• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special RP

大輔

Adventurer
Years
  • Before I begin to tell you the story and what not, this RP will be based of the Pokemon Special (Adventures) manga. When you rp in battles please be descriptive on your surroundings, attacks, and be clear on your strategies in battle. Don't just call out an attack and end of post please BE SPECIFIC. Thanks!

Rules:
    -Please no godmodding
    -Please be descriptive
    -Try to do your best with spelling and vocabulary
    -Use OOC: when you want to talk outside the RP
    -Use BIC: to say when your coming back into the RP
    -Have fun!

Story: In the pokemon world, there are many evils throughout all of the regions. Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and now Isshu are the known regions of the pokemon universe as we know. But there are many organizations that have been forming throughout the regions and they have been growing rapidly. This is a tale where trainers come together, struggle and learn the world of pokemon and have a better understanding... friends and rivals alike, together we shall overcome the obstacles that come our way and to become strong and unique trainers...

Classes:

Normal:

-Starting Trainer: A trainer who is receiving their first pokemon

-Novice Trainer: A trainer who is still in the early stages of daily pokemon training

-Average Trainer: A trainer who has come a long way, but has a long way to become the greatest pokemon trainer

-Advanced Trainer: A pokemon trainer with incredible strength and ability when it comes to pokemon

-Gym leader: A leader of a city gym

-Elite Four: A trainer who has overcome many of the pokemon trainers around the world and is placed in a high chair of a region

-Champion: A pokemon trainer who is the most powerful trainer in the region

-Breeder: A person who breeds pokemon to get baby pokemon

-Other: You want something a little different? Well this options is for you!!

Good:

-Pokemon hero: A pokemon trainer who doesn't focus on gym badges, but more so helps protect the world from evil forces

-Investigator: A person who investigates the crimes in the pokemon world

-Professor: A professor who loves pokemon and studies them in order to know more about them

-Special hero: You decide what kind of hero you are...

Bad:

Organization Leader: A leader of an evil organization who yearns for power who have a goal in mind

Admin: The right hand men of the organization leader, they order the grunts to do certain things to complete the goal of the organization

Grunt: A follower of an organization leader who follows orders and attacks other trainers on command

Mystery enemy: You decide what kind of enemy you are... or are you a secret ally?

Character Layout:
    Name:
    Class:
    Bio:
    Additional Information:

Some other things to take note of:

You can be characters from the manga and similar enemies, but you can also make your own original characters as well. When you post make sure to put your pokemon team under your posts so you can keep track of your team!!

Characters:
    -Diamond
    -David
    -Hozumi
    -Kai
    -Peter
    -Anugrah
    -Spencer

Side Characters:
    -Platinum
    -Pearl
    -Green
    -Blue
    -Cyrus
    -Professor Oak
    -Megan
    -Juri

Character's Items:
    -Diamond: 5 rice balls, bag, pokeballs, bike, pokedex ver. 4 , battle diary

Here is my character:

Name: Diamond
    Appearance:

Pokemon Special RP

Personality: Diamond is very relaxed and reserved an he has a tendancy to eat a lot of food. He can also be lazy at times and he really doesn't take a lot of things seriously. However, under his very calm relaxed personality, he is very emotional and because of this he is somewhat seen as the pokemon Mesprit, the emotional pokemon.
    Class: Pokemon Hero
    Bio: Diamond was born and raised in Twinleaf Town in the Sinnoh region. His friend Pearl has been along side him ever since they were babies and they grew up together as friends. They then began to love manzai and they started doing manzai for themselves and they practiced each and everyday. As they got older they then go to a Jubilife Manzai contest, but ran into a girl named Platinum, and they get twisted messages about their true identities. Diamond and Pearl think that Platinum is a tour guide and Platinum thinks that Diamond and Pearl are bodygaurds. During their adventure they encounter Cyrus, the team galactic boss, and they found that he was up to no good. As they traveled through the Sinnoh region they found out that they wanted to create a new universe at Mt. Coronet with Dialga and Palkia. Struggling in the final battle against Galactic, they barely one the victory... after that Diamond and Pearl left Platinum because she wanted to go to the Sinnoh battle frontier.
    Additional Information: Diamond is an actual character from Pokemon Special(Adventures)

Last edited:

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
  • Hey if it's ok if I play Red, the counter part with Ash that has Pikachu, Venasuar, Snorlax, Aerodactal, Poliwrath and Gyrados but an older version of him?

