive home and get it and take the friend with the game to his house to get it and come back. I told them that they needed to pay for gas, then, and they were fine with it. So... we get my console, his game, and McDonald's (only drive thru that was open and we were hungry. XD) and came back. we played through the whole game switching off who played in one night. XD

Simple to say, we all love the game. :P

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Pokemon Snap is a great game I miss playing it on the N64 =/

But it's all ok now i recently downloaded a N64 Emulator on am playing Pokemon Snap again. =)

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    It was okay, not awesome or anything, but it wasn't a bad game, unfortunately I sold my N64 and all the games I had for it but...

.Iramet

Banned
    Years
    Out of all the console games this would definetely have to be one of my favorite games...I wonder where nintendo got the idea to make a game that has taking photographs as the main aspect?

MrsMime

Humanshape Pokemon
    Years
    LOVED IT!!
    I hadn't played it since it's release on the N64, then when I bought I Wii I immediately got it for the VC. My girlfriend and I beat it in one go. Took us 2 hours. XD Still pick it up every once in a while and take funny pictures. Definitely amusing.

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
    Years
    Pokemon Snap is an awesome game. =]
    Although the gameplay is rather short...beat it in half an hour. =/
    They should remake it! Imagine taking snapshots of Garchomp, or Dialga or something! It would be really impressive.

MrsMime

Humanshape Pokemon
    Years
    Oh man that would be wicked! I would totally buy that!
    And make it longer, too. Picture how cool that would be, maybe you could use the wiizapper to aim the camera?

Back