• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    o_O Wow...

What will everyone in PokeSpecial get Silver for his birthday?

I know what Gold would give Silver on his birthday. A kiss. 'Nuff said. XP
    Rofl, best gift in the world~
    JB, your answer to the current topic has gotta be my favorite so far. 8D -shot repeatedly-

Red: Some kind of videogame. :3
    Green: A book of some sort~
    Blue: It's really sad that I can't think of anything for Blue. x_x
    Yellow: A life-size drawing of all his Pokeymahn. :D

Gold: What JB88 said. -continues to be shot- I second that!
    Crys: An encyclopedia set. >_>

Ruby: New pink clothes. 8D LOL
    Sapphire: I'm not really sure. x_x She'd probably wrap her present with bark, though.
    Emerald: Can't think of anything. D:

Dia: Food. XD I can't really imagine Silver having a favorite food, though. Maybe Dia could bake a cake for him. And then eat it all.
    Pearl:
    A gift card, because he's too impatient to spend hours shopping for a present.
    Platina: A new house. Seeing that Silver doesn't really have one at the moment...
    He can go live with his dad now~ I just don't know where Giovanni has been living...
    Yay, Silver's birthday~! ^__^ I'm gonna draw random fan art for him. If I was more skilled at baking, I would've made a cake.
    Comments bolded~
    Wait, when is Silver's birthday? I must have missed that.
    On-topic:
    Red: 'Tips on Pokemon Training', picked at the last minute at random from the nearest bookstore.
    Green: A good, interesting book.
    Blue: Jacket, bag. For travelling through the snowy regions...if he ever does go to the snowy regions.
    Gold: What JB88 said.^^
    Crys: pocket Encyclopaedia.
    Sapphire: Pokeballs?
    Ruby: 'How to Groom Your Pokemon'. and PokeBlock.
    Emerald: Poke.....something.
    Dia: Home-made goodies
    Pearl: Book voucher for the nearest 'Popular' store
    Platina: Hmm..........maybe she'd do what my grandparents do. Give him a wad of cash and tell him to spend it as he pleases.
    Giovanni: what would the Daddy give to his long-lost son? Maybe some father-son bonding, how's that sound?

The cupboard is bare and my roomie is out jogging.
    Awwww~
    That last one he desperately needs~

So, what will everyone in PokeSpecial get Silver for his birthday?
    Red: He'd get Silver something that he himself likes but Silver wouldn't use, like a baseball cap. XD It was full of good intentions, though. XD
    Green: Books, lots of books. Silver will become his kouhai. 8D Although that would be adorable...
    Blue: Clothes, to repay him for hers. Or a heart sweater. 8D Damn, I really need to finish that fanfic....
    Yellow: A plushie of his Sneasel. :3 Hand-sewn.
    Gold: A kiss underneath the mistletoe. Something very inappropriate, at least. Why I'm I suddenly thinking of sexy lingerie... XD *is shot*
    Crystal: Something pratical, like Pokeballs or Potions.
    Ruby: Stylish clothes, for him and his Pokemon. 8D Or better yet, a princess dress that he couldn't get Sapphire to wear. XD
    Sapphire: Berries, lots of useful berries. 8D
    Emerald: XD He's not so into the spirt of giving.
    Pearl & Dia: Would do a free birthday performance! 8D
    Platina: A free paid vacations to one of her vaction homes. XD He's gonna need it after this birthday party... XD

Heh...heh heh heh...Oh don't worry, Baa's ALREADY got a plan for my precious Silver's birthday.... |D

Oh, and look at this awesome picture I found. XD

I love your responses to the topic~

AND HOORAH FOR COSPLAYING~

-points to Sailor Moon/PokeSupe fan art- Kyahaha~! XDDD Lulz, Silver Moon. I don't even know anything about Sailor Moon, but that made me laugh anyways. Poor Silver. His hair looks funny. XD Once again, Gold seems to be enjoying himself a little too much. ...They gave the guys boobs... O____O -shot for pointing it out-

I love it when they make the guy characters crossdress. XD I came across a picture of Red and Green in maid costumes a day or so ago. 'Twas funny.

Anyways~
    Baa, you've already got something planned for Silver's birthday?! 8D Masa has curiosity nao.

