• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Toddler Playground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Yeah, Riolu did enjoy herself. She was quite naughty at times, but I didn't tell her off. I was on holiday and it didn't seem right. She already misses the staff but is also glad to be home. She beat up a stray houndoom that came into our garden and she just knocked it out with Aura Sphere. She is one tough cookie to beat in a fight. She trains every day, harder than Ash'es Buizel, and he trains pretty herd. But yet, she is modest about her power and doesn't want to enter any battles. I wont make her do anything she doesn't want to. And she wont let me get into trouble. I sometimes do if she is not around.
    , but she normally turns up. or someone else does and then she appears. It can be a bit annoying and a bit scary as well.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    What would tick your toddler off?
    Getting his light ball taken away.

Where would your toddler go for vacation?
    To London, like his mom =) his mom reeeeeally wants to go to london.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Where would your toddler go for vacation? xD

Definitely California or Tennessee, or Colorado. :)

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Me and my toddler would also like to go to London, though, we live a two hour drive away...

When me and my toddler are older, we want to live in California, my mum has family over there, and she went to school there once... So I guess that makes me part American... I never knew that...

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Name:ShadowAmpharos
    Partner:
    Pokemon: The Toddler Playground

Since treecko is my favorite starter :3

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Welcome to the group Shadowampharos, it's great of you to join us :)

Hope you enjoy it here,
    - f l a s h -

For vacation, I think my toddler and I would like to go to...A world trip around Europe :D

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Really!? That far away!?
    It's the capital of England... The country I proudly live in!
    *Hums 'God Save Our Queen'*

I'm planning on asking my mum if I am indeed part American when she returns from work.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 8, 2024
    Really!? That far away!?
    It's the capital of England... The country I proudly live in!
    *Hums 'God Save Our Queen'*

I'm planning on asking my mum if I am indeed part American when she returns from work.

Its God Save The Queen...

Anyway, can't really say I'm proud to live in here currently, with the economy and Prime Minister Brown (his smiles are scary. He posted a video on Youtube, about something important, and he sudenly did a very Scary smile)... I don't mind it, but...

Circuit

Years
    Welcome Shadowampharos! We would also like to go to America. Which stade we havent decided on yet.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Its God Save THE Queen...

Anyway, can't really say I'm proud to live in here currently, with the economy and Prime Minister Brown (his smiles are scary. He posted a video on Youtube, about something important, and he sudenly did a ver Scary smile)... I don't mind it, but...

THE Queen? EEP! I forgot the name! ... I HATE Gordon Brown... HE IS STUPID AND UGLY... And a bad PM...

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 8, 2024
    THE Queen? EEP! I forgot the name! ... I HATE Gordon Brown... HE IS STUPID AND UGLY... And a bad PM...

He is worse than Blair... and that is saying something, seeing as Blair took us to war, which isn't really going too well...

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    He is worse than Blair... and that is saying something, seeing as Blair took us to war, which isn't really going too well...

Saying that it's saying something saying that Brown is worse than Blair is an understatment...

It's not just saying something, it's saying alot of somethings...

Also, welcome all new members!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 8, 2024
    Saying that it's saying something saying that Brown is worse than Blair is an understatment...

It's not just saying something, it's saying alot of somethings...

Also, welcome all new members!

Not that much of an understatement, as apparently Brown was forced to support the War by Blair. At least Brown's problem doesn't kill people. Blair FORCED us to go to War.

Anyway, we need a topic!

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Where would your toddler go for vacation?
    Florida and New York <3
    If that fails, California for sure.

Circuit

Years
    Yeah, Blair was bad but Brown is also bad, but which is worse? There's only one way tae find out, Fight!!!

Just needed saying. Lol.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 8, 2024
    Yeah, Blair was bad but Brown is also bad, but which is worse? There's only one way tae find out, Fight!!!

Just needed saying. Lol.

That would be funny to watch, but Blair would run away, and Brown would just end up embarassing himself... I can imagine Conservatives coming into power... Great, just what we need... Prime Minister Cameron...

Anyway:

Which Country would your Toddler like to be in control of?

Not Britain in the current crisis... I think mine would quite like Germany.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back