• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special Club! (returns!)

PKMN_grl

Obsession Hunter
    Years
    For Oni's signature. I think they are eating something like yams or fried fish or something like that. *looks closer* Looks really burnt...

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    heh, those Red Bean Buns are delicious... POssibly Mcdonalds seeing that burger, BTW, if any of you go to Japan by the chance, go to a Mcdonalds and try the Teriyaki Mcburger, I tell you, It's delicious! Even my mum(you know mums don't like mcdonalds) says so!

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Omega-Brendan said:
    heh, those Red Bean Buns are delicious... POssibly Mcdonalds seeing that burger, BTW, if any of you go to Japan by the chance, go to a Mcdonalds and try the Teriyaki Mcburger, I tell you, It's delicious! Even my mum(you know mums don't like mcdonalds) says so!
    I really wish that my school could organise a Geography trip to Japan, but it happens that they picked South Korea! (I'm not very disappointed since it's NaVeR's home, and everyone says it's a beautiful place to visit)
    I want to go on the South Korea trip, but the places are limited, and going on a trip means money to be spent :(

PKMN_grl

Obsession Hunter
    Years
    Purin! Your avatar is so kute! A dish of flan scooping itself. Tee hee! What? You get to go to field trips to outher countries? That's not fair....

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    PKMN_grl said:
    Purin! Your avatar is so kute! A dish of flan scooping itself. Tee hee! What? You get to go to field trips to outher countries? That's not fair....
    I doubt I can go...money....>.<
    I got Volume 11! Looks like the new artist is improving...some characters looks weird in Volume 10...
    sigh...I miss Mato's chibi style :sleeping:

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Sorry for the double post but this place is getting a bit inactive.
    btw I just did some fanart:

Apologies for the crappiness =P

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    haha I thought the food suits were for the Paper Dolls. BTW, I see u used those pieces of papers for writing chinese with for the Kris Drawing... 0_0

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Might as well join....i just picked up the vol 14 2 hours ag halfway done with it.

Back