• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Faf! You should totaly do that.

I came up with a new Pokesupe fanfiction and possibly comic. The main story line starts out with two new characters in the Sevii Islands, Topaz and Opal. The find the broken remains of the two first generation Pokedexes that were destroyed when that one tower blew up. You can find out more when I write it...eventually.

Chimi's already using Opal and Topaz (not to mention Jade) for her Fakemon region ><' Good thing I'm using *bland* colors like Pink, Black, and White...

I'd like to see the PokeSpecial characters scale this place, but that's a different story ><' Map done by me

/off-topic

Wewt! Just a couple more days 'til Silver's birthday!!! I'm still working on a one-shot for him... ><'

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Um does it really matter if we use the same names? I'm not really sure.
    I suppose not XD I mean, I think there's already a Pokemon White hack, but once again, that's a different topic.

/off-topic again

So, what will everyone in PokeSpecial get Silver for his birthday?

Just thought of that; if there was already something similar, shoot me DX

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Red: ....a hat? (maybe a Santa Hat~)
    Green:..I don't know...D:
    Blue: New black gloves~ :3
    Yellow: a picture of a Sneasel
    Gold: Himself
    Crystal: ....I don't know either.
    Ruby: A Pink Scarf~
    Sapphire:...no idea....
    Emerald: dunno either.

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    Aww, that's such a well done picture, VU! <3

I think it would be fun to do something for Silver's b-day, but I wonder if I have time. Sloppy sketch, perhaps? Holidays are a good time for drawing, so here's hoping? x3

I think it's just plain impossible to try and make sure there are no duplicate names, since Pokemon is such a huge fandom, it seems awfully hard!

I don't know what most of them would give him, but I can think of a few right now. I think Green would probably get him a book, but I don't know on what, I just think he'd give him a book of some kind. Blue would probably give him some type of clothing -- I can see the gloves, like Chamo said, or maybe something else -- be it just a little thing (hat?) or something bigger like a jacket or sweater. I agree with Chamo again on the picture of Sneasel, or maybe something for his Pokemon, like a Shell Bell or something. :shrug: Gold might give him a game or something -- I think some board game to encourage him to spend more time with others when playing it. XD Crys is another one I can see with a really useful/practical gift, maybe something simple like a new bag? He travels enough that it'd probably wear out a lot. :o

I want Giovanni to get him something, too, but I don't know what!

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Aww, that's such a well done picture, VU! <3

I think it would be fun to do something for Silver's b-day, but I wonder if I have time. Sloppy sketch, perhaps? Holidays are a good time for drawing, so here's hoping? x3
    I wanna see Baa do "Princess Gold", "Princess Yellow", and/or "Princess Blue" XD Perfect for Silver.

Hmm... I'd like to see Gold give Silver a:

[agelimit]13+[/agelimit]
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Snoaz said:
    Green & Blue: stay all week in bed. Drink choco. And make out in the snow. <3 That is so romantic ^^

o_O Wow...

What will everyone in PokeSpecial get Silver for his birthday?

I know what Gold would give Silver on his birthday. A kiss. 'Nuff said. XP

Years
    JB, your answer to the current topic has gotta be my favorite so far. 8D -shot repeatedly-

Red: Some kind of videogame. :3
    Green: A book of some sort~
    Blue: It's really sad that I can't think of anything for Blue. x_x
    Yellow: A life-size drawing of all his Pokeymahn. :D

Gold: What JB88 said. -continues to be shot-
    Crys: An encyclopedia set. >_>

Ruby: New pink clothes. 8D
    Sapphire: I'm not really sure. x_x She'd probably wrap her present with bark, though.
    Emerald: Can't think of anything. D:

Dia: Food. XD I can't really imagine Silver having a favorite food, though. Maybe Dia could bake a cake for him. And then eat it all.
    Pearl:
    A gift card, because he's too impatient to spend hours shopping for a present.
    Platina: A new house. Seeing that Silver doesn't really have one at the moment...

Yay, Silver's birthday~! ^__^ I'm gonna draw random fan art for him. If I was more skilled at baking, I would've made a cake.

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
    Wait, when is Silver's birthday? I must have missed that.
    On-topic:
    Red: 'Tips on Pokemon Training', picked at the last minute at random from the nearest bookstore.
    Green: A good, interesting book.
    Blue: Jacket, bag. For travelling through the snowy regions...if he ever does go to the snowy regions.
    Gold: What JB88 said.^^
    Crys: pocket Encyclopaedia.
    Sapphire: Pokeballs?
    Ruby: 'How to Groom Your Pokemon'. and PokeBlock.
    Emerald: Poke.....something.
    Dia: Home-made goodies
    Pearl: Book voucher for the nearest 'Popular' store
    Platina: Hmm..........maybe she'd do what my grandparents do. Give him a wad of cash and tell him to spend it as he pleases.
    Giovanni: what would the Daddy give to his long-lost son? Maybe some father-son bonding, how's that sound?

The cupboard is bare and my roomie is out jogging.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    Wait, when is Silver's birthday? I must have missed that.
    On-topic:
    Red: 'Tips on Pokemon Training', picked at the last minute at random from the nearest bookstore.
    Green: A good, interesting book.
    Blue: Jacket, bag. For travelling through the snowy regions...if he ever does go to the snowy regions.
    Gold: What JB88 said.^^
    Crys: pocket Encyclopaedia.
    Sapphire: Pokeballs?
    Ruby: 'How to Groom Your Pokemon'. and PokeBlock.
    Emerald: Poke.....something.
    Dia: Home-made goodies
    Pearl: Book voucher for the nearest 'Popular' store
    Platina: Hmm..........maybe she'd do what my grandparents do. Give him a wad of cash and tell him to spend it as he pleases.
    Giovanni: what would the Daddy give to his long-lost son? Maybe some father-son bonding, how's that sound?

