• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon that desperetly need evos

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
    Personally I don't like the ideas of new evolutions or pre evolutions, I thought some in Gen IV were a little, meh. I think a lot of pokemon should just be left alone and are fine the way they are, but that's just my opinion.

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
    I don't see the point.
    You're not improving a Pokemon with bad stats by giving them a evolution with good stats.
    You're just making the Pokemon tranparent and replacing it with another Pokemon that lacks originallity.

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
    I don't see the point.
    You're not improving a Pokemon with bad stats by giving them a evolution with good stats.
    You're just making the Pokemon tranparent and replacing it with another Pokemon that lacks originallity.

ok what is your problem? cant you see that if you give a poke a new evo its(the original poke) will be somewhat more powerful?

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    No.

It's the new Pokemon that's more powerful, and the old one that gets forgotten.

I mean, back in Gen III, everyone knew Magby and Magmar. But now? Who cares! It's just Magmortar!

And Shuckle has Base 255 in BOTH defences. Any higher in any other stats and it would just be way overpowered.

SwellowX

I like stuff short and sweet
    Years
    i thing Steelix and Lucario need evos nah really i think Farfetch'd and Dunspace and also Shuckle defence is good on Shuckle but its attack is crap

AuraAshley

Years
    i thing Steelix and Lucario need evos nah really i think Farfetch'd and Dunspace and also Shuckle defence is good on Shuckle but its attack is crap

if they evolve steelix itll become uber i think

shuckle and farfetch'd i agree with maybe an evo to quilfish? or even quagsire

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    If Shuckle has better Attack stat he would be totally awesome...
    And Luc? If Luc has evolution he would be uber with a huge stats better then 50% legends and I don't think it's possible. Compare it to Metagross he has base 600 and that's equal to some legends and he's third evolution state he gained 120 stat points from Metang. And since Luc has 525 and his evolution state would gain 120 points as well he'll have 645! And that's too much

AuraAshley

Years
    If Shuckle has better Attack stat he would be totally awesome...
    And Luc? If Luc has evolution he would be uber with a huge stats better then 50% legends and I don't think it's possible. Compare it to Metagross he has base 600 and that's equal to some legends and he's third evolution state he gained 120 stat points from Metang. And since Luc has 525 and his evolution state would gain 120 points as well he'll have 645! And that's too much

well why not make lucario evolve into a legendary pokemon? theres no rule saying a regular pokemon cannot evolve into a legendary.

DoodleZ

Wild Trainer Appeared!
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2015
    Yeah Probably Pachirisu..
    But id love to know how a Tangela evo would look like
    That pokemon is so weird :S

Back