• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special Club! (returns!)

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    After reading oni flygon's fanfic, I have a sudden urge to write and draw. XD; *runs*

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen May 27, 2011
    What's funny is that Oni suddenlt became hysterical... lost his chance of modship... been bugging me in school for like a long time... ... But anyway, he must be stalking Kwesi now. :classic:

Years
  • hmmm....I may not finish your banner G-Lance... you see I'm very busy all week... got a big essay, another geography project, and a book report O.o need to study...

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • oni flygon said:
    hmmm....I may not finish your banner G-Lance... you see I'm very busy all week... got a big essay, another geography project, and a book report O.o need to study...

good luck on your school work!

I know I have some studying to do this week too^^

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • I did a test today

It was easy.

I hope the rest of the school year stays easy XD!

how you guys doing? Not many posts here lately :knockedou

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • yay! A great victory!

Long live manga! XD!

*dances around*

Gold: Oh great.........another dancing fool........ LOL

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • oni and Kenta are probably gonna MOD it wif me cuz oni and Kenta were the first ppl to join, dark tyranitar and raichurocks plus Bashamo_Master are the first ppl to join this club *wink* LOL

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • Hmmm... will the upcoming FR/LG games affect Pok?mon Special?

I can imagine the Male chara being called Fire.... And the girl called Leaf!? *faints*

Oh and if any of you wanna gimme ideas for the Poespecial Dictionary thingyt ur free too.

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • yea, *gasp*

NeoLuckyshipping!?*faints*

man, this is getting off boundaries.

wait, if fr/lg touched special then it would truely mess it up...

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    oni flygon said:
    The heroine of the new versions look alot like Blue.... just take out the hat and the outfit.
    Who knows maybe Blue might be her long-lost kidnapped sister! Good stuff for fan fiction writing I say.

Back