The cupboard is bare and my roomie is out jogging.

Silver's birthday is December 24th Christmas Eve!

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
    Red: He'd get Silver something that he himself likes but Silver wouldn't use, like a baseball cap. XD It was full of good intentions, though. XD
    Green: Books, lots of books. Silver will become his kouhai. 8D Although that would be adorable...
    Blue: Clothes, to repay him for hers. Or a heart sweater. 8D Damn, I really need to finish that fanfic....
    Yellow: A plushie of his Sneasel. :3 Hand-sewn.
    Gold: A kiss underneath the mistletoe. Something very inappropriate, at least. Why I'm I suddenly thinking of sexy lingerie... XD *is shot*
    Crystal: Something pratical, like Pokeballs or Potions.
    Ruby: Stylish clothes, for him and his Pokemon. 8D Or better yet, a princess dress that he couldn't get Sapphire to wear. XD
    Sapphire: Berries, lots of useful berries. 8D
    Emerald: XD He's not so into the spirt of giving.
    Pearl & Dia: Would do a free birthday performance! 8D
    Platina: A free paid vacations to one of her vaction homes. XD He's gonna need it after this birthday party... XD

I wanna see Baa do "Princess Gold", "Princess Yellow", and/or "Princess Blue" XD Perfect for Silver.

Heh...heh heh heh...Oh don't worry, Baa's ALREADY got a plan for my precious Silver's birthday.... |D

Oh, and look at this awesome picture I found. XD

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Red: He'd get Silver something that he himself likes but Silver wouldn't use, like a baseball cap. XD It was full of good intentions, though. XD
    Green: Books, lots of books. Silver will become his kouhai. 8D Although that would be adorable...
    Blue: Clothes, to repay him for hers. Or a heart sweater. 8D Damn, I really need to finish that fanfic....
    Yellow: A plushie of his Sneasel. :3 Hand-sewn.
    Gold: A kiss underneath the mistletoe. Something very inappropriate, at least. Why I'm I suddenly thinking of sexy lingerie... XD *is shot*
    Crystal: Something pratical, like Pokeballs or Potions.
    Ruby: Stylish clothes, for him and his Pokemon. 8D Or better yet, a princess dress that he couldn't get Sapphire to wear. XD
    Sapphire: Berries, lots of useful berries. 8D
    Emerald: XD He's not so into the spirt of giving.
    Pearl & Dia: Would do a free birthday performance! 8D
    Platina: A free paid vacations to one of her vaction homes. XD He's gonna need it after this birthday party... XD

Heh...heh heh heh...Oh don't worry, Baa's ALREADY got a plan for my precious Silver's birthday.... |D

OMG, Ruby's Sailor Venus? I LOVE her~ *loves Ruby even more*

Poor Silver, though XD

Baa, make Princess Gold, Yellow, or Blue. Nao. We needs it for Silver's birthday XD

Edit: Oh wait. Didn't see your comment there. Still... Make them ><' Pleeze?

Last edited:

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    I cannot unsee that. XD;

I've not actually seen much crossover fanart of PokeSpe; I think this very well be my first. I'm only a little frightened. (Do the guys have chests? D|) I wonder what roles the girls would be?

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years

Epic crossover- two of my most fave things- Sailor Moon and PokeSpe!
    Silver as Sailor Moon...lolz
    Green as Sailor Jupiter.....
    Red as Sailor Mars....
    Gold is Sailor Mercury? He should be Venus.
    Ruby as Sailor Venus? Don't really think so.........
    Still, so VERY FUNNY!

Years
    -points to Sailor Moon/PokeSupe fan art- Kyahaha~! XDDD Lulz, Silver Moon. I don't even know anything about Sailor Moon, but that made me laugh anyways. Poor Silver. His hair looks funny. XD Once again, Gold seems to be enjoying himself a little too much. ...They gave the guys boobs... O____O -shot for pointing it out-

I love it when they make the guy characters crossdress. XD I came across a picture of Red and Green in maid costumes a day or so ago. 'Twas funny.

Anyways~
    Baa, you've already got something planned for Silver's birthday?! 8D Masa has curiosity nao.

Back on topic (or not really XD;)~ Come to think of it, Masa hasn't seen much PokeSpecial crossover fan art either. The videos on YouTube and Nico Nico have already taken care of that, it seems. XD I still would like to see a PokeSpe/+Anima crossover, though~ But I don't think anyone in this club even reads that manga. o_o

Noez, Knight has writer's block~? :o Masa wishes she could give you advice, but she has writer's block 85% of the time, so she wouldn't be of much help.

Off-topic: It's cold. D: My fingers have frozen to the keyboard.

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    I still would like to see a PokeSpe/+Anima crossover, though~ But I don't think anyone in this club even reads that manga. o_o

I've read +Anima! That would be a really interesting crossover. Blue would have such a sad +Anima story. I wonder if she'd have the powers of a bird. That would suck for her. D:

ARGH, stop getting ideas in my head like this -- I have a lot of work to dooo.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Heh, thanks Masa, yeo101. Someone had to say it. *winks*

Wow, Ruby's eyes are scary in that pic. Gold would love it in any female clothing, that I've seen before.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back