• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Team Rocket's Revenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquinn

Banned
Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    W000ty, 5th page :)

Yeh. Might do Ekans, Koffing and Meowth, There's quite a few Pokmeon I could make starters (of course, 3 at the most).

Hmm, I might make a legendary Pokemon you can capture after the elite four, But that'll take some time.

Liquinn.

Spar-tah

Member of Silver Isle
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2006
    Yea those would be some cool starters, and catching a legendary after the elite 4 sounds like a cool idea.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Yeh, I *Might* make a legendary in MS Paint. Just something I can use, Or I might make a legendary from R/S/E into my rom hack, Maybe Rayquaza, But editing the Pokemon into the Gold rom will take a while.

I'll see what I can do, We'll proberly have a map up shortly within my next few posts hopefully.

Liquinn.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Can't wait to see maps too, the Rayquaza sounds like a lot of spriteing work good luck.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Hmm, Yep, It'll take a bit of time proberly. As for a map, Here's a map of Cinawood City...

(See Attachment)

What you guys think of it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Thanks, Of Course there will be people and a few rockets in that place. the roof's won't be blue. Hopefully this is a good map, If there are any changes you wish to see, PM me.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Just a few things I need to think about.
    1.) What shall the starters be?
    2.) Shall I change the Radio tower into a brand new SILPH or a Rocket Hideout?
    3.) Shall Olivine City be in my hack?
    4.) Lastly, What shall the 6th gym be like?

miniandrewmini

Eccentric Otaku
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 31, 2021
    the awsome hack

the starters i dunno
    silph or the hideout they both are good ideas
    olivine city should be in the hack it sucks cuttin stuff from games
    and yeah

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Right, I have edited the previous Cinawood Map I posted. Hopefully it looks better. I'll keep the caves for a suprise. I won't tell you anything about the caves yet.

The map's attached to this post.

Spar-tah

Member of Silver Isle
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2006
    Looks cool, as for your questions, i still say the starter shud be koffing ekans and meoth,i say yes for rocket base, yes for city and for gym leader i dont kno.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Hey.

Thanks, I'm more worried about the mapping and the etxting and the storyline. The starters I can sort out within 5 minuites.

Keep posting,

Liquinn.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Yeah, The better the maps, the more the game would be better. Since you play in the maps, I should proberly haver some screenies up today or by the end of the week hopefully at the least.

I'm still thinking about Olivine if it should be in the hack or not.

Liquinn.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • Great Story! and Great maps. Hope it turns out ok.

Will you be facing gymleaders still?

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    Sorry I haven't been on alot,anyways the hack is turning out great and I hope i'll be able to help a little befor the hack is finished.Also the screenies I've seen were awsome.I hope this hack will be a great hit :)

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Yeah, Hopefully. I might edit the main overworld sprite of the main trainer grunt. But I'll focus on the texting and mapping. I have done my self pleased and I'm happy with the standard of my hack.

Liquinn.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back