• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special RP

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2012
    Walking onto the ship with his research team, Kai felt the rocking. He almost thought it was the amount of people getting on at that moment, but looking at the size of the ship, he realised that it couldn't have possibly been him. The man at the door had held them up shortly, but he had been... silenced. Well, every man does have their price. Unfortunately, Kai wouldn't have a room for the night, but that was the cost of a last minute change of plan. Letting out his Ulgamoth to blend in with the amount of trainers with their Pokemon out, Kai simply walked down a few corridors and into the main area.

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
  • As soon as the ground started to tremble, David reached for the wall railings instinctively, partly ignoring the girl offering coffee to random people.

"Waves?" He suggested after Pearl went up to the window.

Not an answer came; instead, he saw the girl, the supposed owner of the ship, climbing up the stairs and beaconing them to follow her.
    With no option, David followed her upstairs.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • On the island of Navel Rock, Peter was pacing back and forth. "I need to get off this! If I dont' then Team Aqua is sure to fail! But if I try to call for help I will be arrested. But then again...", he said to himself. He then took a look at the beach. To his surprise, he saw the suitcase that he had put some clothes in sitting there on the beach! "Perfect!", he thought. "Now I can disguise myself and call for help!" Peter then ran over to the suitcase, opened it up, and changed out of his "buisness" outfit into some blue jeans, a T-shirt from the last Pokemon leauge tournament, and then took his contacts out and replaced them with some transistional glasses. "Now with luck, I'll be able to get out of here alive and not be arrested! He thought.", He said out loud again.

But then he thought of something he hadn't before. How was he to get of the island. (His pidgeot is still a Pidgeoto at this point.) Then he got an idea. "Pidgeoto! Your service is needed!" The bird Pokemon came out of its Pokeball and stretched. "Pidgeoto! I just remembered something! We are at Navel Rock, only about fifty miles from the Sevii Islands! It may take some time and work but I need you to find help! Now go!" The bird pokemon gave a small screech in agreement and flew off towards the Sevii Islands.

lolkipz

PokéNerd♀
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    "Oh dear, sorry to surprise you. And yes, I do have a ticket. And thank you for finding me a room. Hmmm.... You're going to have a good time in Hoenn, I can see. Oh and I also have OODLES of revives, so if you want any, just ask! Oh and I can also battle y'all." She said.
    "By the way..." She said turning to Pearl. "Don't slap your friend like you did before you got on the boat, it doesn't give you a very good impression, and I am guessing that you infact are a good person, because you are showing me to my room, with these two people!" She said, in such an odd way, that one may think she was psychic. She smiled in a friendly way.

Last edited:

大輔

Adventurer
    Years
  • Pearl was about to puke at the girl's remarks... "How did you...!?" Platinum then went into a room and in the room was a hallway with gold wallpaper... there were five rooms. one on the very far end of the hallway, and two on each side. "Enjoy your stay..." She said smiling. Diamond then opened the room and it was quite huge... there were two beds, a desk, a TV, a desk, a pokemon healing machine and a computer. Diamond jumped on the bed. "Wow, these rooms are huge!!" Pearl looked inside of his room, same thing. Diamond didn't want to imagine how large Platinum's room was...

Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Roo ♂ (Torterra)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Beh ♂ (Munchlax)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pooh ♂ (Bastiodon)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Lee ♂ (Lickilicky)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Moo ♂ (Mamoswine)

Items: bag, pokeballs, bike, pokedex ver. 4 , battle diary, town map, poketch

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • Peter had set up a (temporary) camp on the beach on Navel Rock. "With hope, it shouldn't be too hard for Pidgeoto to find help.", he thought. "Blaziken! Hows the fire!?", Peter yelled. The flame pokemon gave him a thumbs up. "Ditto! Have you found any food yet?" Ditto walked over (it was in the form of a Gallade) and depostied some coconuts next to its master. Good. Now, have you seen Tortera? Ditto pointed at a clump of trees where the ground-grass mix was sleeping. "When he wakes up, have him go help Umbreon and Zoroark search for shelter.", Peter said, before going back to working on a raft.

Meanwhile with Pidgeoto...

Though she normally had very good direction, Pidgeoto was lost. She knew that she couldn't be too far away from the Sevii Islands, but along with being lost, she was tired, but unfortunatley for her, the only thing for miles in each direction was ocean. She kept on flying until, finally, she saw a tiny island. She knew it wasn't one of the Sevii Islands, but part of her knew it would be a perfect place to rest. She kept on flying a little more, swooped down, and landed on a tree on the island.

