• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • Well, it is December, my dear. -pets-

Um, Gold/Emerald? O.O Umm...well, you had to assume the pairing would come sooner or later, considering they were both in the Emerald arc primarily.

What were they, er, doing? -blinks-

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
  • I bought volume 28 today....I've been trying to get it for ages.
    It does seem like the club's kinda in slow-motion.....
    SexyCapeShipping.
    LOLZ.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    I think it is King! :D So that's reason for a celebration~!

Anyhow. Need to think of a topic...

What would happen if all characters went on winter sport in the French Alps?

-facepalm-

I'm desperate for snow XD

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • What would happen if all characters went on winter sport in the French Alps?
    if its sports you can bet Red,Green and Saphy are going to compete,Blue will be trying to steal the hearts of every cute rich guy,Gold hitting every cute girl there is Yellow,Silver and Platina relaxing in the inn,Dia and Pearl giving a manzai show,Ruby tryng to to find some kind of Jacket that goes with his shoes and Emerald and Crystal playing in the snow and cathching rare snow pokemons

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • Yeah... it is December.^^ Everyone is busy with Christmas stuff... :3 But we don't forget Silver's birthday, right? o.o

I has made a nice Pic... Blue and green are going Phantom of the Opera!~ ^.^

EDIT: Top of the page! 8D Woot~

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Yeah... it is December.^^ Everyone is busy with Christmas stuff... :3 But we don't forget Silver's birthday, right? o.o

That picture is so beautiful, VU.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Phantom of the pokemon league anyone? *crickets*
    Anyway nice art. I cant believe its 7 days till christmas. That also means ill start a topic!
    What would the pokespe main dex holders do on their 7 day christmas countdown week.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • Yeah... it is December.^^ Everyone is busy with Christmas stuff... :3 But we don't forget Silver's birthday, right? o.o

Cute~ :3 (lol, it's funny that she's in love with a guy with a mask...)

Many things, involving:
    -skiing
    -snowboarding
    -Awkwardly romantic moments
    -perv moments.
    :3

What would the pokespe main dex holders do on their 7 day christmas countdown week.

Well, Gold would probably be upset that he has to buy his lover best buddy Silver two presents.
    -Dec. 23-
    Gold: -panting- Okay...I got everyone a present...even Silver...
    Crystal: But Gold, Silver's birthday is on the 24th as well.
    Gold: WHAT? when did this happen?
    Crystal: -holds up Vol. 29-
    Gold:.........why must Kusaka-sensei torture me like this?

Yes....I broke the 4th wall.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Cute~ :3 (lol, it's funny that she's in love with a guy with a mask...)

Many things, involving:
    -skiing
    -snowboarding
    -Awkwardly romantic moments
    -perv moments.
    :3

Well, Gold would probably be upset that he has to buy his lover best buddy Silver two presents.
    -Dec. 23-
    Gold: -panting- Okay...I got everyone a present...even Silver...
    Crystal: But Gold, Silver's birthday is on the 24th as well.
    Gold: WHAT? when did this happen?
    Crystal: -holds up Vol. 29-
    Gold:.........why must Kusaka-sensei torture me like this?

Yes....I broke the 4th wall.

So do I~ I just love doing this.

Sapphire: So, for Red I got another baseball cap, for Green I got a purple cape, I got Blue a new *ugh* dress...
    Yellow: Wow, those are some cool items!
    Sapphire: Thanks! My buddy Gold helped me with it! Speaking of which, I got him a bunch of *mature* magazines, Silver's getting giftcards for his birthday and Christmas, Crys is getting a Pokemon egg the daycare gave me...
    Yellow: Wow, you're really thinking ahead!
    Sapphire: I got Ruby a Tarzan-like outfit (it's about time!), and Emerald is getting a lawn gnome outfit...
    Yellow: Wait! I got Emerald a lawn gnome outfit, too!
    Sapphire: Weird, huh?
    *Christmas Day*
    Emerald: Wha...? WHY?! Why did everyone get me a lawn gnome outfit???
    Gold: Blame Masa. She's the one who started it.
    Emerald: Masa...?
    Gold: You know, from the Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club. She was the one who started the whole "Emerald as a lawn gnome" thing.
    Emerald: Where can I find this so-called "Fan Club"
    Gold: PokeCommunity dot com.
    Emerald: Thank you... *grits teeth*

There. Fourth wall breaking XD

Years
  • Yes....I broke the 4th wall.

Heh...that's funny more people should break the barrier between life and fiction XD
    =O Spoiler for Vol.29?!?!?! Where dya read it?

So do I~ I just love doing this.

Sapphire: So, for Red I got another baseball cap, for Green I got a purple cape, I got Blue a new *ugh* dress...
    Sapphire: Thanks! My buddy Gold helped me with it! Speaking of which, I got him a bunch of *mature* magazines, Silver's getting giftcards for his birthday and Christmas, Crys is getting a Pokemon egg the daycare gave me...
    Sapphire: I got Ruby a Tarzan-like outfit (it's about time!), and Emerald is getting a lawn gnome outfit...
    *Christmas Day*
    Gold: You know, from the Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club. She was the one who started the whole "Emerald as a lawn gnome" thing.

Spoiler:

Heh...Emerald's still ze gnome XD

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016

That's right. I should write a Christmas Sketch soon. I already have a name:

A Very Special PokeSpecial Christmas Special

Years
  • Yay! PokeSupe 4th wall breaking~! It should be a sport. 8D

...Wait. o_o
    Pikataro said:

*Christmas Day*

Uweeheehee, catch me if ya can, Emerald~ Yay, Gold remembered my screen name. :'D *shot by Fable*

Valentine, your GuriBuru picture is awesome. *_* Masa's taken a liking to OldRival lately. o_o

Dear Arceus, Saber, teh title of your Christmas sketch is incredibly corny ...uh, great. XD But you should write it, though. PokeSpe Christmas FTW. :D
    Chirstmas is even more speshul now 'cuz of Silver's birthday and the release of volume 30, yup. :3

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • What would the pokespe main dex holders do on their 7 day christmas countdown week.

That's right. I should write a Christmas Sketch soon. I already have a name:

A Very Special PokeSpecial Christmas Special

Faf! You should totaly do that.

I came up with a new Pokesupe fanfiction and possibly comic. The main story line starts out with two new characters in the Sevii Islands, Topaz and Opal. The find the broken remains of the two first generation Pokedexes that were destroyed when that one tower blew up. You can find out more when I write it...eventually.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • *dies looking at Valentine's pic, even though he's unsure about OldRival*

The main story line starts out with two new characters in the Sevii Islands, Topaz and Opal. The find the broken remains of the two first generation Pokedexes that were destroyed when that one tower blew up. You can find out more when I write it...eventually.

Sounds really good. The name Opal I wish was taken for the 3rd game after Diamond and Pearl. :(

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
  • That was a beautiful drawing, Valentine.
    Want me to colour it?
    I have no energy to answer the topic.....
    I just guess it'll be chaotic. Really chaotic.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Yeah... it is December.^^ Everyone is busy with Christmas stuff... :3 But we don't forget Silver's birthday, right? o.o

*SQUEEEEEE*

That is so gorgeous :3 Blue looks likes she's in heaven. And Green... mnm, masks are sexy. Must say the same for Blue ^//^ Well, you know my thoughts about Oldrival :'D

What would they do in the French Alps
    Green & Blue: stay all week in bed. Drink choco. And make out in the snow. <3 That is so romantic ^^
    Silver: Buy a gun from the locals for a goal that will not be named

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back