Back on topic (or not really XD;)~ Come to think of it, Masa hasn't seen much PokeSpecial crossover fan art either. The videos on YouTube and Nico Nico have already taken care of that, it seems. XD I still would like to see a PokeSpe/+Anima crossover, though~ But I don't think anyone in this club even reads that manga. o_o

Noez, Knight has writer's block~? :o Masa wishes she could give you advice, but she has writer's block 85% of the time, so she wouldn't be of much help.

Off-topic: It's cold. D: My fingers have frozen to the keyboard.
    Gold does enjoy himself too much....
    And I WANT TO SEE A LEGEND OF ZELDA COSPLAY!

I have an idea for LoZ Wind Waker cosplay~

Red: Link~
    Yellow: Aryll
    Sapphire: Tetra (she'd be badass)/Zelda (lol)
    Blue: Medli

And continuing with Phantom Hourglass..
    Gold: Linebeck (>3)
    Crystal: Jolene

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    I have an idea for LoZ Wind Waker cosplay~

Red: Link~
    Yellow: Aryll
    Sapphire: Tetra (she'd be badass)/Zelda (lol)
    Blue: Medli

And continuing with Phantom Hourglass..
    Gold: Linebeck (>3)
    Crystal: Jolene

Twilight Princess

Midna: Emerald

As for the for the Sailor Moon pic.... I would've completly lost it if Silver was drawn as Queen Beryl. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Red: He'd get Silver something that he himself likes but Silver wouldn't use, like a baseball cap. XD It was full of good intentions, though. XD
    Green: Books, lots of books. Silver will become his kouhai. 8D Although that would be adorable...
    Blue: Clothes, to repay him for hers. Or a heart sweater. 8D Damn, I really need to finish that fanfic.... Yes, you must! XD
    Yellow: A plushie of his Sneasel. :3 Hand-sewn. :3 Awesome~!
    Gold: A kiss underneath the mistletoe. Something very inappropriate, at least. Why I'm I suddenly thinking of sexy lingerie... XD *is shot* ... I'm getting inappropriate thoughts here O_o
    Crystal: Something pratical, like Pokeballs or Potions.
    Ruby: Stylish clothes, for him and his Pokemon. 8D Or better yet, a princess dress that he couldn't get Sapphire to wear. XD
    Sapphire: Berries, lots of useful berries. 8D
    Emerald: XD He's not so into the spirt of giving.
    Pearl & Dia: Would do a free birthday performance! 8D
    Platina: A free paid vacations to one of her vaction homes. XD He's gonna need it after this birthday party... XD

Good answers, Baa! :D What's a kouhai? XD

Alright, I bring some fanart... Well, first a thing that isn't Pokespe related, but could someone translate it? :D

Ehm... this isn't Pokespe either, I think XD But what the heck is it? Green / Green look-a-like is freakin' scary and still sexy XD And Sudowoodo, eh?!

For Silver's upcoming bday He's much attached to his mum, sweet kid ;D Thinks Silver will need all his persuasion skills to get Gold movin' in with him... and Giovianni. That will be cosy for sure. XD

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    For Silver's upcoming bday He's much attached to his mum, sweet kid ;D Thinks Silver will need all his persuasion skills to get Gold movin' in with him... and Giovianni. That will be cosy for sure. XD

D'Awwww.~ This is so adorable.<3 But do I smell a new shipping here? o.o Giovanni+Gold's mom?
    And Red is Sailor Mars! 8D YAY! That fits him... ^.^
    Hee hee. :3 I wonder what they're gonna do...? :O
    Heh...just wondering what happens next =P
    I should not answer that, should I...? xD;
    That was a beautiful drawing, Valentine.
    Want me to colour it?
    Actually one of my friends on DA is going to colour this...^^ But if you also want to take a try, go your way and feel free to do it.~

If they really want to be nice to Silver they would just leave him alone the whole day. But we all know that the fangirls will never leave Silver alone, right?>D

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Is it me or is golds mom the hottest out of all the dex holder moms?
    Anyway....
    A free trip to rehab. The giovanni incident made him a boozehound.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    Anyway....
    A free trip to rehab. The giovanni incident made him a boozehound.

Lol! That would be so funny.

I know what Platina would get him, anything he wants!

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011

Well, we don't know a lot of dex holder moms, do we? XD But I have a feeling Silver's mum was really sexy. Cause, you know, Giovanni was into her. And rich maffia-like figures always have twenty-year-old models as a girlfriend. Aaand let's not forget about the mysterious family of Green. His mum (and dad) must have been freakin' good-looking, cause how could he otherwise get this look? Or perhaps he just has prof. Oak's genes

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    No we dont but i mean e got blue gold crystal ruby and sapphire moms. Out of the 5 my favorite have to be
    Gold
    Crystal
    Ruby
    Sapphire
    Blue.

