• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Tanzanite- Oracle of the Equinox Guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2012
    Well I didn't draw them, Dark-Absol-King did and I'm glad you all like them.
    Ps: I finished the update.

Ac1d

Game Dev
    Years
    I also have to comment on the art..

It's Great.
    If every Game that came out of PC came out with such high quality as this, GameFreak & Nintendo would have some competition on their hands..

Haha

Great work Guys, Especially love the NPC Art ;)

Ac1d

Game Dev
    Years
    Pokemon Tanzanite
    No. 508 FALCANARY - Sky Dive Pokemon - :Normal: :Flying: - Designer: A, DA

I do the odd bit of Pokémon art here and there.. And i liked the look of Falcanary..
    So i decieded to start colouring him/her in..

I can't think of what colours to use other than what I've got..
    Just wandered what you guys thought

Any ideas on more colours / Location Of Said Colours?

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2012
    Can you please explain what you are doing?
    I see your coloring Falcanary but why if it's already been colored....

Ac1d

Game Dev
    Years
    I didn't see a coloured Falconary.
    Plus.. I'm rather bored.. so I thought I could add some colour, and maybe contribute to the thread :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2012
    I wish Aeromaxx would edit the first post more often.
    Anyways thanks for contributing to the thread.
    If you wish you could contribute in another way :)

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    I had a quick go at this, using my obviously extensive photoshipping skillz (actually Paint.NET), and I think this looks good. Having not noticed the already-coloured version until I'd finished colouring in, I decided I'm not going to waste this, so here.

Pokeyking

That guy that does stuff.
    Years
    Hey

Hi, Im pokeyking. I am an Admin, movemaker, Item maker and pokemon designer. I have desided to tell you a tale the includes a mythe for what may be a new pokemon.

When Arceus was creating the universe, he noticed that he was making to many stars and planets, leaving no room for anything larger. Too tired and bored to do this himself, he created a pokemon do do it for him. He named it the Armageddon pokemon and let it do its job. However, the pokemon noticed that if it ate the planet or star, his power would increase. It became mad with power and rebelled against Arceus. Arceus, with no other choice, banished him in the top of Mt. Diamond, which is located in Isho. Elders that meditate at the top of the mountain say that you an still hear it roar. Some worship it and hope that it will never rise again. Only time will tell if it does.

Years
    When Arceus was creating the universe, he noticed that he was making to many stars and planets, leaving no room for anything larger. Too tired and bored to do this himself, he created a pokemon do do it for him. He named it the Armageddon pokemon and let it do its job. However, the pokemon noticed that if it ate the planet or star, his power would increase. It became mad with power and rebelled against Arceus. Arceus, with no other choice, banished him in the top of Mt. Diamond, which is located in Isho. Elders that meditate at the top of the mountain say that you an still hear it roar. Some worship it and hope that it will never rise again. Only time will tell if it does.

It will.

...Now that that's out of the way: I like this project's storyline for the most part; it's pretty well-thought-out, all revolving around this pretty easy to understand thing of seasonal legendary Pokemon and returning evil teams and nonsense, good gritty stuff that make it exciting and actiony. However, in terms of the project itself, I'm far from impressed. It reminds me a lot (a lot lot) of certain other projects that have only survived as long as they have because of pretty art, but little actual work on the game (that's mapping, scripting, spriting, and implementing all those awesome features that you so boast about). Because, really? You can't use the concept art (or these bios that you just mentioned) in the game; it's purely promotional. If there was more work being put into developing this, it would definitely be in the Showcase by now.

...Of course, if there has been more work than you're showing here, then you can ignore me and my prattling. But I'm not impressed with all these Fakemon alone. (At least sprite 'em! Geez!)

AeroMaxx

Tanzanite Pokedex Coordinator
    Years
    We are in the process of mapping, scripting, and sprite work behind the scenes of Tanzanite. I am not "authorized" to release any development unless told so, but I can assure you that there is indeed game development going on. Eventually, once we release screenshots and other related info, it will be in the Games Showcase. :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2012
    In the next update I will show you guys some of the sprites not all but some, I will also show the mapped region so far, the shadow of the ultimate legendary and a few other things.

weavile96

Just Your Neighborhood Creeper
    Years
    Hello, i am Weavile96, and I'm part of the staff on Tanzanite and Aero's brother. The thing I do is some item development, some ideas, and also I do trainer rosters for the game. I just noticed, I haven't posted here in almost a year...

