• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheViolentTomboy

I'll hit you with this thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    Ah...child abuse. Well, Norman definitely has issues...(if your kid ran away from home and you were genuinely worried about him, beating the stuffing out of him isn't going to bring him back. A good stern talking to, yes, maybe even a few slaps, but tearing off the staircase? Yipes.)

I dunno about Crystal's mom though. One slap when your kid's losing it doesn't seem like child abuse to me...although I do see her forcing her into those clothes and asking very *cough*politely...

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    It's official, i'll hate the SoulxSilver and SoulxGold xD

Hmm, but i don't think that crys will wear that costume. I mean, she is too serious for it xD

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Do you think the remakes will have a third installment later like pokemon normally does? Or do you think because they're remakes, they'll only redo the first too, like they did with FR/LG?

No, these are just remakes for the sake of remakes.

Did... did we know this? D: I've been out of the loop for a while, but, uhm. This is news to me.

Yeah, we've known this for a while.

Crys wouldn't look bad in the new outfit, but she'd look more of a newbie. When she's already an assistant to Professor Oak. Look at the difference there.

Oh, why bring in Crys's mom again...*shudders* Norman may have gone extreme at times, but I think Crys's mom had some unpredictable moves herself. Being Fakepolite isn't easily discernable than being genuinely upset with your kid.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Hmm...

Aye, I be searching for some lovely Soul art. Though I know this is PokeSpecial and not the Soul Silver FC, more fanart of her would be nice XD So I could make a theme~

Mm, actually, if Soul were introduced, then what would happen to Heart? D= Maybe they can make him like they did Emerald or Yellow

Ne, now I've got a Manzai act idea... ><'

Dia: Hello, Trainers~
    Pearl: Hello, Trainers~
    Dia: Didja know?
    Pearl: Heart Gold and Soul Silver are coming out soon!
    Dia: And that's not all~
    Pearl: And that's not all~
    Dia: They're gonna have a new female character~
    Pearl: *whacks Dia* What are you saying? She's still Crystal, just with a different outfit! This game's gonna be for the DS~
    Dia: Pearl!
    Pearl: What?
    Dia: Soul's a completely new character! She couldn't even match up to Crys!
    Pearl: *whacks Dia* What are you saying? Crys's hair has gone from blue to brown multiple times! So of course this new character's her!
    Crys: I'm so confused...

Lame, but... I was bored XD

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Hmm...

Aye, I be searching for some lovely Soul art. Though I know this is PokeSpecial and not the Soul Silver FC, more fanart of her would be nice XD So I could make a theme~

Mm, actually, if Soul were introduced, then what would happen to Heart? D= Maybe they can make him like they did Emerald or Yellow

Ne, now I've got a Manzai act idea... ><'

Dia: Hello, Trainers~
    Pearl: Hello, Trainers~
    Dia: Didja know?
    Pearl: Heart Gold and Soul Silver are coming out soon!
    Dia: And that's not all~
    Pearl: And that's not all~
    Dia: They're gonna have a new female character~
    Pearl: *whacks Dia* What are you saying? She's still Crystal, just with a different outfit! This game's gonna be for the DS~
    Dia: Pearl!
    Pearl: What?
    Dia: Soul's a completely new character! She couldn't even match up to Crys!
    Pearl: *whacks Dia* What are you saying? Crys's hair has gone from blue to brown multiple times! So of course this new character's her!
    Crys: I'm so confused...

Lame, but... I was bored XD

Nice Zuzu.
    ^o^

Oh, and I bring fan arts. (non Heart Gold Soul Silver ones though...Just because.)

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 20, 2012
    And if Crys says she doesn't want to wear it,then her mom will have to go into slap mode again.(Child abuse runs rampant in PokeSpecial *Cough**Cough*Norman*Cough**Cough*MaskOfIce*Cough*Cough*)

fffff and i thought I was the only one who noticed D:
    the abuse makes it intresting >3
    seems pokespecial likes abusing teh cheeldren >.>;

topic teim

What new game features do you think that Gold, Silver, Kris and Soul will get for PokeSpe?

(imma starting to think her name will be Heart :B; )
    well... the pichu's of course! (Soul/Heart is going to end up with it! I just know it! )
    Silver's sexy new outfit
    pokegear update.
    err thats all I have.
    possibly new pokemon if silver evolves his sneasel and yeah.

I got nothing else :/
    .... I wanna see Lance again Dx

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    Why call her Soul why not Heart did the guy in game freak name her Soul or was it the fans but still from here on i'll call her Heart not Soul because it reminds me of Soul eater i wanna see Platina soon

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
    Awesome fanart.

And since my exams are over, big whoop, I can be online a bit more.

