• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon that desperetly need evos

heLLkitsune

There's nothing for me here...
    Years
    Pre-evolution that evovles into Miltank or Tauros. Like a cute baby calf. =3

Alternate evolution for Vigoroth - a none-lazy one.
    i don't like baby pokemons.. we have no use of them in battles or in game.. they just here to be.. to be..
    the none-lazy vigorith evolution is quite an idea.

Goldenmenis

Worlds Greatest Love Machine
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2011
    Drapion could use a evo i raised one to 40 to evolve it and its was rubish
    it could be bipedal similar to scizor.
    it would be awesome
    pre-evo Kangaskid
    male kangaskid evolved into kangaskong
    famale evolve into kangaskan
    only 10% would be male making kangaskong rare and awesome
    a pachirisu evo would be cool but it would have to be a cute flying squirril same type as zapdos
    and Eeveon a normal/ghost evo it'll never happen bit it be awesome, male's Eeveon would look like a male lion with dark black and purple stripes
    females would look the same except wouldnt have a main and would have more stripes around the face and neck(obvisouly) it would be the same height as umbreon

Last edited:

Shaymin

Trainee Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2011
    Ive already answered this on another thread, but whatever ^_^

Pokemon that should evolve:
    Jynx - Really should evolve.
    Mr. Mime
    Dunsparce -into a dragon!
    Mawile - into some kind of Samurai beast?

Pokemon that should never evolve:
    Farfetch'd
    Spinda
    Girafarig

Those are my ideas.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    I wanna see an evo for Kecleon and Pachirisu, they just look strange to me as of their size.

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    i really wish there was an evo for chatot. :\ and chingling. lol i'm stupid srry.

Last edited:

Universal

Musician
    Years
    I wish Eevee can have like its own evolution...Like...Eeveeon or somthing. o.o

They should make each type of eevee's >.>

WolfWrath

*Questions your mental health*
    Years
    Hm...Kangaskaun, Girafarig, Syther, Sableye, Mawhile, and Pinsir need pre evolutions.

Sableye, Mawhile, Girafarig, Corsola, Banette (I think that would look cool, and they made one for Dusclops, Banette needs to get even!), and Farfetch'd need evolutions.

Glameow needs a different optional evolution plz.

Wink

Everyone loves a circus.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 24, 2010
    I'd say Lapras and Absol. :3 They both seriously need evolutions, that, or baby evos.

Pikachu2007

Free hugs for everyone!
    Years
    Pachirisu could use one. Maybe it could be like a flying squirrel and have an Electric/Flying type combo.

Maybe Octillery could have one. It could be like a squid or a cuttlefish, who knows?

I've had more ideas, but I can't think of anymore right now.

Years
    Maybe give something an evolution in the likes of Scyther to Scizor. When it evolves, one stat lowers and another goes higher. Scyther lost speed but gained more Def and a Extra type.

Maci12

Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Flareon desperately needs an evolution. The Physical/Special split did jackshit for it, giving it Fire Fang and nothing else. Flareon for evolution. If that means they need to evolve the other forms then do so, but even though I don't like Flareon, I recognize its need.

Back