• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon: The Eternity Emerald

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Yeah I liked Sprout Tower, it's the first dungeon like thingy!
    Grim's onto something too, you should consider his idea.

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
    Spoiler:

Hiker in Granite cave will stay, but I'm really trying to go for length in the game, but you'll see major differences(possibly not plot-wise) in the Hoenn region too.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Cursed said:
    Hiker in Granite cave will stay, but I'm really trying to go for length in the game, but you'll see major differences(possibly not plot-wise) in the Hoenn region too.

I guess it's your decision. :) The ideas are coming along neatly. But where's the Silver Wing gonna be? Why not sneak it in somewhere when the character first gets to Hoenn? Major differences in Hoenn...what will be the new locations and events in new Hoenn? Hope you could reveal some neat info! Keep it up! ;)

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
    Well, there have been questions regarding the legendaries, so I'll answer them here:

Well, if you really want to know how I'll be releasing the silver and rainbow wings,
    Spoiler:

However, as for the legendary trios of Johto and Kanto,
    Spoiler:

Regarding Mewtwo:
    Spoiler:

Legendary Relocations:
    Spoiler:

Other news: Although Kyledove's graphics are great(The next statement is not intended to offend you, Kyledove), they are a little lacking in what I need for EternityEmerald, and although I will use Kyledove's beautiful overworld graphics, I am seeking new graphic designers to create for me some things that Kyledove's graphics are lacking in.

Wow. That's a lot of typing. Well, 'till next time.

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
    Well, there have been questions regarding the legendaries, so I'll answer them here:

Well, if you really want to know how I'll be releasing the silver and rainbow wings,
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Regarding Mewtwo:
    Spoiler:

Legendary Relocations:
    Spoiler:

Other news: Although Kyledove's graphics are great(The next statement is not intended to offend you, Kyledove), they are a little lacking in what I need for EternityEmerald, and although I will use Kyledove's beautiful overworld graphics, I am seeking new graphic designers to create for me some things that Kyledove's graphics are lacking in.

Wow. That's a lot of typing. Well, 'till next time.

What exactly are they lacking in?

If you don't tell, no one can help you. :(

Anyways, this looks great, and I can't wait to try out the beta. Of course, I have my patience as well.

Well, good luck making this hack.

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
    well, It's nothing really. I think that Groth Tyrant can whip up the graphics I need. As I previously stated, it's nothing major.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Cursed said:
    Spoiler:

One or the other...so will you be able to get the 'other' item later in the game, like after you complete the game? I for one wouldn't want to miss out any Pokemon! :D

Cursed said:
    Spoiler:

Regarding Mewtwo:
    Spoiler:

Legendary Relocations:
    Spoiler:

You could always have a little story to go with each legendary trio. Each trio's location could be basically hidden across the whole game, but it's only when you beat the game and obtain specific items that you will be able to access them. Their locations could even not be in the map, like in different areas to teleprot to, or areas thought inaccesible. It's really up to you. Mewtwo's location is obviously a logical place. About getting Moltres, he could be all the way at the end of the volcano, not saying anything's wrong with being given the legendary Pokemon. :)

I hope for your sake that anything won't hinder you. Remember that all the help you need is right here at Pkmncommunity. ;)

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Yo, Cursed.

I decided to come to your thread to see how things are comin' along.
    So... how are things comin' along in the ol' Eternity Emerald?

It was fun typin' that.:D

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
    Well, marz, aside from the things that got deleted when my computer crashed, I am happy to say that EternityEmerald is still following its planned schedule.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Well that's good.

This hack is sounding really great, so don't give up!

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Well, marz, aside from the things that got deleted when my computer crashed, I am happy to say that EternityEmerald is still following its planned schedule.

You mean parts of the hack were actually lost? Well I hope that it can be recovered - it's a pain when computers lag, then crash, and you lose moment's worth of things. :(

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
    Well, what got deleted can easily be replaced. It was just everything up to violet city.

W00T!! 500TH POST!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Well, hopefully you can get back on your feet, and maybe along the way add in some bonuses and improvements along the way. ;)

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Well I have nothing to say but I just want to have at least 100 posts, and each post is one post closer to one hundred. So how's the hack coming along Cursed? Nothing else got lost, right?
    Damn computers and their crashes.

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
    You should make banners like the one in my signature so people can show their support for this hack, it looks really good. .

Well, I just finished some sprited ones for y'all to enjoy!
    Pokemon: The Eternity Emerald

Pokemon: The Eternity Emerald

You can get the locations on the first post.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back