• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Tanzanite- Oracle of the Equinox Guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Wow! I just love the Pokémon! I love how the last few Pokémon resemble D/P/P Pokémon, but at the same time are completely different ideas! Great job with the game, you have some very good ideas. The only thing that doesn't fit my tastes is the name of it, or just the part "Oracle of the Equinox Guardian." When I first saw the whole name, I thought it was some kind of joke.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2012
    Wow! I just love the Pokémon! I love how the last few Pokémon resemble D/P/P Pokémon, but at the same time are completely different ideas! Great job with the game, you have some very good ideas. The only thing that doesn't fit my tastes is the name of it, or just the part "Oracle of the Equinox Guardian." When I first saw the whole name, I thought it was some kind of joke.

Ok, so what should we change it to?
    Hmm do you find Qweerie interesting?

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Yeah, they're all interesting. The drawings are all very well done. And the name... I have no specific idea, but maybe you can remove the "Oracle of the Equinox Guardian" part? You don't have to if you don't want to, but it does seem weird. Or you can just come up with some other sub-name, or shortening the current one (I was thinking either "The Oracle" or "The Equinox Guardian.")

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2012
    Ok, I'll tell Aeromaxx to just put Pokemon Tanzanite Version.
    Well I was going to show Qweerie's Feature-Info in the 2nd Info Page but they won't fit so........

Qweerie is the ultimate contest Pokemon, with 5 different forms for each contest categorie.

Persona Form
    ~High Hp.
    ~Genderless

Cute Form
    ~High Def.
    ~Female Only
    ~Able to learn all Cute moves.

Smart Form
    ~High Sp.Def.
    ~Both gender
    ~Able to learn all Smart moves.

Beauty Form
    ~High Sp.Atk.
    ~Female only
    ~Able to learn all Beauty moves.

Tough Form
    ~High Atk.
    ~Male Only
    ~Able to learn all Tough moves.

Cool Form
    ~High Speed.
    ~Male Only
    ~Able to learn all Cool moves.

~Pika

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Wow! That IS interesting! I'm really impressed... I simply love the artwork and the idea of it!
    What is the Persona Form for? For non-contest purposes, like battling?

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2012
    the persona form is for battling but it's also a form in which it hasn't decided a personality.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2012
    yeah it's in the staff zone.
    I just saw it and I'll edit it a little and then make the other forms.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2012
    Well you can always apply to be staff, it's not hard you just have to be decent at doing something.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2012
    Update #7
    Ok so Pokemon Tanzanite is explouding with art, Maps, sprites, etc. but swordgirl is really having a hard time scripting the new battle system in the game so if any one knows how to script things like battle systems please post here and I'll pm you the info. I was unable to make Info pages since the characters where to big and someone is working on a better title. So this update is mostly about the gym leaders and a few other things, to see some of there sprites you can go to the official website and see them.
    Characters

Professor Holly

The leading authority on Pokemon in the game. She offers the main character their first pokemon and tracks the progress of their Pokedex throughout the game. She is an expert on Pokemon evolution at the Science Institute in Diamopolis City. Oh and by the way she likes pink and purple a lot and this is why the fourth Pokemon is what it is.

These are the main Characters, we are missing someone? Oh yeah it's Dean. I'm still trying to decide if you should be allowed to pick from 4 different heros rather then just two.

Water Gym Leader, Marina.

Marina is the Water-type gym leader in Sappharbor City. She spends most of her time outside swiming where ever she can, Marina is straight-foward with things always being honest. She is a tough gym leader using a lot of combo moves to do double the damage to her opponent's Pokemon.

Flying Gym Leader, Aeron.

Aeron loves bird Pokemon, he is the host of the Grand Air Race and he has been the winner for the last 3 years. His tactics in battle is to decrease the foes attack as much as possible rather then using the top speed of his Pokemon.

Ground Gym Leader, Terrence.

Terrence is a hard working man, always studying the ancient artifacts of the past cultures of Isho, he also loves to battle with his Pokemon. When battling in his Gym, Terrence will give a lesson on ancient artifacts that he has studied.

Poison Gym Leader, Nuc.

His jobs is to find cures for deadly viruses and even though there not very good for his health, Nuc loves his toxic friends. He recomends all trainers to get a oxygen mask before they dare enter his gym cause if they don't there first Pokemon in there party will be poisoned.

Grass Gym Leader, Ariana.

Ariana at the Tropal Island gym loves to plants trees with her Pokemon at a local park in Tropal Island. Ariana is a kind person and she is very wise because of her lasting years with nature. When it comes to battles, Ariana will not back down and she will give all she gots.

Ice Gym Leader, Brenice.

Brenice is the Gym leader in Frostone City. She is pretty much a tomboy, doing things that only a few other girl would do. Brenice and her Pokemon are very close, she will let them out on calm days for some fun in the snow.

Electric Gym Leader, Ellie.

Ellie is a famous singer all around the Pokemon world. She has only been a Gym leader just recently and she has a hard time managing both of her jobs. However once she battles she rocks the arena with her Electric-type Pokemon.

Cosmic Gym Leader, Cosmo.

No info is known on Cosmo.

Pokemon
    POKEMON OF THE WEEK: Showave

Showave, The Frequency Pokemon. A very strange Pokemon, Showave uses it's elastic arms to produce many different kinds of sounds but in doing so also produces electricty. Showave's mouth is always moving like a wave and this allows scientists to read the frequency of many things from the sound a machine makes to the frequency of an earthquake or when one is about to happen. It gets around by floating, with it's ability levitate.

Isho
    The Region, Isho is taking form with the amazing maps of Cadellin, I have to tell you guys and gals that you all will love exploring the region even though the graphics are not new and are overused, but how many games actually get to finish while using these tiles? in the fangame section not many to none, so yeah.

All Art by Dark-Absol-King.

Last edited:

fireyboy345

Skilled Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    i love your art. I also like your main characters they are very unique. another thing i was looking at your pokemon and i saw four which i am positivly sure represent the four seasons. I think that they are really cool looking.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back