• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Team Rocket's Revenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
I was wondering if ya sweeties were going to re-add the MT. Moon map from R/B/Y. Ya know, the one with Team Rocket, the nerd, and two fossils...Hint hint. ~.^

Liquinn

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2007
Hey. Proberly we will add M.T Moon in. But, Since this is a TEAM ROCKET Game, There will be some changes proberly. There will be grunts there in the cave looking to see where GIOVANNI & mewtwo is gone after he gives you the admin status, (He isent in the room where he gives you the starter Pokemon), He will of moved to Silph co to make a few master balls.

The first gym is pretty much done, I'll be working on the BLAINE Gym (Map attached to my last post above) and the TEAM ROCKET Gym...

Edit: I'm over the moon! I fixed the two annoying glitches! This means alot to me, now it saves me re doing everything. The glitch beetween the first town and route is fixed.

:D

Liquinn.

Last edited by a moderator:

Liquinn

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2007
New Screenies...

I have some new screenies to show you lot. Hope you like them :/

1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG

Comments?

Xicer

World's Greatest
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2022
It looks like a nice game liquinn downloading now!

Liquinn

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2007
The BETA is quite old, About a month atleast.

I will be removing the BETA attached to the first posts. I will be needing people to ask me if they wish to have the ALPHA/BETA. Instead of people just downloading it. PM me or ask me if you wish to have the BETA of this HACK and be a BETA TESTER :D

I need commets and feedback for these below images. :)

1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG

I have encounted one more glitch, hopefully the glitch will be fixed soon. Thank's for the support so far everyone :/

Liquinn.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2006
This hack is turning out to be preety good.I hope we will be able to finish it by the end of the summer.
Also the map of the gym is looking preety good,hopefully all of the maps will be as good(or better)

Last edited:

Liquinn

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2007
More Screenies...

Right, More Screenies. I'm working on the Goldenrod City at the momment. I'm planning on making the radio tower a rocket hideout, instead of a radio tower, I'm still not sure. itwould make it more fun instead of a RADIO TOWER I Suppose... I need your comments :/

Below are screenshots of the Goldenrod City and the Third Gym in my hack.

6.PNG
7.PNG
8.PNG
12.PNG
3Gym.PNG
3rdgym2.PNG
3rdgym3.PNG
3rdgym4.PNG

I'm making the third gym blocked off by a TEAM ROCKET Grunt until you defeat TEAM ROCKET in the radio tower (might change it to a hideout). This will give you something to wait for later in the game, also this will make the gym ALOT EASIER...

Comments/Feedback please! :)

Last edited:

miniandrewmini

Eccentric Otaku
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 31, 2021
hey the hack looks exellent.i think its better than any1 elses hack simply cause other ppls make 1s that is like the cartoon show n stuff like that while urs is unique, new and interesting. Also for the goldenrod thingy u could have it as a hideout and have ppl come in and battle you and then for beating them u get the radio card.

Last edited:

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
Years
some of the things just don't make sense... you battle OTHER team rocket members?

52!

Silver Isle.. JOIN IT
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2006
looks like an awesome hack cant wait for a beta :D

Liquinn

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2007
Thanks and Yes... You do to prove to GIOVANNI your better than the rest of TEAM ROCKET...

Anyway, 4 New Screenies!

11.PNG
12.PNG
13.PNG
14.PNG

I'm pretty much up to Olivine City in this hack. Soon I should proberly have up to the Lake of Rage. But that will take a while.

Liquinn

52!

Silver Isle.. JOIN IT
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2006
new screenies look good man.. im more and more excited for this hack >.<

Liquinn

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2007
Thanks, We should be having more screenies/pictures up soon, I'm pretty much upto the Lake of rage area.

Meh, it'll be fun edtiting the TEAM ROCKET RADIO TOWER and the MAHAGONY TOWN place.

Liquinn.

-Sasuke-

ダッジアベンジャ
Years
Man to be able to play as team rocket. That's cool man. The screenies look good to. keep it up.

Liquinn

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2007
Thanks Sasuke. This game is different to all the other rom hacks, simply you can be TEAM ROCKET. And I get to really go in depth with the team rocket events such as the radio tower and the lake of rage part.

I'm working on the lake of rage part however there is a bit of texting needs done, I'll work ok that soon.

Liquinn.

Liquinn

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2007
Hmm... No it wont really be hard to tell you from the others. Should have some screenies up soon.

Liq.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back