• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
Years
  • I imagine Gold would challenge Pearl to a "Manzai Duel" and force Silver to be his partner. Ha ha.
    oh my. OH MY.
    that would just make my life. Now I want to see this so bad. Those four would be so silly together.
    It'd probably be a struggle to get Silver to play along though, haha.

Anyway, I'm still hoping Lance will return in the HGSS. Really. I miss my favorite villian.
    It's not just because I've been wanting Lance and Yellow to reunite since the Yellow arc.
    He has a new design and everything so leaivng him out would be a huge disapointment and a's;dfjsklj. ;o;

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
  • I see I missed a lot of things. New members and Green's birthday. Uh, happy late birthday, man. How come you have all the cool fanart? -shot-

So, yeah. Hello there, babykelly and Dear Marley. Both of you seem to be swell people and I certainly hope the two you stick around for a bit. None of us bite I think
    And TV Tropes is awesome.

clover: I've heard quite a bit about the Percy Jackson series. Sounds fun to read. And, when you spoke of crossovers, I thought up of twisted crossovers myself. And besides, I like to kill people 8> Seriously, I got obsessed with wanting to write a Bioshock/Pokespe crossover. That's my new theme right now, in case you're wondering.

As I said, manhattan, I'm loving your fic already. Not so much into the implied romance part (I dunno, I'm not THAT much of a romance person.), but I can't wait for the gore.

1.Where in Johto will it take place?
    I'd say all over, but maybe it might take place in a certain place, I wouldn't know.
    2. Who will be the villan?(you can make one up)
    Sird's probably going to be at Sinnoh so I'd say Apollo, the new rocket executive. They might put in an excuse saying that he was part of Giovanni's old TR, but I dunno, seems rather...silly. Why? He would've tried to have taken over years ago, but he didn't exist back then, so 6_9.
    Um, let's just say our new villain is Fontaine Billy McPickleWeasel.
    3. What will be there goal?
    To find the ultimate cheeseburger.
    If you're talking about the protagonists, I'd say just to meet up. If you're talking about the villains, then...probably trying to get Arceus? (Cyrus: NO U ARCEUS IS MINEZ AAADKLFJKLSDJLKDJG)
    4. What Legendary(s) will be used?
    Um, Arceus?
    They're probably going to use Ho-oh and Lugia though. (Kusaka: Ho-ho! Lugio! You're needed for HGSS! H & L: BUT WE'RE ON VACATION! T_T)
    5. Should the other pokedex holders be used?
    Kusaka: Red! Blue! Green! And Blondie! You're needed for HGSS!
    Red: LEAVE ME ALONE, I'M TRYING TO DIE HERE!
    6. If yes which ones?
    Probably all of them -shrugs-
    7. Should they include the new female Player in the HG/SS games in the arc?
    New character or wardrobe change? I want to say new character. I kind of want her to be Crys's assistant or something. I don't know, I don't like her as much. I got sick of seeing the OVER NINE THOUSAAAAND pictures of her and -insert random male her- kanoodling. Yes. Kanoodling.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • TheSystemIsDown said:
    Seriously, I got obsessed with wanting to write a Bioshock/Pokespe crossover. That's my new theme right now, in case you're wondering.

Wow, that sounds wonderful already.

I'm assuming you're a big Bioshock fan. I haven't played the first one but it does look cool.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • TheSystemIsDown said:
    I've heard quite a bit about the Percy Jackson series. Sounds fun to read. And, when you spoke of crossovers, I thought up of twisted crossovers myself. And besides, I like to kill people 8> Seriously, I got obsessed with wanting to write a Bioshock/Pokespe crossover. That's my new theme right now, in case you're wondering.
    Out of curiosity, just what is Bioshock? Some fan out there's going to strangle me tonight, I just know it. And yes, Percy Jackson is amazing. I would definitely recommend it to anyone, especially if you're fond of Greek mythology, since Riordan writes the story in a way that's very easy to understand in modern times. I was completely up for the idea of writing it...but then I got to representing the gods with Pokespe characters, and that...posed quite a problem. An example: Brock (Hephaestus) would have been married to Sabrina (Aphrodite), who has an affair going on with Red (Ares), and Brock also got thrown out of Olympus by his mother, Clair (Hera). Yeeeeeah...>.>

And this topic reeks of spoilers. I'll tag it to be safe.
    Spoiler:

Shutting up now.

