• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon: The Eternity Emerald

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
    Pokemon: The Eternity Emerald

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Screenshots of the actual game:
    Spoiler:

Screenshots of things that went awry:
    Spoiler:

Banners:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Hmmm...I never seen this hack before. You got some pretty neat ideas buddy. Nice storyline as well. I can't wait to see what you've done with the outside. Kanto and Johto are gonna be in this huh, is Hoenn too? Good luck with your hack, keep it up.;)

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Awesome cant wait to see the finished version

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Hoenn too, wow. You're great dude:D So are you gonna make totally new heroes, or just the ones from FR/LG?

Sorry if I'm bugging you with questions, just curious:D

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
    I'll have an eye out for this, nice screens, nice story, i guess you beat me in storymaking... better start packing my bags and head for mapping express!

Years
    same here i like the style of your story goodjob i think it will come out superb.
    some advise dont let this hack die ;)

~Jack~

Back In Business
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    It looks like this hack has a very original storyline. I like your ideas. Well, good luck with this hack.

~Jack~

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
    Thanks to all of you. In response to TreeckoLv.100's question, I may make new heroes to play as if I can find the time to do so. Otherwise, I'll just stick with Fr/Lg heroes.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Well, I don't know if it's a negative criticism, just be careful when making so much promises about having all the regions, and all the teams in a single rom, because, unless you are, or become very skilled, you'll find that not an easy task. (I know that's just up to you, just be careful)
    Also, why putting everything in Spoiler tags? We are supposed to know a bit of the game before playing it, I think. Is it necessary?

It would be nice to have another Emerald hack worth of playing, I hope it turns out ok. Good luck!

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
    Well, zel, I may be making lots of promises, but I'm not specifying when these promises will be fulfilled. Also, I'm inserting the spoiler tags so that if people want to view a specific item, they can simply click on the spoiler tag as opposed to scrolling through all the information.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Well, remember this hack is in your hands, so whatever you do is up to you (that's fine with me), just as long as you know what you're doing! The screenshots looks good, though why not change the graphics a bit to give your hack its 'uniqueness'. The plot sounds great too! Having all the regions in one hack though...hmm...if well you are able to add all 3 regions, then the hack would be pretty long...remember the old saying that goes something like "it's not about quantity, it's about quality". However, you don't necessarily have to add in all of the regions - just have some parts that you think will be neccessary for the hack.

Well, good luck with your hack Cursed, and hope for all the best. I'll be waiting for your hack and take all the time you need! ;)

Last edited:
    Years
    yeah what goku goku said u can add all the regions but u can make a boat r something for a short trip to stop team rocket or something so u wont need to enter all the city's that will be difficult :D

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
    Well, I'm setting up some of the less cared for areas of Johto and Kanto to reassure the players that they exist, such as Cherrygrove and Lavender town, maybe adding something in, 'cause it'd be pointless to force the character to go through a now-useless town. I know that the starting towns seem unnecessary, but they'll serve a purpose that I have yet to determine, possibly cameos or something. I'm pretty determined to continue this hack, regardless of what it takes.

EDIT: Here's the moment that you all have been waiting for: the newest installment in the Eternity Emerald adventures, New Bark Town*unenthusiastic applause* Sorry I couldn't get the signpost to state anything. My computer isn't in a good state.

Last edited:

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
    Don't worry. I'm pretty confident that this hack will continue on its planned course, or possibly better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back