• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Tanzanite- Oracle of the Equinox Guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokedex master

Mr.pokedex
Years
  • WHAT?!

where are you moving to? cause i love this game and i want to keep track of its development and also does gradger have its official artwork yet?
    the names dex...pokedex shaken not stirred

Freak A

Back !!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    this is not a hack not a hack

this not a HACK and it ill never be one

Last edited:

Reck

?????
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Hey i sent you a pm. Like i said I can be your tile spriter. I can't wait to get to work. btw the fakemon look nice.

jackbirkby

0560 - 3986 - 8568
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 21, 2011
    Hi! I'm kinda new here (posting wise, I've had my account for a while) and would like to work on mapping. It looks like quite a big project, and so if someone sketches out what the region should look like, I can do stuff such as making the map with Ruby and sappire graphics and also setting movement permissions such as surf areas, where you can walk, sign posts, editing the text in the game, etc.

jackbirkby

0560 - 3986 - 8568
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 21, 2011
    I mean the layouts, any specific placement (i.e. caves ledges) and I can incorperate them in...

Pokeyking

That guy that does stuff.
    Years
  • We do not need Ruby and sapphire tiles, we need DPPT tiles. And reck, they were ok. The Pokemon center and mart were atrocious. And, if I am not correct, we are using Kyledoves tiles.

jackbirkby

0560 - 3986 - 8568
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 21, 2011
    I have no idea how to script for DPPt sprites, so nevermind... have fun!

AeroMaxx

Tanzanite Pokedex Coordinator
    Years
  • Development is still going on, but progress is slow. We have experienced a shift in the program that will be used for scripting, and summer is taking a toll on the staff with vacations and such. We will hopefully have an update before the month is over, maybe with a map or two thrown in. :)

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years
  • wow cool this looks great i like your new pokemon they look so real this should be in games showcase can i be a beta tester please

Thanks

good luck

ThornPython4

Team Popplio
    Years
  • I see many problems with this. The Pokemon company may not allow a misc game to be made. Also, the eevee forms are said to be double types eg. grass/flying. Some of those pkmn are cute though, but I can't see them being turned into actual pokes. Sorry.

fireyboy345

Skilled Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    I see many problems with this. The Pokemon company may not allow a misc game to be made. Also, the eevee forms are said to be double types eg. grass/flying. Some of those pkmn are cute though, but I can't see them being turned into actual pokes. Sorry.
    What are you talking about? None of these games that you see anywhere on the game development threads are going to be made into real games. They are fangames and nintendo has never to my knowledge prevented people from doing this or making hacks. Just next time get your information first before posting.

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Wow you have so many fantastic Pokémon designs/ideas.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back