Name: Red

Appearance:
    Pokemon Special RP

Personality: Red has more of a calm, steady-paced personality, (After the Red Green Blue Saga aka RGB Saga) but Prof. Oak has known his personality as a Pokemon battler aswell.

Class: -Special hero: Reason: Obtaining the 8 Indigo League badges, becoming the 9th Pokemon League Champion and also the first with Blue and Green to disband Team Rocket which leads Red to become a Pokemon Hero/Champion.

Bio:(RGB chapter) Red being born in Pallet Town, had received his Poliwag as a gift for his birthday, and also received his starter Bulbasaur there at the age of 11 where he set out to become the 9th Champion by claiming the 8 badges of the Kanto region, but also encountered Team Rocket, which led to meetings with the 3 legendary birds, Mewtwo and finished off with the disbanding Team Rocket and the final showdown with Giovanni in the Viridian City gym to claim the 8th badge. Red advanced to the 9th Pokemon League and become the 9th Indigo League champion.

(Yellow Chapter)Red had a run in with the Elite 4 who wanted Giovanni to get the Earth badge to power up the Badge Energy Amplifier which Agatha from the E4 recovered from Silph. co's rubble which team rocket formley owned. Red was frozen with all his Pokemon except Pika who escaped to get help and teams up with Yellow to save Red and stop Lance from controlling Lugia.

(GSC chapter) Red turns down becoming the Viridian City's Gym Leader and helping Yellow search for Lugia, Red helps Gold, Silver, Cyrstal to defeat the Masked Man.

(FRLG Chatper) Red and Blue return to Oaks lab where they find messages that there a tickets for the Sevii Islands but the message indicates that they need to leave their Poke-Dexes. When thet arrive they see Green being attacked by Deoxys and are confronted by new Team Rocket Admins and learn that Oak is captured again by Team Rocket. Red has many losing battles to Deoxys and begins to lose his confidence but regains his will to fight. At the final showdown Red stays behind to stop the Fotresses from blowing up Viridian City while Deoxys transports everone else to safety but in the end Red is turned to stone by Sirid's beam meant for Deoxys.

(Emerald Chapter) Around the end Red is turned back into himself and helps all the other Dex holders to fight Guile Hideout.

Additional Information: Red is an Actual character from Adventures.

Pokemon on Hand: Pika (Pikachu), Suar (Venasure), Poli (Poliwrath), Lax (Snorlax), Areo (Aerodactyl), Gyra (Gyrados)

Items: Pokedex, Versues Recoder, Journel

lolkipz

PokéNerd♀
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    Name: Hozumi
    Appearence: Golden Hair, Mocha-Brown eyes. Short Purple Dress, scarlet top underneath. She also has an ice-blue belt, white tights and black flats.
    Bio: Born & raised in Kanto.
    Class: an average trainer/ breeder.
    Pokémon on hand: Charmeleon (Charrie), Jigglypuff (Jiggly), Feraligatr (Gatr) Swalot (Blobby), Luxray (Sparky), Ninetales (COW COW)

大輔

Adventurer
    Years
  • **The RP has begun**

Diamond smiled as he ate his delicious rice cake. He happily ate it and he didn't notice anything around him but his little doll of a cake and he simply took every bite with delicacy... and great care......*MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH* Diamond then took another and engulfed it in his throat and he then devoured another one!! He couldn't stop eating, for each one had a great short burst of taste... all of a sudden, he was then slapped in the face. "E-eh!?" Pearl looked at him angrily and grabbed his shirt. "Y-you idiot!! Weren't you listening to me??" Diamond looked at him with lazy eyes and shrugged. "Pearl, Pearl, very aggressive there...." Diamond smiled, the rice on his face fell from the grin. Pearl then put his hand on Diamond's shoulder. "Diamond, no I mean Dia... TODAY IS THE DAY WE ARE LEAVING TO THE HOENN REGION!!" Diamond looked at him. "O-oh yeah... we have to meet "Little Miss"...

