• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
  • YAY! Red kingy no psty in cappy and is noty randomy todayy. Why i typy like thaty i donty knowy. XD
    Anyway god im so bored waiting for volume 29 translations. but 28 was good. RFeal good.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I just wrote a PokéSupe one shot :O Completely randomly out of my head :O I think it turned out fine... but I posted it on another forum, so I can't link it, nananaa~

This is being a slow day in PSFC? (pokesupefanclub)

Let's take the army/cult/sect of Minor Characters for a crusade then.
    -lets Lance conquer Viridian city and Bill occupy Cerulean-

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • I just wrote a PokéSupe one shot :O Completely randomly out of my head :O I think it turned out fine... but I posted it on another forum, so I can't link it, nananaa~

You COULD post it here in the fan fiction section so that we can read it too... ^.^

Lance in Viridian city? 8D I smell Grantedshipping...! Bill in Cerulean? So, what is Bill+Misty called? *shot*

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • I just wrote a PokéSupe one shot :O Completely randomly out of my head :O I think it turned out fine... but I posted it on another forum, so I can't link it, nananaa~

Looks good~ But you already have linked it, technically... Unless you disable your signature for your post...

If Lance gets Viridian and Bill gets Cerulean, then Wally gets Petalburg XD I would love to see him try ><' Ya know? Poor Wally; he's teased too much. He's lucky that Sydian likes him a lot; he needs a good pal like her

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    BILLXMISTY IS BEAUTIFUL! Dunno how it would work though... haha.
    Noo, not Grantedshipping in my head now... other people live in Viridian too nowadays ^^ (JACKETSHIPPING~) muhuhuwahaha.

Nooooooo posting in PC's fanfiction section? Don't your writings get massacred by fanatic analyzers there? ;_; Though... I've never done it, and some time has to be the first?

Maybe I could post it directly into this club. People have done that before :3 I'll think about it.

ED: outposted XP

Pika: Waah, you're right XD -still doesn't disable signature link ;P-

Fine i take gold to raid the kimono girl theater and silver invades the restaraunt in olivine.
    Noooe, Morty raids Ecruteak, and Eusine (and maybe Jasmine, she's kinda sweet) secretly brainwash Olivine with the help of some magic from the lightninghouse :3

GOLD and SILVER aren't minor characters X)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • As i stated gold gets eucrateak and silver gets olivine. The buildings are of interest to both.

Nah, Ecruteak's mine~ It has the BEST of the gym leaders~ And I AM a minor character after all, though not in my daydreams >.> Which aren't THAT bad... Though I make Ruby less GAR than some expect... But he's still protective... I'll stop talking now DX

For the major characters, Ruby naturally gets Goldenrod, and Sapphire gets Littleroot.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Pikataro could you let gold raid the kimono girls then? And yeah ruby would be like omg im home again! i mean he is from goldenrod right?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • OF COURSE NOT D=< Mizu will not let that lecher go after the kimono girls and their wonderful Eeveelutions~ Gold can go to Blackthorn and hit on Clair (since she IS much hotter than Whitney).

*shot*

Red can take Cinnabar (MangaBadgeshipping? =D); Green can get Saffron; Blue can get Lavender... (she can't be scared of ghosts; she's Blue!)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    You guys ruined the point of my time-killing CMC crusade T_T Minor characters are just as wonderful~ Don't forget to give Violet to Falkner, and then I'm happy :3

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Spoiler:

This "crusading" fanfic you're doing reminds me a lot of GoCrossCampus where you take over certain places from opposing teams.

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
  • BILLXMISTY IS BEAUTIFUL! Dunno how it would work though... haha.
    Noo, not Grantedshipping in my head now... other people live in Viridian too nowadays ^^ (JACKETSHIPPING~) muhuhuwahaha.

Nooooooo posting in PC's fanfiction section? Don't your writings get massacred by fanatic analyzers there? ;_; Though... I've never done it, and some time has to be the first?

Maybe I could post it directly into this club. People have done that before :3 I'll think about it.

I am personally a Grantedshipper(still need to get around to writing the next chapter)
    and about the fanfic analyzing....yeah, it can get pretty rough.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • I am personally a Grantedshipper(still need to get around to writing the next chapter)
    and about the fanfic analyzing....yeah, it can get pretty rough.

Hey Yeo long time no see. I personaly don't mind people telling me good and bad stuff about my fic. (yes only 1 so far) Speaking of that I need to post a new chapter.

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
  • 8D Somebody kill meeeee~! So much stuff to do~! 8D

:3

Have you read this one Twinleaf story by Baa? It's amazing, you gotta read it! Though I wish she'd update a chapter soon.

*whistles innocently* Heh heh heh.... ^^; I promised myself I would work on it during winter break.

And, NUU-UH, FABLE~! I already claimed LancexGreen as SexyCapeShipping! :< Because you know....they both had sexy capes. XD

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
  • You guys ruined the point of my time-killing CMC crusade T_T Minor characters are just as wonderful~ Don't forget to give Violet to Falkner, and then I'm happy :3

I say the Old Couple overtakes Goldenrod City; I mean, just look at the Old Woman (I can't recall her name -- meep!), she could do it! And I don't think she'd have any trouble fighting it out with Whitney, either. Lorelei definitely gets the Sevii Islands. Home-field advantage! I think Lavender Town suits Agatha well. Bruno and Sabrina can duke it over over Mt. Silver if Sabrina doesn't claim Saffron. |D

I'm trying not to just default people like gym leaders to their towns, but it's tricky to put them much elsewhere! XD;

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years

Oh. Post it in the Fan Fiction section. I'd be more than happy to review it, as well. :>

Poor Wally; he's teased too much. He's lucky that Sydian likes him a lot; he needs a good pal like her

Honey, we would be more than pals. <3

Years
  • Yes! Masa has survived Wednesday somehow.

Anyways~ Holeh Shinx, it's a slow day for the club.
    Or a slow MONTH. O__o

We still don't have a new topic~? :O I can't think of anything either, though. x_x We probably used 'em all.

XD Lulz. SexyCapeShipping...
    I've actually seen Lance/Green fan art. o___o Let's see...things they has in common...Lance and Green both have pointy, seventeen-cases-of-hairgel hairstyles. And they both have capes. And they're both extremely serious.~
    ...That's about all of the similarities I can think of. XD; I could probably come up with more if I wasn't so tired, though.

Also, yesterday Masa saw Gold/Emerald fan art. O__< Scared the heck out of meh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back