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2012
    Update
    Hello everyone, it's yet another update but unlike the other updates, we the staff of Tanzanite will show you things other then art and we all hope you will enjoy :)

Whos this?
    I bet you guys are saying who is this? well this is the ultimate legendary, ???. This guy will be revealed in the next update, so stay tune.

SpriteDex!
    Here are the Pokemon that have gotten sprites so far, you guys will only see the sprites of the Pokemon that can fit in this small dex. So that means there are other Pokemon that have sprites but they where not in these numbers. Like Qweerie and Crushitor, so yeah enjoy.

Isho Region So Far!

Look at the maps from far away, of the Isho Region so Far. The white area is the fog in Emerwood Forest. Please do comment on anything....

Pokemon
    Eclipria

I would like to talk a bit about Eclipria(top) and Cronrio(bottom). Ok so Eclipria is pretty much based on the moon. It always walks like if it's on the moon, so that means this Pokemon can jump rather high! A nocturnal creature, Eclipria are most active and powerful during an eclipse.
    Cronrio is based on the light of the sun, where ever it goes plants grow faster than normal but if Cronrio stays to long in one area, the plants there will start to get a cosmic radition, which can effect there growth. Cronrio are very mysterious Pokemon and are in full power when a cosmic flare happens from a far away star.
    These two Pokemon are not rivals and they work well together, You will find Moonria the basic stage of Eclipria in the Cosmic Graveyard and Sunrio in Granite Gorge.

Cronrio

Characters

Marina
    Sappharbor GYM Leader; Profesional Swimmer
    Having just recently become a GYM leader, Marina sometimes gets confused over her duties. Extremely fond of Water-type POKEMON, she and everone in her GYM use them or POKEMON that are similar. She often goes to the beach just to get away from the stresses of being a GYM leader, as she usually has trouble coping with losing against other trainers

Aeron
    Emerwood City GYM Leader; GAR host
    Aeron's favorite Pokemon have always been flying types, and even as a child, he almost exclusively used them, especially the Hoothoot he received from his father. As a GYM leader, he tends to weaken his opponents, and then atttack. He now hosts the Grand Air Race(GAR) after having won every year that he took part in it.

Terrence
    Amberelic City GYM Leader; Archaeologist
    Terrace, despite his young age, is a well-known archaeologist and is the dicoveror of many ancient POKEMON. He uses ground-type POKEMON mostly because they can often help him in archaeological digs. He most often uses his POKEMON's high defense to make time to slowly defeat his opponents. Terrace often goes to major universities to give speeches on what being an archaeologist entails.

Nuc
    Pearlshore City GYM Leader; Biotoxin Researcher
    A researcher of poisons and toxins, he has now become obsessed with them. Having been a GYM leader for over 10 years, he knows what to do in a fight, and his GYM is filled with mild toxins. His strategy is to poison his opponents, and then use a weak move to finish them off. Back when he was a child, he had a fear of anything poisonous, and nobody knows what made him change his mind.

Ending
    Ok so I would like to end things by saying we have a composer and that composer is Riceeman, the multi-skilled person :)
    Art By: Dark-Absol-King
    Sprites: Lilfurman, Riceeman, Me, Gasoline, and Gallon.
    Trainer Sprites: Lilfurman, Torchicfan.
    Gym Leader Bios: Missingno.7-4468
    Maps: Cadellin
    Trainer Shots: Dark-Absol-King
    Tiles:
    Kyledove
    Wesley FG
    rhevarhe_duh

Saurav

Alistair

~Pika XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2021
    Very nice update you have there! I'm really jealous. Keep it up. and also you should get aeromaxx to update the first post or you make a thread yourself.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2012
    Very nice update you have there! I'm really jealous. Keep it up. and also you should get aeromaxx to update the first post or you make a thread yourself.
    I'm glad you like the update, I'll be making a new thread in the games showcase once I have a Css and 4 ingame screenshots.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back