Diamond and Pearl then got their things, and they walked out of the room I-22 in the upstairs floor of the pokemon center, and they walked down to hallway to room I-3. They then knocked on the door and a girl opened the door. "Are you ready Platinum?" Pearl asked. Platinum nodded. "Why yes Pearl, yes..." Diamond smiled at Platinum, "I hear that there are many things we can do in the Hoenn region... we are only stopping by a few towns though." Platinum nodded in agreement and they walked downstairs. There weren't many people in the pokemon center, but it had a nice and home-like feeling to it. They then walked through the pokemon center and headed to the Snowpoint Dock. As they took their first step outside it was snowing quiet hard.

Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Roo ♂ (Torterra)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Beh ♂ (Munchlax)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pooh ♂ (Bastiodon)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Lee ♂ (Lickilicky)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Moo ♂ (Mamoswine)

Items: bag, pokeballs, bike, pokedex ver. 4 , battle diary, town map, poketch

Last edited:

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
  • This must be it.

David crossed his arms and tucked his head into the black jacket, trying to protect himself from the cold.
    The Mightyena he was mounted on, on the other hand, didn't seem to be bothered by this, since he just looked ahead, into the snowstorm, gazing upon the city just below them.

"I n-need to get warm..." He stuttered, holding Typhlosion's Pokéball. "Just a little longer..."

Mightyena nodded and leaped onto the path below, the bitter cold winds hitting his trainer's face as they fell; as soon as the Pokémon's feet touched the ground, he darted off towards the city in a sprint, jumping down one final hill, falling directly on a plaza near the harbor.

But David had dismounted and released Typhlosion shortly before the fall had ended, and was already running to underneath a tree to protect himself.

"Okay, heat my hands first!" He managed to say between shivers. The Pokémon did as told and let out a short, weak flame, but strong enough to send a comforting heat wave. "That's good enough... Return." As he looked up after returning Typhlosion to his Pokéball, he released just how close he was to the harbor, which was probably his goal.

He didn't have one, per say; he was wandering around aimlessly, and was solely asked to come to Snowpoint to enjoy the snow and the city...
    Now that he thought about it, there didn't seem to be a proper reason to even climb a mountain.
    His thoughts were interrupted when he spotted a group of trainers heading to a ship. It was probably paid, and he didn't have the money for it...

"Might as well... At least we'll have something to do." He spoke to the Mightyena, who replied with a nod. With that, the two started walking, making their way across the snowy floor of the harbor towards the trainers.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2012
    Closing his laptop, Kai pushed his hair out of his eyes. Standing up and greeting the security guard on the way out, he decided that he needed fresh air - even though most people thought him photophobic because of his time in the lab, he always got a slight kick out of being outside.

Walking down the steel corridor, Kai was almost bored of what he had amassed. He had the power to order people around whenever he wanted due to his place in Enhancement. He had enough cash to keep him comfort for the rest of his life due to the company's enhancement-drug selling. He owned property in most of the cities in Sinnoh, and had started buying up places in Hoenn. And yet, there was something missing in his life, something he couldn't put his finger on.

As soon as he was outside, the light stung his eyes. The snow in Snowpoint City reflected and magnified the suns rays. Plus, the cold would give him chronic headaches, which made him spend even less time outside.

He watched the people fussing about in the town over some pokemon coming out of the temple again. They were almost troublingly predictable. But, then again, there could have been something different - every so often, something would happen that would amuse them for a day or two. And of course, Kai went to check it out - he had never trusted his insticts, but it was never too late to start.