Gov. Marley

Wakes the Thought Police
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    @ Clover: Right, right, but at that point, Giovanni was still leading Team Rocket. Certainly we've had some female villains, but none of them have ever been officially running the operation. That's what I was getting at.
    And since it was implied that Sird was just as (probably more, actually) devious as Giovanni, I suspect she's probably the head of Team Rocket now...
    Or she's Jupiter. So many different ways the plot could go.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • *looks around* I only missed like a page....I think. Anyway let's get down to business!

Welcome Marly!

Now for topics.

How about the whole region!
    Do y'all remember Carr? I think he should be the enemy since he did mysteriously disappear.
    Something to do with Mount Silver.....

3 dogs, Lugia, Ho-oh, Mew, Celebi

YES!

6. If yes which ones?
    All of 'em!
    Yes! Does anyone remember how someone said she looked like Kurt's grandaughter?

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
  • 1.Where in Johto will it take place?
    Everywhere, lol. Mount Silver and the dragon cavern will be places of prominence.
    Remember the Johto Elite 4? No? Me neither.
    Also I'm willing to bet money on Lance resurfacing from his cave.
    The Villain's goal? Something to do with Archeus
    The Johto Ledgs.(Excluding Celebei) Arceus.

I want to see Pearl, Gold, Silver, Yellow and Red at the LEAST.

6. If yes which ones?
    See above. All of them would be sweet, though.
    I guess xD

Meow.

Years
  • II imagine Gold would challenge Pearl to a "Manzai Duel" and force Silver to be his partner. Ha ha.
    Ria would PAY to see that. :DD *runs off to bribe Kusaka-sensei*

And nao for the HGSS speculation topics, in spoilers so I don't accidentally bore anyone to death. :3
    Spoiler:

And, lastly... Sorry, Marley, but I wanna give you a very late welcome. So welcome to the club!~ :B -waves- -is shot many times-

Ruby_Norman

I'll protect you and behere...
    Years
  • Ruby would be epic in his own spin off 'the cutest most domestic and yet totally epic guy ever in the history of pokemon' now that i would watch, and it would owned by one company so the VA's never change, ooooh he could be voiced by David Tennant, and Sapphire could be voiced by (i wanna say Veronica Taylor) Tara Strong, and emerald could be voiced by...ah holle just go with Billy Beach...

Last edited:

System!

Years
  • @Marley: You should've seen the pages before you joined. We all had a "Sird is creepy and cool" session. I posted something about ants. And yeah, Sird is a devious little devil.

@clover: I was quite fascinated with Greek myths when I was little, so I should go check it out. And lol, Sabrina as Aphrodite. Not suprising. I dunno, I don't mind the character mix as much as you do. Sounds fun, actually.

And Bioshock...

The TV Tropes page explains in A LOT better than me, but I'll try my best to describe it in my own words. I'll try not to spoil TOO much.

Spoiler:

And, yeah, I love this game. Can't wait for the sequel to come out.

Oh, man, I'm extremely off-topic right now.

And yeah, wasn't there a fanart that had Kurt's granddaughter in Kotone's outfit? That would be rather interesting, actually.

Gov. Marley

Wakes the Thought Police
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    @ System: Yeah, I read those pages. >> I did a little backreading before I started posting.
    And I agree. Sird is a creepy and devious woman. (And I can see her as a child burning ants with magnifying glasses... and trying to burn other children by the same method... didn't play well with others.)

I have imagined a lot of voices on Ruby (when I read anything, especially comics and especially PokéSpe, I always try to assign voices to the characters.), but not one of them has resembled David Tennant's. He always sounds kinda nerdy in my head... And kinda childish.

More welcomes~! :D If welcomes were cookies... ooh, cookies...
    I wonder if our eggs are okay. <patters off to the kitchen>
    Thanks~

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    sorry for inactivity but I am busy at uni and when I am on O get some stupi bug which says somehing like than 25 symbols, since it doesnt seem to be able to read my post(the pot has gone after)

How about the whole region!
    hmmm the villian. about the rockets in frlg? well not only but I expect it to be a little side story like in frlg
    something to do with silver and/or ruins of alph?
    dogs, Lugia :D

YES!

6. If yes which ones?
    All of 'em!
    Yes! Does anyone remember how someone said she looked like Kurt's grandaughter?

^^like the idea, but I only agree to it if it is /the older) kurts granddaughter.

System!

Years
  • I love your sig, Marley. I think I've seen that comic before.

AND ASDFJKLGJ, I FINALLY FIGURE WHAT TO WRITE FOR THE FANFIC CONTEST AND IT'S ONE DAY BEFORE THE DEADLINE! >8[ SHOOOT.

And how many fanfic entries are there? The only one I saw was manhattan's. Sad, the last contest had too little voters. Now, it seems to be that there's only one story. That is, if there's a story I missed.

