• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special Club! (returns!)

Years
  • woah... I thought this thread is dead for sure.... to join this club, you simply need to have knowledge of Pokemon SPecial... that's it.. ^^

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • And thee was dead I think, reaching page 10... Biggest thread I've ever been in (let along the games ones like the Pokemon Name Game)

Years
  • ok, let's just revive this thread! ^_^ ...back to our own neutral discussions... anyways, Hey Omega, do you have the old R/B/Y sprites?

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen May 27, 2011
    odd... I thought everyone's gone... *looks at the new signature rules* Oh crap...guess I'll have to dump my sig. Anyway, what's new guys?

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • yea probably... BTW I'm not doing them... :P anyway, did Purin tell you about the new layout? It looks a bit tiny on my comp...

Red- Me
    Green- oni(what do you wanna be? a girl?)
    Blue- Purin
    Yellow- Miyu-Chan
    Gold- Kenta
    Silver- NaVeR(G-LaNCE_
    Crystal- PKMN_Girl

:) lets not worry about Ruby and Sapphire yet.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • (I've got the new site layout, only problem is the affiliates part since PC isn't our affiliate. Or is it?
    btw next time we hold contests on the website we can give out trophies in some way, I'm not telling yet =P)
    The only problem about holding contests here on PC is that not many people know much of Pokemon Special yet...-_-;;

Back