大輔

Adventurer
    Years
  • Diamond then noticed a cold trainer who looked like he didn't have anywhere to go...They walked up to him and he looked ready to pass out any second... Pearl looked at him with a serious look. "He doesn't look very good... we need to give him some warmth. Pearl then threw a pokeball in the air and his infernape came out... Platinum then dug in her bag and she found some delicious rice cakes. She then put her hand out to the trainer with a worried smile. "Y-you don't look very well, do you want some of Dia's famous rice cakes?" Diamond blushed at the fact that she called them famous.

Pearl's infernape's flame was very strong due to the good rest it had and it's head burned with strength and warmth. Diamond smiled and looked at the boy... "S-so what brings you here? It's really dangerous traveling alone in the cold..." Platinum nodded... "I passed out once trying to make it to snowpoint... luckily Candice helped me recover..."

Pearl's Active Pokemon:
    Pokemon Special RP

Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Roo ♂ (Torterra)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Beh ♂ (Munchlax)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pooh ♂ (Bastiodon)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Lee ♂ (Lickilicky)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Moo ♂ (Mamoswine)

Last edited:

D. Lawride

Years
  • "Gah... I... hum..." David suddenly muttered, seeing that the trainers had been the ones to approach him. Just great. My plans all the way around. He looked at the girl in the eyes, and then at the food, raising his hand to reject the offer with an embarrassed smirk. "Thanks, but I... hum... I'm fine..."

He turned to the other boy, apparently called Dia.

"I was just told to come here to enjoy the snowy weather, the place... We don't have this back in Kanto." He replied, patting Mightyena, who has just approached him. "My partner here helped me come up the mountain, so I'm fine, really. But I appreciate the concern."

Mightyena let out an agreeing growl and nodded at the Infernape to thank him.

"So... where are the three of you going?"

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • "Mr. Peter, sir! The base is complete."

"Good. Do you have the artifact there yet?"

"Yes sir!"

"Good. Now leve me be."

Peter hung up the phone and smiled. The Team Aqua leader hadn't expected the base (which was located outside of Sunnyshore City) to be completed so soon. In fact, his calculations said it wouldn't be finished for another month. "This deserves some celebration!", he thought. He then felt something nudge his arm.

"Umbreon, today has been great. I hope that, if everything goes according to plan, Sunnyshore City will be ours by the end of the month, and with luck, we will have our world of water completed by the end of next year."

He smiled at the dark dog pokemon. For a second it seemed like it smiled back at him. "Umbreon, first Sinnoh, then the world!" He laughed for a few seconds then sat down. "Everything is going so perfect!", he thought to himself.

Last edited:

大輔

Adventurer
    Years
  • Diamond smiled at the rejected rice cake and took it in his favor.... He jumped and snatched it out of Platinum's hand and ate it in one gulp... Pearl then put his hand on Diamond's shoulder... "Diamond... no... I mean Diamond... THAT RICE CAKE WAS FOR HIM YOU BAKA!!" Pearl then slapped Diamond unconscious. "I-I'm sorry about my rude friend here... he tends to do things like that... well we are about to board the ship to Hoenn... we will be stopping on the sevii islands on the journey there so it should be fun... we have three tickets... however I'm sure Platinum will be able to get you on the ship... she owns it..." Platinum nodded.

Diamond then woke up from the painful slap... "E-eh..." Pearl then shook his head in disappointment. They then began to walk towards the ship. "So are you coming or not?" Pearl asked as he looked back at the David....

D. Lawride

Years
  • "I, hum, are you..." He stopped, realizing how stupid it would be to reject the offer. Exploring Hoenn, the home region of a childhood friend, seemed like a pretty good deal, especially when the ride was for free. He looked at Mightyena for a second and shrugged. He reached for his backpack and took out his Porygon's Pokéball, allowing it to happily fly out. "You can meet us there; just make sure you aren't late."

With that, the Porygon let out a joyful screech and disappeared into the Pokégear, probably into the virtual world.

