• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Tanzanite- Oracle of the Equinox Guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireyboy345

Skilled Pokemon Trainer
Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    Oh NO!!! Now rotom can possess even more items in my home. But in all seriousness I think they look very good. I like how you managed to implement your new types into these new forms. Good Job

AeroMaxx

Tanzanite Pokedex Coordinator
    Years
  • The main post has been updated, but only the Pokedex, which has received new artwork for over 50 Pokemon, and newcomers BEDGE and GRADGER, which replaced GRADISH and RADISHER.

The main post will be updated in other sections once the staff has formalized a new showcase.

Enjoy! :D

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
  • aero they look good dude, although just a minor flaw but i would lower the accuracy of the last one's special move.

fireyboy345

Skilled Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    Where did everyone go? Cant wait to see some more updates from u guys.

AeroMaxx

Tanzanite Pokedex Coordinator
    Years
  • The thread is just inactive until we can put together another update. There is a lot of development going on behind-the-scenes, so don't change the channel. :)

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2020
    WOOOWWW!!!

THE WHOLE CONCEPT IS AMAZING!!! IM AWAITING MORE OF THE FINAL SPRITES OF THE POKEMON. EVERYSINGLE ONE OF THEM IS AMAZING AND NINTENDO SHOULD BE SENT THIS AND I BET THEYU WOULD BE HAPPY TO MAKE THE NEXT GENERATION LIKE THIS!!!!

WILL YOU BE ADDING MORE OF THE COLOUR IMAGES AT A LATER DATE?

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2010
    I love the plot and the new Pokemon. Usually when I see this many new Pokemon I'm disappointed but you've created a great new variety, I especially love your starter Pokemon. I'm just wondering though, how much of your focus will be on creating new TMs/Hms and new Battle Items for this game?

pokedex master

Mr.pokedex
    Years
  • this is the awsomest game EVER!

...soooooooooooooo what shall the equinox gardian be called no. 650
    The names dex...pokedex shaken not stirred

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back