• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special Club! (returns!)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Me ands some friends have been writing an e-mail a day to try and get viz to start it up again..and we know how to send these types of e-mails...real formal give reasons show sales chart and link a site or two so they can see what they missed.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen May 27, 2011
    This thread's been so innactive... ok... I'll start tallying the results from my survey next week... I'll send some of my survees a note....

Years
    gonna do something that I haven't done something a long time ago... post fanarts! XD

...hehe... anyone can guess who those two are... XD

Omega: "Blondie" and Gary!!!!!!

XD

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    I KNOW! It's GARY AND ONE OF HIS CHEERLEADERS! What else could it be? Maybe it can be Zephiel holding hands with... er Rebecca that archer girl! ROFL no I was kidding I know who it is. X.X

EDIT- Like my new banner!? Hahahhahahahahhahahaha

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen May 27, 2011
    I hear you're making a new fanfiction Oni? I hope this one's going to be good. Nice banner Omega! Though I still find myself in the neutral side...

Years
    Yep! This one's going to be good! It's gonna be hard since I'm still gonna continue my other fic... ^_^

Here's something...

WHEN ED ELRIC MEETS YELLOW!!!!!!
    (Hopes that Yellow won't comment Ed that he looks short for 15) *gets killed by Ed*

Last edited:

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    I'm starting a Pokespecial Fic... I dunno what it'll be like.. =P But I'm doing a Pokespecial Survivor where they get split into the Leaf and Fire tribe, the tribe that wins gets to get the person its named after to get Yellow! :)

Nick the Angelic

Lol Master/Chaos Angel
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2004
    Hello,I would like to join. I've read some Manga's and I must say are very good. Still have yet to see the others though. Where do you think I can buy Pokemon mangas?

Years
    You never get them in America anymore. You can only buy them in ebay or amazon and stuff...ChuangYi is the only company that I know translates it into english

edit: anyone would bother to read my new fanfiction "Friday"?

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    Hmmmm I'm getting a little bored here... 0_0 Where'd the top 5 clubs go!? I'm gonna cry! Anyway 3 more posts left before post 300!

Back