"He enjoys travelling there, not in his Pokéball." He excused himself, preparing to follow the trainers into the ship. "Okay then; I'll join in."

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2012
    Kai watched the four teens talking about their voyage to the Hoenn region from a distance. Apparently, that was what the fuss was about - a ferry service between Hoenn and Sinnoh had just docked, which caused the fuss. Smiling, Kai pulled out his phone. With easy transport between Hoenn and Sinnoh, he could start researching some of the native Pokemon in Hoenn in their natural environment.

Punching in his boss' number, Kai withdrew. "Hello?" was all that came down the line.
    "Sir, I want permission to relocate a team of researchers and guards." Kai said quietly down the line.
    "Where to and how soon?" was the response in a flat monotone
    "I want clearance in an hour. And I'm taking them to Hoenn."

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • "Mr. Peter, sir. We have an incoming call from Hoenn." \
    "I'll get it."
    He picked up the phone. "Hello! Mr. Peter, sir!" It was a grunt.
    "Yes!"
    "We have discovered some sort of orb!"
    "Is it the blue orb?"
    "No, is it's green, but it posseses the same aura that the blue orb supposedly has!"
    "What! I'm going there immediatly!"
    "Are you sure,sir!! "
    "Yes!" And with that he slammed the phone down on the reciever.

"Secretary, arrange a flight! I'm going to Hoenn!"
    "As you wish, sir!"
    "All right! Umbreon, let's go!"
    Umbreon nodded at him, and they ran out of the room.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
  • OCC: Is there going to be a meeting place for all of us to meet up?

Red opened his eyes, to see his bedroom surrondings, it was 3 months since the events of Battle Frontier in the Hoenn which was a follow up from all his other Adventures. Red looked at his Poke-Balls, there were his Pokemon, Poli, Aero, Gyra, Saur, Lax were resting inside them, only Pika, his partner wasn't in a Poke-Ball, "Well looks like everything is back to normal." Red sighed but he spoke too soon, "Red Prof. Oak wants to see you in his lab urgently!!" Red's mom called out, "Oh what is it this time?" Red groaned and started to get changed.

大輔

Adventurer
    Years
  • Platinum nodded happily and began to walk to the dock... the blizzard was quiet strong and they arrived to the dock, to find that there was a lot of ice in the water... The ship was stuck there... Pearl slapped his head... "Ugh this is annoying... infernape..." The pokemon jumped over to the side of the ledge and blew a large flame on the ice and soon enough a corner of the boat was free from the clutched of the frozen ice... "T-this may be awhile..." Diamond then sighed and a puff of smoke left his mouth. "I-it's freezing..." Platinum nodded and they went up to the entrance to the boat. "Tickets please?" Platinum sighed... "I own the boat, you should know me... plus the three trainers have tickets..." The man looked embarrassed and nodded. "Sorry Miss Berlitz..." They then walked up and into a door... they then found themselves in the boat, it felt cosy and warm... it seemed the boat was being delayed due to the ice. She then looked at her ticket and her room was a reserved luxury room that was on the second floor. Everyone else's room was beside her, their rooms were a little bigger than the normal rooms... "Shall we?" Platinum said as she walked through the boat attempting to find the stairs...

Pearl's Active Pokemon:
    Pokemon Special RP

Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Roo ♂ (Torterra)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Beh ♂ (Munchlax)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pooh ♂ (Bastiodon)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Lee ♂ (Lickilicky)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Moo ♂ (Mamoswine)

Years
  • Finally after Anugrah Returned From His Training A New Day Has Started.As The Champ Goes Out Of His House People gather Around Him And Start Asking Questions .One Boy Asks Can You Show Us Your Pokemons. Anugrah Happily Replied "Yes'.Why Not.Come Out Everyone."Pokemon Appeared From The Flash And were Revealed.It Had Charizard,Pikachu,Diakenki,Sazandro,Espeon and Shibirudon.After Showing and Kids Playing With The Pokemon For Some while Anugrah Called All of Them Except Pikachu back into Pokeball.He Said To His Mother"Bye Mother I am Leaving To hoenn Region".His Mother Said"Bye Son and have a Nice Journey and return here as soon as Possible".Anugrah Said"OK Mother its time for me to go.Lets Go Sazandro To Huin City."As soon as he reached he went to the terminal and went to board ship .Everyone came and said a Good Bye to Him.Anugrah's New Adventure Started and this time in Hoenn

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • Aboard the plane...

