• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
Years
  • nice fan art Snow i love Meganium well i''m a grass pokemon lover in my Soul Silvetr version i'm going to start with Chikorita because i love Grass pokemon anyways
    Are you interested in doing a PokeSpe roleplay and what could be the possible storyline/prompt?
    well seing the last one was a total fail another one will be too so nah

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Are you interested in doing a PokeSpe roleplay and what could be the possible storyline/prompt?
    well seing the last one was a total fail another one will be too so nah
    Well, I think one of the main reasons why it had died, because some of off has to do to school as soon as it started, and so people (like me) end up not popping up for several months.

However, since this is going to be right before Summer, getting a Roleplay up and running should be easier to do.

At least, that's my opinion.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Crystal Images~ :3

Spoiler:

I have more than I have found if anyone would like me to get those, as well. XD;
    Comments in spoilers~

Heck yes dibs on Ruby or Gold or Crys~ but to ensure it doesn't die, I could perhaps make it (and hopefully get it by Alter's or Loki's expectations) and make sure people who promise to be active join~ Allowing people to create characters would be good, too.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Dibs on Red~

Yeah. That would be a good idea. I made it last time, and I remember having to try to make the story more in depth and such, even though we wanted it to be general so we can make it up as we go. @__@ Which means we would need to try to come up with something that is in depth, but if we want it, open to ideas as well.

And yeah. Active people would do nicely as well. And if there is a case where someone goes missing, or someone never posts once the roleplay starts (which I think may have happened to the first one), opening back up the character and letting another person take over would be good as well.

And I don't mind the idea of OC characters, just as long as they're not mary-sueish. :3

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    Uhm, this can sound stupid, but... this is my first time in a roleplay, so, i don't sure about what i should do ^^U

But, you can count on me, i guess xD

Years
  • I iz Dia k? k? Since everyone wants Gold/Ruby. >.>

Yup I agree with Peachy's suggestion. Opening up the character when it becomes active (After a certain amount of days) would make things go smoothly. ^_^ Maybe we can give the chara back when the person becomes active again?

Let's keep it general to keep things going...It's going to be a "living" RP. XD

Anyways could people be villains to keep things fresh? XD

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • Are you interested in doing a PokeSpe roleplay and what could be the possible storyline/prompt?

I would like a poleplay *cough* dibs on Ruby *cough* Aaaand possible storyline or prompt I'll have to think about that.

Zuzu-you can have Gold or Crys.....possibly....you did say Ruby, Gold, or Crys...

Last edited:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • Are you interested in doing a PokeSpe roleplay and what could be the possible storyline/prompt?

:3 the role play would be a great idea.
    Maybe the prompt could be a party or something.

OOOOOOOOOOOHHH!! Or maybe Summer vacation.
    and I like the ideas for putting in OCs, Villans, and opening up spots if someone becomes MIA.

:D

..........................................I call dibs on Yellow.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Yup I agree with Peachy's suggestion. Opening up the character when it becomes active (After a certain amount of days) would make things go smoothly. ^_^ Maybe we can give the chara back when the person becomes active again?

Let's keep it general to keep things going...It's going to be a "living" RP. XD

Anyways could people be villains to keep things fresh? XD
    -nod- Which would mean that the person who takes over would have to be willing to give the character back until the other person decides to pop out of their hiatus. And, perhaps we should have a rule that if they want they're character back, they need a valid reason of why they went poof/hiatus/whatever? Like family situations, grounding, what not. If they left because they just left for a while, then we can't really depend on the person to keep up with who they are.

-nod- We need something that's broad, but it's in depth enough for it to get past the mods. ^___^ I like Chamo's idea of a Summer vacation, and throw around villain ideas and such.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • Maybe we shouldn't get our hopes up guys. We havn't even decided for sure if we want to do this or anything, besides I think it's up to the owners if we do one or not.

But if we do do one.....

Chamo's summer vacation idea could be cool. Maybe thry're going to the beach. Oooor maybe the dex holders are going to the Sinnoh Battle Frontier!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Chamo's summer vacation idea could be cool. Maybe thry're going to the beach. Oooor maybe the dex holders are going to the Sinnoh Battle Frontier!

... Speaking of Battle Frontier, I've noticed something.

In PokeSpe, the Battle Tower in Crystal was never actually used. It was mentioned, but it was never used.

( So going back to the HS/SS arc topic, you think there is a possible chance they'll go there for something? )

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    I like the idea!

Hmm, how about this? The dex holders, are in vacations talking about they last battle on the BT in Johto. You know, the point of view from everyone or something like that xD

Years
  • wow its been a while, welcome new members!
    I see a new game has come out! I really hope they dont replace crys!
    A role play that would be cool! I would join but at the beginning of summer vk im going to newfoundland for 2 weeks, and maby camp.

sorry i havent been on, i was really sick and had lots of homework :(

~jiggly~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    maybe Peach because it was under construction
    Yes, I know. Which is why I wonder if they would maybe have it somehow in the GS/SS arc. Read the whole thing I said, redking. ;^^ Though I can see why you said this, because I didn't type it. But yes, when I said it was mentioned I meant to say that it was being built.

-just read the part the other day. knows what she's talking about-

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years

I'm lazy.
    Probably won;t do RP, since I lose interest after a month.

VALENTINE UMBREON.
    I shall colour in those fanart and use it for my Laiceps Nomekop story. OK?

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • DDDD: I said DON'T CLAIM CHARACTERS yet! >_<
    And IF we do a roleplay (and I think we will considering the actual feedback) it will be ME who runs it! Why? Because I can am active. I mean really active. I'm out of school and my real live allows me to be online every day. So I will take care that the character claiming stays fair, that the members who get inactive can borrow/give away their characters to others who also want to play and that everything goes the right way.

About OC's. The main and playable characters should totally be the normal PokeSpe characters. That also includes minor characters as Wally or Bill and villains like Lance or Giovanni. (Family reunion on the beach with Silver and his Daddy. :P) If you want to include OC's it can be minor characters who appear for a while in the storyline. But not as playable characters.
    We should also stay into the Pokemon universe. Means no Fakemon or Digimon or Unicorns and such kind of stuff.

Oh Zuzu... We'll see how many members will join... Maybe you can get the chance to play two roles. One as Zuzu and one with your alt. account. ^_^

And the summer vacation plot sounds good. When we make it an island we can have different places to play in. Like a wood, a town, a battle tower and the beach. But still on the same island.

And now totally on-topic: Peachy... You better take good care of your new theme... it might be possible that I steal/rape/own/eat/glomp/adore/fangirl over like it! <3

Fanart.~
    Spoiler:

VALENTINE UMBREON.
    I shall colour in those fanart and use it for my Laiceps Nomekop story. OK?
    Of course... ^_^

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    RPing sounds pretty cool, even though I have limited experience with it.. I'll be getting out of school soon so i'll be pretty active.

PS: All fanart I have seen is going under the heading of awesome.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back