• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Team Rocket's Revenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquinn

Banned
Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    o.0...

I have decided to take Ho-oh and the Red Gyrados out of the game. I have changed the lake of rage into something else. You guys will find out shortly when I decide to tell you :)

As for screens, i'll try and get some in soon.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    I know what you mean, not every rom hack's based around TEAM ROCKET. And it gives me the oppertunity to add to the storyline and try and make it better than in the game allready. But I got to admit I love team rocket ervents,.

Also I wish I could make the Goldenrod Radio Tower into SILPH co So TEAM ROCKET take over Silph instead, But that would be very hard.

Liquinn

Last edited:

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    What testers? I'll check to see if anyone has requested to be a BETA and I'll PM them asking them for there e-mail address.

If not, I'd say I have around 12 BETA Testers Places Avalible. Request here in the thread if you wish to be a BETA tester for this TEAM ROCKET hack.

As for screenies:
    POKEMON: Team Rocket's Revenge!

Hopefully you like, I won't go into detail about what the screenies are, and where they are. You'll have to see when you play the game :)

Comments?

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Heya.

Thanks, Sure you can :)

Give me a PM with your e-mail and I'll send you the game hopefully.

Liquinn.

Sure, The BETA Testers so far are:

- White Leather Jacket
    - Knaspergold
    - Rob
    - Blaizchu

I proberly have about 10 BETA spots avalible. I'll try and post some updates to do with the game as soon as I can.

Liquinn.

Last edited by a moderator:

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Yep, Hopefully it will be finished. All I need is the feedback from the BETA testers to make sure everything is okay, I.e no glitches or anything like that.

Liquinn.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Thanks. I plan on making this a success. I'm fixing everything that the BETA testers consider errors or glitches. So thanks to the BETA tester's help, The game should be error or glitchy free :)

Liquinn.

jeremy992

legendary pokemon catcher
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    looks nice but i wont download it because i aint in that
    oldschool pokemon thingy

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Yeah, I'm mapping on The TEAM ROCKET Hideout in Mahogony. Hopefully I might post more maps or proberly some screenies soon.

Liquinn :)

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
  • Man this is gonna be strange....Im gonna try this out once I get the chance, of course. The images on your first page depicted the main character as a regular Rocket Grunt, and Im sure you an do better than that. You should make the character more recognisable, a unique sprite for it. Maybe you could change the colour of the original character sprite's to black through editing......Ah well, nevermind. Aside from that your game looks excellent, Johto has always been my favourite region, and I'll be looking forward to a demo soon ;)

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Sure, Thanks for the comments. Once I'm ready, I'll send you the BETA/Demo of the hack. People are moaning about the overworld sprite of the main character to make him UNIQUE to the others. But my main goal is to get the main mapping, texting and the storyline finished then I'll worry about the other characters such as the gym leaders.

Liquinn.

InfiniteZero

I never change my Avatar. D=
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2016
    Since I've been asked to post, I must say the ROM hack is pretty decent. I'd be willing to help, but only minor stuff like BETA testing because I have my own ROM hacking jobs to tend to.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    I'm going to move the Whirl Islands somewhere and proberly make a new legendary replacing Lugia. As well as a few new places in this game.

Hopefully the above will be in the rom hack but you guys will have to wait and see :).

InfiniteZero

I never change my Avatar. D=
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2016
    Replacing Lugia? REPLACING LUGIA? Are you out of your mind? Lugia is cool. Take Ho-oh instead. But that's just my option.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Hmm. I was going to keep this a secret but, I'm replacing Ho-oh with Mewtwo. Mewtwo can be catched somewhere in the game, I wont say anymore than that :/...

52!

Silver Isle.. JOIN IT
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2006
    hm sounds intresting cant wait to see the changes

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back