You know what? Treat this as a very strange topic.
    Out of the 5 dex holder moms which is the best good looking one from best to worst

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Aww, all the fanart is so cute. :3 The PokeSpecial/Sailor Moon crossover cracked me up. xD

I still would like to see a PokeSpe/+Anima crossover, though~ But I don't think anyone in this club even reads that manga. o_o

I've read it too~ Like Tangerine said, Blue and Silver would have really sad stories. :[

Well, we don't know a lot of dex holder moms, do we? XD But I have a feeling Silver's mum was really sexy. Cause, you know, Giovanni was into her. And rich maffia-like figures always have twenty-year-old models as a girlfriend. Aaand let's not forget about the mysterious family of Green. His mum (and dad) must have been freakin' good-looking, cause how could he otherwise get this look? Or perhaps he just has prof. Oak's genes

xDDDDDD

I'd like to see Silver's mom. She'd probably look like him.

@ Mitchman : Has Sapphire's mom appeared in the manga? I don't think I've ever noticed Sapphire's mom. :x

GunSaberSeraph

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016

Green's parents..... Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt perhaps? XD

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
    Good answers, Baa! :D What's a kouhai? XD

Kouhai means underclassmen, the opposite of sempai. 8D Sempai are expected to guide their kouhai on the right path! 8D It'd be soooo cute if Green and Silver were like that. X3

We don't know Sapphy's mom, do we? :\

Out of the 5 dex holder moms which is the best good looking one, from best to worst.

I think Ruby's mom is the cutest, actually. She's got weird taste in men, though. XD Next I think it'd be Blue's mom, then Gold's. Crystal's mom doesn't even make it onto the list. >_>

I'd like to see Silver's mom. She'd probably look like him.

XD He obviously doesn't get his good looks from his dad...maybe except for his eyes. His mom is probably where he gets his fluffly-lovable red hair from. <3 I wonder what happened to her...did she die? Divorce Giovanni? Disappear in a weird "accident"? XD Did she meet him before he was a big boss? Did he become a big boss after she left, or after Silver got taken away? So many questions....

GunSaberSeraph

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Kouhai means underclassmen, the opposite of sempai. 8D Sempai are expected to guide their kouhai on the right path! 8D It'd be soooo cute if Green and Silver were like that. X3

We don't know Sapphy's mom, do we? :\

Out of the 5 dex holder moms which is the best good looking one, from best to worst.

I think Ruby's mom is the cutest, actually. She's got weird taste in men, though. XD Next I think it'd be Blue's mom, then Gold's. Crystal's mom doesn't even make it onto the list. >_>

Maybe Ruby's mom loves battle freaks. I imagine a lot of girls in the Pokemon world would be into guys with great battling skills.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Oh, ok then.

Yea, I did see something about what everybody would get him.

Is most of the spoiler talk over? [that's the main reason I took a break from here xD]

Years
    Yay, cute fan art with Gold in it~ :D
    ValentineUmbreon said:
    D'Awwww.~ This is so adorable.<3 But do I smell a new shipping here? o.o Giovanni+Gold's mom?
    O____O Wait. If Gold's mom and Silver's dad get married, that means Silver and Gold will be RELATED. XDDD Masa finds that extremely funny to think about. And...disturbing...

Tangerine Fox said:
    I've read +Anima! That would be a really interesting crossover. Blue would have such a sad +Anima story. I wonder if she'd have the powers of a bird. That would suck for her. D:

ARGH, stop getting ideas in my head like this -- I have a lot of work to dooo.
    ZOMG someone else here has read +Anima~?! 80 Yush, Blue would have a really sad story. ;_; I can see her with wings, though.
    And if the characters were to take each other's places, then Gold should get Cooro's spot and Silver should get Husky's spot. Just so I can ship them. *shot* Although Dia would be more suitable for Cooro. o.o And
    Green could be Senri, mebbie. And Yellow can be Nana~. And Blue can be Rose. She gets a shipping with Green, uweeheehee. 8D

Also... random stuff.

Lulz. x3 (If it wasn't obvious already, Masa didn't make this. >_>)

8D Mwhahaha. The Dress-Your-Bishie-in-a-Frilly-Maid-Costume Fad strikes again! -shot'd-

...This was a really random post. XD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back