The plane was truly amazing. (Or at least the intereor was) There was a flat screen tv (doubles as a skype-phone) a table (with chairs), a sofa, a book shelf, the Team Aqua Logo covering the entire back wall, and next to the window by the right wing, a lounge chair. In this lounge chair,, sat Peter. He was thinking about all the new possibilities he had. "Maybe this orb can control another Pokemon as well...", He thought. He turned his head to the window, just in time to see a some of Pidgeys and Starlys fly into the two engines. He then heard screeching. "Oh no!", he thought. The engines sputtered and then stopped.

The plane started to dip down. Agrunt entered the room and said," Mr. Peter, sir! We are going down!"
    "Do you know where we are!",Peter yelled.
    "Around the some place called Navel Rock!"
    "And how many parachutes do we have?"
    "Two!"
    Peter then noticed the two parachutes the grunt was holding. He snatched one of them away from him and jumped out of the plane! He screamed. He thought he was going to die. But the parachute worked, and he landed unharmed of the coast of the small island known as Navel Rock.

D. Lawride

Years
  • "This might get a bit small for you, Mightyena." David said as they prepared to enter the ship, returning the Pokémon to its Pokéball before going in...

...and getting awestruck as he walked in; but he kept all that surprise to himself. The warm temperature inside the ship was truly comforting, especially when he could still see the snow falling outside, through the windows.

This girl must be rich like no other... He thought as they passed by the immense rooms. I wonder which of these will even be mine...

He suddenly noticed he was falling slightly behind, so he rushed to meet the trainers, who were apparently wandering around the boat aimlessly.

He opted not to say anything and wait for the others to settle in, going to his own room after all the others were filled.

lolkipz

PokéNerd♀
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    Just aboard the ship, there was a girl, hugging a feraligatr to make it warmer (apparently she had surfed here)
    "Oh!" She quietly exlaimed.
    She then took out an ice heal from her belt, as her belt had hidden pockets, and sprayed it on feraligatr's belly.
    "Gatr!" It happily said and hugged its trainer.
    "Awww~ How cute!!~" She exlaimed, hugging it back.
    She spotted a small group of trainers, and walked over to them.
    "Ya'll want any coffe? Or hot chocolate?" She said, taking out various powder mixes and mugs from her belt. She poured hot chocolate powder into a mug (which said "Hozumi" on it in fancy cursive calligraphy on it, so this was obvously her mug.), held it to feraligtr, who used hydro pump so gently, that it was softer than a water gun attack - and it perfectly filled the cup.
    "Go, Charrie!"
    Out came a Charmeleon. She put her mug over its tail for about 30 seconds.
    "Done! See, anyone want any?" She warmly smiled, looking at the small group.

Last edited:

大輔

Adventurer
    Years
  • Platinum was quiet surprised by the random girl who apparently made hot chocolate using pokemon... She then noticed that they looked like they were in the water and they looked very cold. "W-who are you? Do you even have a ticket?" Pearl then looked at her and she seemed like she looked really cold. "Let's not worry about that now... we need to get her a room... this blizzard is -" All of a sudden, the boat swayed to the left. Diamond fell from the swift movement and Pearl went up to the window... "H-hey I think the ship is moving..." Snowpoint City wasn't in sight... but that could be the work of the blizzard... Platinum then urged everyone to follow her... Diamond, Pearl and Platinum found the stairs and they began to walk up the stairs...

Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Roo ♂ (Torterra)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Beh ♂ (Munchlax)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pooh ♂ (Bastiodon)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Lee ♂ (Lickilicky)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Moo ♂ (Mamoswine)

Back