• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    It's because Blue has big bewbs, like Sheena. :B </brick'd>

And YES. I can totally see that happening as well. XD

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • *quick co-owner note*

I know you probably got this warning before but:

* Please don't stray off topic.

Also, just to bring this up again.

*no one liners.

Sorry if you've heard this already.

=w=;;; though I'm not good with crossovers.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    O_O... ok... Either I've been gone for a while or I just flew one over the cuckoo's nest. Anyways coming back to reality it would seem there are some new members, so hey! *waves* Unfortuanatelyy i can't seem to join in on the conversation because I really have no clue what's being discussed. So I will take my leave for now.
    Oh and before I forget YAY to confirmation of HGSS ARC~ YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I'm much happpier now and can't wait for the return of my favorite oldschoolers.

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
  • Welcome back, Tyknight. *high-fives for the excitement about HGSS arc!*

Ah... we had a conversation about crossing over PokeSpec with ToS and it kind of veered from there... as you can see.

*tries to veer back on topic- vveeeeeer*

I ran across a page of the GCS arc-- specificly where Silver goes to confront Lance and is sent on his last mission. It's litterally one page, but hot dang it's in English AND I've been looking for that part forever. *does a tiny victory dance*

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    I'd say Agatha was the mastermind and she kinda manipulated Lance into joining her (you know that scene when he was still a kid and Agatha aproached him? Right. You have to indoctrinate them when they're still young, after all...)

So even though Lance wanted to destroy mankind and all, Agatha was using him and his wicked plans - the same with Lorelei and Bruno. She's one craftly manipulator.

(And by the way: I think Lance's kind of cured from his must-destroy-mankind-obsession :D Perhaps Yellow did make that happen... or Silver. Battle of the shippings~!)

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lol.I reckon Silver's ability to track him down changed Lance.

And i reckon he was like Bruno, just not as extreme (forced into it, but going along, rather than being mind-controlled).

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
  • *needs to reread the yellow arc*

If Agatha showed up to coerce Lance into this whole plot in the first place.... she must've played upon his having seen those polluted Pokemon die, yeah? So maybe not quite "forced into it and going along with it" as "having your anger and sadness played with". Like a cat and mouse... which conjured up the oddest mental image just now of a cat-Agatha toying with a Lance-mouse. o_o;

About Lance having a change of heart.... Y'know, I better go reread the Yellow arc and get a hold of GCS arcs before I speak on that. I'm really not sure what would've spawned his change of heart/turning over a new leaf. ... He did have an interest in tracking down Lugia though, didn't he?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yeah.I think you mighta hit the nail on the head with the first part.

Actually, it'd be cool if he re-appears like Lorelei, on the good side.But playing a better part than she did, i.e. kicking ass

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
  • I'd imagine Lace would be of SOME use... After all, dragon types are hard to beat....

And with his powers... yeah... that's be a tough opponent...

This said, when he used his powers in the Yellow arc, it didn't look like he got tired at all when he used them. I wonder if he has some sort of other side effect... Perhaps it messes with his mentality? I mean, he was probably brainwashing a few of his pokemon there... namely dragonairs.

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
  • Unrelated to his powers, I wouldn't be surprised if that Megavolt attack did something to his heart. Viridian-blessed or not, that's a lot of electricity versus the human body.

... Then again, I personally get a kick out of the idea of him having heart issues. *cruel* >:3

TheViolentTomboy

I'll hit you with this thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    Lance IS 10 years older than Yellow; it could easily be said that he doesn't get tired simply because he's more experienced.

Not to mention I still think he hates humans; he only helped Silver because he was curious about Lugia's origins and that he didn't want time to screw over all of existence. He simply doesn't try to take over the world because he knows he'll get his ass kicked again.

Kimicatdemon

Years
  • Lance IS 10 years older than Yellow; it could easily be said that he doesn't get tired simply because he's more experienced.

Not to mention I still think he hates humans; he only helped Silver because he was curious about Lugia's origins and that he didn't want time to screw over all of existence. He simply doesn't try to take over the world because he knows he'll get his ass kicked again.

-His age is never revealed, YOUR FIRST COMMENT IS INVALID!!!

-That would be interesting to portray in a story.... However, I don't think that's the case...

-Also, I would get a kick if he had heart problems too... However, I could already see Yellow blaming herself and crying like a baby....

.....MAYBE THAT COULD BE HOW HE FINDS OUT SHE'S A GIRL!

Mintly

*eats peppermints*
    Years
  • Can''t help but join a conversation about Lance :3

I really don't remember him being "reformed" during the GSC arc, just that he wasn't trying to do anything crazy at the moment. Maybe he found it interesting or something. *needs to reread*

(you know that scene when he was still a kid and Agatha aproached him? Right. You have to indoctrinate them when they're still young, after all...)
    How come this reminds me of Pryce? Agatha x Pryce shipping? XD

Actually, it'd be cool if he re-appears like Lorelei, on the good side.But playing a better part than she did, i.e. kicking ass
    *nods* I agree completely. So long as they don't change his hair. I've actually been thinking about this since HG/SS came out. ^^

... Then again, I personally get a kick out of the idea of him having heart issues. *cruel* >:3
    What if he had a heart attack and died?! That would be too horrible :( Then again, if he had heart problems, maybe he could get along with Wally somehow, which would be interesting. (Same hospital? lol)

Lance IS 10 years older than Yellow
    -His age is never revealed, YOUR FIRST COMMENT IS INVALID!!!
    Well, it's true that his age is never outright revealed, but it IS true that every ten years a Viridian child is born, so he has to be at least 10 years older. And I have a hard time imagining him being nearly middle-aged. XD

I really do hope he makes a reappearance in HG/SS. That would be made of awesomeness =D <33

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
  • WHEN he reappearse in HGSS (refusing to say "if") I hope his hair isn't that... hideous color it is now. His official art looks alright, but the in-game battle sprite... It's too dark, in my opinion. *shudders* Keep it that rockin' orange-yellow!

Kimicatdemon

Years
  • Orange yellow ALL THE WAAAAYY...
    In game Lance's hair looks too pink... Speaking of which....

Spoiler:

No idea WHAT is being said, but involves manga!Lance hating on the game!Lance...
    ...and Game!Lance with a heart, BUT THAT'S A WHOLE DIFFRENT STORRRRYYYY %D

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back