Peter:

Current Pokemon:

Zoroark, Tortera, Umbreon, Ditto,Blaziken

Pokemon away from him: Pidgeoto

Items: Max revive, (broken) PokeGear, Ultra Balls (x20), a potion, some gauze, about 5000 PD (pokedollars)

Last edited:

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
  • Red arrived at the Lab, where Oak was holding a device in his hands, ""What is that?" Red asked, "Oh just the latests Poke-Dex, V.6 and I'm entrusting you the only copy." Red stared at his new item he had been given, it had a Poke-Nav, Poke-Gear, Versues Recorder all into one. "So is this the erguent news." Red asked again, "No this is the erguent news....."

After 10 hours Red was flying over Little-Root town on his Aero, he was going back to the first battle frontierin the Hoenn. "So that was the urgent news." Red sighed,

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • Peter and his pokemon (except Zoroark)were enjoying a dinner of Coconuts and roasted Magikarp on Navel Rock.
    "Mmm. Blaziken! Since when did you learn to cook?"
    "BlaiblazikneBlayablayblay!Oh, Blayblayers!" Translation: One of the Admins taught me!"
    "Really? which one?"
    "Blay." Translation: Martina (Will be introduced sooner or later)
    "I didn't even know SHE could cook."
    Blaziken nodded in agreement. Suddenly a howl was heard. Zoroark then emerged from some bushes, with it's foot bleeding. In it's hands it was holding a Light Blue plate.
    "Zoroark! Are you okay?"
    "RAK!" Translation: What do you think? (in mean tone)
    Don't worry. Good thing I brought some gauze!

A few minutes later...

"This plate... where did you find it!
    "Zororororororakororakerrakoro...rak" Translation: I was walking through the woods when I suddenly stepped on something abnormally sharp. I picked this up and it looked of value...so I brought it back."
    "Well good job. Let's hope when we finally get to Lillycove City that we can find something out about it."
    "Rak!" Translation: I would like that.

lolkipz

PokéNerd♀
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    "Thank you so much!" She said to Platinum gratefully. "If any of my Pokémon get fur in this lovely room, I will be sure to clean it, so don't worry!"
    (after Platinum has left: ) Hozumi sat on the bed and took out her Pokéballs. "Everybody out!"
    Out came Gatr, Charrie, Jiggly, Sparky, COW COW and Blobby.
    "You remember how Dancer and I were talking a few days ago?" Hozumi said.
    All the Pokémon nodded - COW COW the ninetails looking very exited.
    "She's watching over us! She's here!"
    COW COW looked very exited at this, letting out a cry of joy.
    "We can't let her be seen, though. Nor can I have her help me. However, we may still communicate with her. Like this."
    Hozumi raised her arms so she formed a T - but her wrists were drooping, and here eyes were closed.
    "Mimic me," she whispered. Her Pokémon did as followed.
    Still in the position, the Pokemon smiled, and began talking their own speak, as if they had seen an old friend.
    Sandy got out of the position and clapped. This broke the Pokémon's concentration.
    "That is how you speak to her. Any noise will break the waves. Now, do you think we should tell that boy about how I knew what he had done?"
    The Pokémon all shook their heads.
    "Alright, but if he snoops around, he'll have to know."
    The Pokémon nodded.
    "Alright enough of that, let's rehearse!" She said, a bit loudly and smiling. "One, two, three!"
    The Pokemon began tapping their paws and feet in a tempo.
    "The weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful...." She sang. She was acctually pretty good. She decided to stop and rest in a few minutes - so did her Pokémon.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
  • OCC: Sorry now time to create an accident while flying. Will that slow things down?f

It'll take another 5 hours to reach frontier and Red was above a forest, Red saw Aero slowing down, "Huh whats wrong?" He asked his Pokemon, "ZZZZZZZZZz............." "The sound of snoring in mid air was a never good sound to be heard, Suddenly Aero started to free fall down at about 100 Miles per hour, "Arrrrrrr!!!!!!!!" Red cried as he free fell into the thick forest.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • "So...Zoroark. Do you think you can lead us where you found it?"

Zoroark nodded. "Alright. Everyone let's go!", Peter said before heading into the forest. It was pitch black out, but luckily Ditto had been able to transform into a Charmander and illuminate the path. They kept on going and going until Zoroark stuck his arm out in front of everyone. (This was the sign to stop.)

The shadow-dog pokemon pointed down. There was a small hole, that looked like something had been pulled out of. Peter stooped down and examined it. Inside he found tiny blue shards. "Yep, definatly where the shard was.", he thought to himself.He then saw a small handle in the hole. He pulled on it as hard as he could but to his dismay, couldn't pull it. He then had Blaziken come over and try and this time, it worked. the handle led to a deeper portion of the hole, but the only thing in it was an old, somewhat rusted, silver bell.

