• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon that desperetly need evos

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    The eeveelotions shouldn't evolve. Flareon doesn't need an evolution, just a fire-types move that's both physical and deals about as much damage as flamethrower. So far, there isn't one, so I'm gonna say that we badly need physical equivalents to Ice Beam, Thunderbolt and Flamethrower.

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Flareon desperately needs an evolution. The Physical/Special split did jackshit for it, giving it Fire Fang and nothing else. Flareon for evolution. If that means they need to evolve the other forms then do so, but even though I don't like Flareon, I recognize its need.
    NO!
    we have enough eeveelutions; the last thing we need is having those eeveelutions have other eeveelutions. T_T

i also think spiritomb would be pretty cool if it had a [pre] evolution.

Hassamu

Beamin'
    Years
    Pinsir!
    Scyther got an evolution back in 2nd gen, but not Pinsir? :(
    I'd also like to see Tropius become part of a thee-stage evolution line as well by giving it a pre-evolution and an evolution.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    yesh, i agree. it would be cool to see an evo of relicanth, caus the original pokemon looks scary

maybe it could evolve into something... i dont know... prettier?
    I agree that Relicanth needs an evo. I'd like it to be even scarier though, something like a Dunkleosteus >:D

pokemon that desperetly need evos

That's not a bad size either, imagining the fish there are Remoraid :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    I put some thought into this a long time ago....

Kanga Baby, DUH!
    Ditto baby, with an ability to stay in its form untill healed at pokecenter or item (because its unstable) prob. looks like a bouncy ball
    Lunastone/Solorrack baby (as a star)
    Rapidash Evo, Pegasis style
    Male Kangaskon, or somthing close. Ex: Tauros and Milktank

Thats all i can remember, i know i have more

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    "and Pokemon like Pinsir, Lapras, Skarmory and Heracross could use, but don't necessarily require, evolutions to make them better."

Okay no. Sorry:) These pokemons coolness is partially because they have no evo's. Just my opinion though. If it isn't broken, don't fix it.

Back