Ruby Karaoke is epic win(and in essence, epic fail)

And I'm awaiting the release of Volume 30. >.<

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    Yay I can post.~ ^o^ PC still don't let me in at my evenings. D:
    Oh, why bring in Crys's mom again...*shudders* Norman may have gone extreme at times, but I think Crys's mom had some unpredictable moves herself. Being Fakepolite isn't easily discernible than being genuinely upset with your kid.
    OMG. >< Do not want! *shakes head* Oh, Soul could come up as Crystals little sister... o.o Poor kid...
    ...We need a new possibly non-GSDS related topic.
    Sounds like a good idea. ^_^
    What do you think could be a good non-GSDS topic?

Na.... :P I'll come up with something club-related...
    Are you interested in doing a PokeSpe roleplay and what could be the possible storyline/prompt?
    Please DON'T CLAIM CHARACTERS yet... For now I'm just trying to find out if there are enough interested members and if it is the effort worth to build a roleplay up.^^

And I have new, home made fanart.~ I'll put it as link since it is an EXTREME huge file. XD

This one is not home made though... but still... OMG! O///O *drool*
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    . . .

Val... T-That is amazing. Just amazing. -admires your drawing skills to the max-

Now I definitely don't know if I want to scan my image of red. .o.

Maybe I'll show some icons I made instead...

Are you interested in doing a PokeSpe roleplay and what could be the possible storyline/prompt?
    Yes! Yes yes yes! I fail at making plots.. but yes~ -remembers the last one... yeeah... that was bad, her not coming to this place right after the roleplay started. >> needs to not do that again.-

Aaaand... slightly off topic...
    But.... I'm tempted to change my set. It'll still be Red so many like my current one. .o. -doesn't know what to do-

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018

Sure, why not? XD

Although I have to admit, I'm not really experienced in Roleplaying. >.>

Oh, on a side note, I was thinking of submitting art work, but my computer broke before I could do so. Now I have to get the inspiration to do so again. XD

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Zuzu said:
    Mm, actually, if Soul were introduced, then what would happen to Heart?

Heart doesn't exist. It really relates to Gold as Fire associates with Red, the "battler".

red king said:
    Why call her Soul why not Heart did the guy in game freak name her Soul or was it the fans but still from here on i'll call her Heart not Soul because it reminds me of Soul eater

See reply above.

Funny comics, chamo. Ruby with a mic means there's no stopping him. ;)

About the other topic...we forgot Pokedex upgrades! Like how the Kanto ones got upgraded, the same must happen to HGSS!!

ValentineUmbreon said:

For now I'm just trying to find out if there are enough interested members and if it is the effort worth to build a roleplay up.

Thanks for bringing this up, Valentine! I'm totally interested in it. Lovely fanart as always!

Wishes said:
    Although I have to admit, I'm not really experienced in Roleplaying.

Me neither. I do the best I can.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    @ Val:Woot~ Red looks sexy O__O And Green does too. In your drawing. ^^ (He and Ninetales are an epic combination~!)And I bring some more fan arts, just because I don't know what to reply to the topics (Don't think I have the discipline to keep a role
    play going... nor the time needed for it. :/)

Doesn't she look cute with her Pokémon? ^^

Years

Heck yeah! I really want to learn how to RolePlay. Never done one before. D:

Lovely Fanart as always. :3

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016

I wouldn't mind. Sounds like fun. Although I've never done an RP before. I know Zuzu has, so maybe she can give everyone pointers?

Anemone

break through the sky
    Years
    Please DON'T CLAIM CHARACTERS yet... For now I'm just trying to find out if there are enough interested members and if it is the effort worth to build a roleplay up.^^
    Omg, I LOVE the home-made fanart. ^^ Blue and Green and Red and.. [... Well actually everyone] looks aweshome ^^!

And and and I would love to join the Roleplay! Though I've only roleplayed once yet, and that one died quite quickly...
    Right, are we supposed to play as one of the PokeSpe characters? 'Cause then I probably wouldn't join, I think I'd just screw up their personalities. xD

@ Snoaz [It won't let me quote you! >:l]
    You're way good at drawing too o.o I LOVE Crys' fanart, and Yellow looks way cute too ^^. Though she really looks like a boy there. xD

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    We could have everyone get an original character, and whenever a dex holder appears during the story, someone can temporarily control them depending on their performance during the RP. I have no idea, since I don't really have any experience. But maybe I'll lurk the RP forums to see how things work.

By the way, does anyone have any Crys fanart? I replaying Crystal version as the female so I wouldn't mind seeing some art of her.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Crystal Images~ :3

Spoiler:

I have more than I have found if anyone would like me to get those, as well. XD;

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009

Of course! ^^ it sound very funny and interesting ;)

Nice pics! i like the Yellow fanart, it was cute. Crys was pretty good one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back