• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Team Rocket's Revenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquinn

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2007
I like the banner... Also, my nickname is Liquinn. Not "Linquinn"... It dosent matter :D Amazing work dude.

Liquinn.

Vipershark

What user title?
Years
I've been talking to Robert K and I want to help out with the hack, Liquinn.

I made a userbar.

Here's the code to put it in your sig. Just take out the stars.
Code:
[*url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=71314][IMG*]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e140/Vipershark/TeamRocket1.png[/IMG*][/url*]

Liquinn

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2007
It's cool. I'm working on the SAFARI ZONE. The map's pretty much done. In my rom hack there's more TEAM ROCKET storyline. I really need feedback ASAP. - Liquinn -...

Edit: I have produced three more screens related to the SAFARI ZONE part... Comments Please :P
1-1.PNG
1-2.PNG
1-3.PNG

Thanks for any feedback! :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2007
Nice hack liquinn, i really like the idea...^^

Will you make any changes regarding the Pokemon League?:)

Liquinn

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2007
Proberly, Might make Giovanni the leader of the Pokemon Leauge instead of lance. I'll proberly change the POKEMON LEAUGE!

Liquinn :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
liquinn said:
Proberly, Might make Giovanni the leader of the Pokemon Leauge instead of lance. I'll proberly change the POKEMON LEAUGE!

Liquinn :)

Make a Picture of Giovanni or I'll use a Rocket admin and I'll replace Lance for Giovanni in-battle, if you need that done liquinn.

I can do this as well at the time next time your on MSN. Picture shown below.

Last edited by a moderator:

Liquinn

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2007
Hey.

I love the map. Thank's for your in put so far. I have a image of a G/S/C giovanni I'd like you to use instead of Lance.

As well as the glitch, It turns out to be the dam rom. I tried putting a clearn map or New bark and Route 29. And the glitch is still there. It has to be the rom. I can easily start again. I suppose it's no big deal, the house warps you outside of the POKEMON CENTRE in the first town. Quite annoying glitches.

Liquinn.

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
Years
Hey, it looks good, I like the idea, very original (runs off to see a pack of crisp to check the spelling...lol..) Good work though!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
Liquinn,

Instead of adding a Grunt as Lance I found a good Giovanni pic which I put into your game Shown Below. Also I had to call Giovanni in battle Gio as Giovanni is too long compared to Lance, It probably doesn't matter much.

Liquinn

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2007
Wih help from Blazichu, The Elite Four Owner/Champion is Giovanni. This will give me something to work on as this adds and builds to the plot/storyline. The picture of GIOVANNI in battle is below. I have edited his Pokemon so it's more like Fighting Pokemon. It should have the feel as if it's GIOVANNI your battling.

Battle.PNG

I have had another idea: You meet Giovanni at Viridian Gym. Giovanni then tells you someone is waiting to battle you at the Pokemon Leauge. This will make the player curious about who Giovanni wants you to battle. In fact, he wants you to be suprised he owns the Pokemon Leauge.

Comments/Suggestions/Ideas etc... are needed to make this the best hack I can make it. I'll post another idea in one of my next posts.

Liquinn.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
Liquinn,
Make Giovanni have Persian, Kingler, Rhydon, Machamp, Golem and Cloyster as he has these Pokemon in the Pokemon TV Series. You should have Team Rocket from the TV series as the last Gym Leaders I have Recoloured Team Rocket which was a Sprite from Pokemon Yellow.
Also Team Rocket should have Arbok, Lickitung, Victreebel, Weezing and Wobbuffet. If the last Gym Leader has six Pokemon have Meowth but if there is only five don't include Meowth. Ash battled Team Rocket as the last Gym Leaders. I reckon they should tell you someone is waiting at the Elite Four.
tr.bmp

Last edited:

Liquinn

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2007
Nice. The gym map is now complete, the map of the TEAM ROCKET gym is below. I think this hack is going really well and will be a awsome hack once done.

TR-Gym.PNG

Liquinn. I hope you like the TEAM ROCKET GYM map.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
Liquinn,
Have Jessie and James as the last Gym Leaders not Grunts, I have made a sprite of James who is Clair and a Sprite of Jessie who is Blue and Jessie can't battle you but you can battle them together by talking to James. Next time I'm on MSN I'll make the Jessie and James Sprites on your game and also fix there text.

Liquinn

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2007
Thank's Scott. The gym is pretty much done to a good standard. I'll be posting pictures/screenshots in the next post.

Liquinn.

Liquinn

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2007
Since It's been a long time since I have posted any screenshots/Maps onto this topic, I'll post a map of ANOTHER gym. The main idea is, that TEAM ROCKET almost took over this gym, thats why it has the graphics like a TEAM ROCKET hideout.

I need comments and so on. The map looks better in the actual game. The map is attached to this post,

Liquinn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back