"Well, another artifact. How lucky!",Peter said out loud. He reached in and took the bell. though rusted, it still had a smooth texture. He shook it, and it sounded almost song-like. He smiled. Then, he heard a rumbling. He looked behind him to see...a giant boulder rolling towards him and his pokemon. "Aw crud! Run guys! Run like there is no tommorow, because if you don't run then you really WON'T have a tommorow!" He screamed as he and his Pokemon started running away as fast as they could. (While at the same time screaming like a three year old watching a horror movie)

lolkipz

PokéNerd♀
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    While taking a break from her music and reading the latest issue of "Pokémon Breeding Monthly", she had a terrible vision. A boy on a falling Aerodactyl, and another running from a bolder.
    "Poor people, I hope they're okay!" She said, flipping to the next page of her magazine.
    "Hmm, how to brush your Ninetales properly, eh? Let's try that..." She said, picking up a brush, forgetting about the two boys in peril. She began to brush her Ninetales, COW COW.

大輔

Adventurer
    Years
  • OOC: Of course ^^

Diamond rested on his bed and he yawned looking up at the ceiling... for it was a long morning and it was finally the afternoon... his stomach growled and he needed food quick or else he would starve... or so he thought... Diamond is mostly found eating... and when he doesn't eat for a short period of time, his stomach will churn and it will demand food to be digested.

Pearl then snuck his head to see what the strange girl was doing. Dancing? Pearl walked into the room without permission and gave a smile to her. "So I see your in the entertainment business as well huh? Me and Dia do a lot of manzai! We are pretty good at it if you don't say... Right Dia?... Dia" Diamond was growning at his stomach pain and Diamond quickly stomped to Diamond's room and slapped him across the face. "BAKA!!" He then grabbed Diamond's scarf and dragged him all the way to Hozumi's room. "Ready Dia?" Diamond looked at him with lazy eyes... "Eh..." **SMACK**

Platinum recieved a phone call from the ship captain. "Hello? Yes.... So what will be the first destina-... we will make it to the sevii islands by tomorrow afternoon? Ok, thank you sir..." Platinum then went out into the hallway. "O-ok we are all headed to lunch now..." She smiled.

Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Roo ♂ (Torterra)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Beh ♂ (Munchlax)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pooh ♂ (Bastiodon)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Lee ♂ (Lickilicky)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Moo ♂ (Mamoswine)

Items: bag, pokeballs, bike, pokedex ver. 4 , battle diary, town map, poketch

lolkipz

PokéNerd♀
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    Sandy's face turned a bit red.
    "Oh you saw me? And why must you continuosly slap your friend? He's only hungry. Reminds me from someone from an anime I watch, he does. So here, he may have a rice ball," She said, handing Diamond a rice ball from out of her belt.(which has a zipper and many pockets for various things.) "By the way, I believe you were about to question me about how I knew you slapped your pal yesterday," she said looking to Pearl. "That is for you to find out, and not for me to tell you." She winked.
    "Now I believe you were about to preform manzai?" Houzumi said to Diamond and Pearl, with a grin, and a friendly shimmer in her tender brown eyes.

Years
  • When Anugrah Reached Hoenn region he think of to remove 2 of his pokemon but he can not decide which one to and which one to not.When he Was Thinking Suddenly a Treecko came and Stole his Pokedex.He Went after Him Saying "Hey Guve Me my pokedex Back."Treecko stopped and challanged Anugrah.Anugrah Said "If You Wanna Battle than Come.Go Pikachu."Suddenly All The Wild Pokemon Came.Anugrah said"Huh Interesting.I think this Treecko must be special.Pikachu use Wild Bolt."Pikachu rammed with the move but got weaker till he reached to Treecko.After He Reached Treecko Used Pound and did damge to Pikachu.Anugrah said"Pikachu is Getting Weaker I Shall finish this of.Pikachu use Iron Tail."Pikachu made a direct hit and Treecko fainted."Go Pokeball"The Flash appeared and Treecko Was Caught and at same time some one took his Charizard pokeball.Charizard was Anugrah's Strongest Pokemon.Anugrah Roared in anger"Who Are You?Why did You Took my Pokeball?"The Mysterious man answered"Huh I am Tabitha.I am Team Magma's Admin.We Knew That You Were Coming Here Champ.Our Eyes Were on Your Charizard.Huh with this Deviced Charizard will recieve Orders from Me.Hah Hah Hah."Anugrah Said "Charizard Will Never Do This."Tabitha Said"Seriously.Charizard Come out."The Mighty pokemon Came Out.Tabitha said "Charizard Use Flare Blitz on Him."Charizard done as per the orders but Anugrah was Able to dodge.Tabitha said"Return Charizard."Charizard Returned back into his Pokeball.Tabitha said"So How was it Anugrah.Shocked Right."And Suddenly a Flash Appeared and Tabitha was gone.After Tabitha was Gone His Live Caster received some Signals and He Talked With Professer Aragari.Anugrah told her Everything.After Listening to Him she Said"Hum , Maybe Professor Birch would be able to tell You Something.He Lives in Littleroot Town.I will Send him a Mail telling him about everything.Bye Anugrah And Be Careful."Anugrah Disconnected and Sadly Went along the Street.