Gov. Marley

Wakes the Thought Police
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    System: Thanks. :]
    Johnny Wander in general, or just this one strip?

I wish I'd known about the fanfic contest earlier.
    >> I mean, I'm an awful writer and wouldn't have had any ideas, but I could have at least given it a shot.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • *runs in real fast* Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!

If the PokeSpe Characters celebrated Thanksgiving, what would they each bring?

Red-The Turkey
    Green-The stuffing
    Blue-Cranberry Sauce
    Yellow-Macoroni and Cheese

That's all I got for now. Once again Happy Thanksgiving!

Gov. Marley

Wakes the Thought Police
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    All right, one of these! :D

If the PokeSpe Characters celebrated Thanksgiving, what would they each bring?
    Red: The turkey! Bein' the big man means you gotta bring the big food.
    Green: The stuffing. The stuffing makes the turkey, he says to himself when Red starts bragging about his delicious turkey.
    Blue: The sexy Pie. She brings pie. Pumpkin pie, pecan pie, sweet potato pie... and she also brings the sexy. *shot*
    Yellow: Delicious homemade ice cream, to put on the pie.
    Gold: Gravy, which he then pours liberally on his mashed potatoes.
    Silver: Replacement gravy. Gold was supposed to bring the gravy, but he used all of it on his own potatoes. Also green bean casserole, which he was supposed to bring.
    Crystal: Cleaning products, with which she cleans up everything afterward. Especially all that gravy that Gold spilled ALL OVER THE TABLE she told him he had enough gravy BUT NO, NEVER ENOUGH GRAVY HE SAYS YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MUCH GRAVY sometimes she swears she'll WRING HIS NECK but she can't stay mad at that face~
    Ruby: Hand-painted plates and beautiful little doilies to go under them.
    Sapphire: The mashed potatoes... Sapphire, you did wash your hands before you mashed those... right?
    Emerald: A gadget that carves the turkey... automatically! Gold and Sapphire complain that they won't get to rip into the turkey with their bare hands.
    Dia: His monster appetite. He got so wrapped up in the idea of eating that he forgot to bring something!
    Pearl: The jokes! >> Which is his excuse for forgetting to bring anything.
    Platina: The finest of cranberry sauces... and everyone promptly complains that they wanted the canned, jelly kind.

Happy thanksgiving, everyone!
    >> I just heard cursing from the kitchen... gonna go see if everyone's still got all their limbs.

Years
  • DAng! I missed like a whole page!
    ANyways...
    Thanksgiving:
    REd: Turkey, every main protagaonist character has to bring teh turkey!
    Green: Dressing?
    Blue: Fruit Salad?
    Yellow: Bread! Rolls...
    Gold: .... Gravy?
    Silver: he'd probably surprise us all and bring in some seriously complicated dish...or asparagus...
    Crystal: ... ... Pumpkin Pie
    Sapphire:.... vegetable for sure
    Ruby: Cream Cheese Pie
    Diamond: some kinda dessert
    Pearl: ... ... ... good question
    Platina: heck, she probably just bought the sivlerware or something.

As you can see, I was running kinda low on ideas...

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • hey people how are things here i see new members hi i'm the King of this here place so worship me JAJAJAJAJAJAJ nah. So those anyone know about the heart and soul manga because i want to see Redsan because we all know that he is the true star of the Manga =D even in DPPt he is the star well anyways good to be here again oh and Thanks natsuchi =D

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • Hey guys.

Yeah...the contest died because hardly anyone entered........:<
    Oh well.

anyway~ NEW PLOT DISCUSSION THING~

*WARNING: Spoilers*
    Spoiler:

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • Dear Marley said:
    So many different ways the plot could go.
    Very true. I guess it just depends on whether Sird's used in HG/SS or not.

TheSystemIsDown said:
    I was quite fascinated with Greek myths when I was little, so I should go check it out. And lol, Sabrina as Aphrodite. Not suprising. I dunno, I don't mind the character mix as much as you do. Sounds fun, actually.
    I would completely recommend it to you, then. And it wasn't that I minded the whole character/family/relationships thing, it was more of...well...the fact that half of those characters would gain the power to incinerate you just be seeing their true form. >.> Ech...maybe one day when I'm feeling superbly random, I'll get around to finishing the complete list into something I'm more comfortable with. Next Halloween, I think. Candy does that to me. :P

chamo-chan said:
    Yeah...the contest died because hardly anyone entered........:<
    Oh well.
    Oh...sorry, chamo-chan. D:

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back