• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon that desperetly need evos

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
    what pokemon do you think depritly need an evolution?

id say farfetched

AuraAshley

Years
    Luvdisc (into... what? Hopefully its stats won't be completely garbage once it evolves)
    Banette (I guess...)
    Farfetch'd
    Spinda

Umm... why? Skarmory's stats are already good enough as it is o_o

i personally think banette's fine the way he/she is.

but i agree with luvdisk tho. luvdisks stats are horrible

ravenboy9

Arkansan Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2021
    I think a devo for Pinsir.

NO EVOS FOR FARFETCH'D!

He's the last cool 1st Gen. Pokemon that Gamefreak has slaughtered with crappy looking evos that look nothing like the Pokemon they evolved from. How would they do a Farfetch'd evo anyway?

AuraAshley

Years

NO EVOS FOR FARFETCH'D!

He's the last cool 1st Gen. Pokemon that Gamefreak has slaughtered with crappy looking evos that look nothing like the Pokemon they evolved from. How would they do a Farfetch'd evo anyway?

make him a swan like pokemon

The Hero Without a Name

Da bee dee da ba mouse...
    Years

NO EVOS FOR FARFETCH'D!

they'd actually give him good stats. you KNOW it's awful when its highest base stat is 65.

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
    Pokemon don't need evos. People just like to come up with evos in hopes that it may some day come true.

It's called being a fan-boy/girl.

AuraAshley

Years
    Pokemon don't need evos. People just like to come up with evos in hopes that it may some day come true.

It's called being a fan-boy/girl.

true but dont tell me you dont wanna see some evos or babies of certain pokemon too.

Years
    I'd like to see them lay off of G1 and G2 Pokémon for good, now. They've suffered enough with this latest generation. I suppose some G3 and G4 Pokémon could get a new evolution, although nothing really pops into mind immediately.

Honestly, I think they've really overdone the extra evolutions of Pokémon and they should really scale things back during the next generation. :-/

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years

NO EVOS FOR FARFETCH'D!

Frickin' enable your reputation so I can +rep you for being the last sane man on earth!

Seriously, look at Farfetch'd. Its a DUCK that fights by hitting people with a LEEK. If you try to top that, you will fail, and therefore ruin its good name for all eternity. Think about it, nobody really cared about Nosepass before Gen IV, but now that fuglymon probopass is here, nobody wants to have anything to do with either of them.

Back