• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon: The Eternity Emerald

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Yo, nice banners, I find they're a little big in height. I personally like real skinny ones that don't take up all the attention (hence all the banners in my sig).

Mind if I make you one? A skinny one.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Well, what got deleted can easily be replaced. It was just everything up to violet city.

Doesn't that mean you've lost almost all the work...? O.o

Well, anyway, I just hope you can get enough strength to remake what you've lost, and improve it, if possible... Who knows? :)

I'll wait for more info!

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
    Yo, nice banners, I find they're a little big in height. I personally like real skinny ones that don't take up all the attention (hence all the banners in my sig).

Mind if I make you one? A skinny one.

You really wouldn't mind? If you don't mind, that'd be great.

Doesn't that mean you've lost almost all the work...? O.o

Well, anyway, I just hope you can get enough strength to remake what you've lost, and improve it, if possible... Who knows? :)

I'll wait for more info!

Actually, I also had finished the replacement for Mt. Silver on a seperate computer that holds backup files, except for the pokemon centers carved into the cliffs.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    It's always good to have back-ups. :) Well, hopefully you can get up to where you were before, and take your time improving things. Good luck. ;)

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    You really wouldn't mind? If you don't mind, that'd be great.

I like making banners ^_^ I shall make you one now. *happyness*

Good luck with the hack! *runs off to Photoshop-land*

EDIT: this banner may take a while for I have no inspiration and the other one I made turned out a failure.

Last edited:

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
    By new ways to capture Pokemon, I mean new ways for the GBA-style games. I have sprited a few preliminary tiles of PokeSpots(Like those in Pokemon XD.)

For all of you: This may seem like I'm putting off the beta, but I'm not. My laptop, the one with all the data, tools, and scripts, seems to have some issues with the screen(I can squint and see a very darkened image of my screen, but not enough of an image to work by), so I have to ask some nerd who knows about gigatronic accelerators and all that garbage to fix it and, knowing people who brag about how much they know of computers, will most likely delete all the information on my hard drive. I am sorry to those of you eagerly expect the beta more and more.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    That doesn't sound too good. Well, I hope you'll be able to fix the problem and get back on working on the hack, or else change things or start again. I hope it all goes well for you. Good luck, and hope to hear more soon. ;)

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
    I hate to say this, but my grades at the time are more important than continuing this hack. Therefore, I am forced to put this project on hiatus. I have too much on my hands to juggle right now(the problems with my laptop, the problems with advancemap, my RPG, and my fanfic). And so therefore, I ask that people please disregard my hack until further notice.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    But I won't forget it. ;) Before anything happens, I would like to say good luck with whatever you're doing, and may one day this hack re-emerge, but with new suprises installed. C'ya then... :)

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    You're right, grades and school are more important than hacking a game.
    Once you decide to continue the work on it, feel free to PM Jeremy or me within a 1-year period to re-open this thread for you.

So, until further notice,

~closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back