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
  • Sitting down in his own room, David saw how large the room was for the first time. He wasn't too sure about releasing all his Pokémon right there... but Lacewing was probably the only one who could be slightly bigger.
    Bearing that in mind, he took out the five Pokéballs from the backpack and threw them in the air, releasing his team.

Mightyena quickly joined him by the bed, while Umbreon just sat down, looking at him from a corner of the room. As he had predicted, Lacewing, the Flygon, was feeling a bit big in comparison to most things in the room. Seeing that, he apologized and returned her.
    Typhlosion, on the other hand rushed to the door, watching the upcoming show in the rooms next door. Enigma also went there, joining the watch.
    With everyone settled in, David took out the Pokégear and opened it; Porygon wasn't there, or else the whole device would be completely flooded with interference.

"I wonder who I should call..." He mumbled to himself, scrolling through the phone numbers in his list. He was about to call Professor Anthony, his own 'teacher' of sorts, when he noticed someone walking in the hallways. "Hey!" He shouted before getting up and leaving the room and all his Pokémon there.

((OOC: So, a list of Pokémon and items, huh? Let's see...

Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    ♀ Enigma (Raichu)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Porygon (Porygon-Z)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    ♂ Mightyena
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    ♀ Lacewing (Flygon)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    ♂ Typhlosion
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    ♂ Umbreon

Items: Pokégear V.3))

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • Pidgeoto's stomach growled. She wanted to help her master but she still had to eat. all she had had to eat in the past two days was some seaweed she had found on the beach of Small Island. She sighed and kept on flying. Suddenly, she saw a ship.

"Finally! I can help Peter!", she thought to herself. She kept on flying towards the ship. Finally she reached it and perched on a window. Inside, she saw a girl dancing, a boy groaning, and another boy slap the groaning boy.

"I'm too tired to fly any more, but do I have to work with...THIS!",She thought. She started pecking at the window. Nothing, not even a glimpse towards her. She reeled back and did it again. She did it over and over but unfortunatley she had no success. She reeled back, screeched as loud as she could, and slammed her beak at the window. During this process she started to glow. She cracked the window. (Because doing this would, of course, get their attention) She felt stronger now. She reeled back and did an amazingly strong peck attack at the window with more power than she ever had before and...it broke with a mighty CRASH! Pidgeoto at that moment realized that she was no longer a pidgeoto, but a Pidgeot.

Meanwhile back at the ranch-er-Navel Rock

Peter was still running. The boulder was still after him. He then heard a thumping noise. He looked back only to see Tortera stuck in some mud. "Tortera, no!"
    (OOC:
    Peter:
    Current Team:

With him:
    Zoroark, Umbreon, Tortera,Ditto,Blaziken
    Away from him: Pidgeot

Items: 5000PD(PokeDollars),Max revive, (broken) PokeGear, Ultra Balls (x20), a potion, the Blue Shard, the Silver Bell

Also, where did you find those sprites?)

Last edited:

lolkipz

PokéNerd♀
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    Sandy was alarmed.
    "A Pidgeot! Oh my are you okay? Have a berry!" She said, shoving on oran berry inside its beak. "Is someone in trouble? Okay, think with me..." She said putting a hand on Pidgeot's head "Oh, no! This can't be!" She exclaimed, flashing back to her vision from last night. She bent and whispered to the Pidgeot in such a hushed voice it was only possible for Pokémon to hear. "Fly above the ship and raise your wings. Ask for a Dancer, a Gardevoir will appear. She'll teleport Peter out of the way. But go out and do this above the ship, not here, nobody can know. Go on, now, trust me. I will go if She doesn't show up." She was done Pokémon-whispering. She realised that Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum were watching. "I... um... have a gift. I can speak to Pokémon. My Pokémon taught me how. Now, I do believe that you two (turning to Diamond and Pearl) were going to perform manzai?" Hozumi said, looking very excited, as she had only heard of it, but had never seen it performed before.

Last edited:
    Back