• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Toddler Playground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    xD
    I am on off on Pc at the moment.
    I will come on every couple of days to check on hacks.
    But I have things to do.
    Revising as well. And hacking xD

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    See, I said it a page or so back, that Goodies. is busy, he did say in the SG that he has exams...

(Eep! After my Paris trip I'm going to be in year nine, my school is going up a year early!)

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Well, I think it's in June anyway, we might be going up in May... But that would throw the Paris thing out of whack...

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Halfway through June/July I will be in year 9. I've got exams after this week. Uh-Oh, I've got to start revising, severly.

EDIT: People in my school can be quite mean to mean and some of my friends but I do have quite a wide selection of friends.

What theme are you using on PC? I'm using 'Infernal Smash'.

Last edited:

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    *bursts into the TP*

What's up?

I'm not going to be answering the current topics, because I don't get the first one and I'm pretty sure we've had the second one before, or something similar.

Anyways, WTH happened to the member list?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Spoiler:
    Well..We do need a member list.
    Ok i'll wait if i have to.

P.S: Most people at my schoole hates me because im nice,well theres alot of people are nice,but im the only one who is hateful to fighting and hate soccer(well i dont hate soccer,its just that i dont watch it and play it on school)

Last edited:

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Okay okay, I won't shut it down :) But we do need to bring back order and we do need some kind of temporary member's list soon enough.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    You can always edit the first post,but thats not a good idea.

Why wouldn't that be a good idea? I think you should make a members list in the first post, flash :)

This club, if you mind me saying it, has been swaying on the borderline of offtopic randomness at least once on every page... it's fun and nice to come in here and post, but still ^^

If you would redo the club a bit, even if it's just changing something and not making an entirely new thread, maybe we could set up some easily understood rules about why some Pokémon are Toddlers and others not?

Even having two evolutionary stages above itself could qualify? That way, both Budew, Poliwag, the starters, Slakoth, Machop, Abra... and other rather small pokémon with two above evos would be toddlers~ Maybe that would be too much, but oh the variety we'd have xD

Oh, and revive that "roleplaying at the end of post" thing that I didn't even catch on to :3

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 8, 2024
    In my opinion, this place has had order for about an hour a day. We could get tougher on the Spamming I suppose, but that would drive people away.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    In my opinion, this place has had order for about an hour a day. We could get tougher on the Spamming I suppose, but that would drive people away.
    Remind me of serebi forums,where mods are getting tougher everyday for some stupid reason and some people quit the forums because of the mods there.

Anyways,maybe we could get tougher but a little.

And Rarris,I dont even know why i said its a bad idea:knockedou.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I halted my Toddler Johto Challenge... on Crystal. Lazy bum I am.

Forgive me if this has been said, but how can I change my toddler? Smoochum is nice but I'd like to change soon.

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    Why wouldn't that be a good idea? I think you should make a members list in the first post, flash :)

This club, if you mind me saying it, has been swaying on the borderline of offtopic randomness at least once on every page... it's fun and nice to come in here and post, but still ^^

If you would redo the club a bit, even if it's just changing something and not making an entirely new thread, maybe we could set up some easily understood rules about why some Pokémon are Toddlers and others not?

Even having two evolutionary stages above itself could qualify? That way, both Budew, Poliwag, the starters, Slakoth, Machop, Abra... and other rather small pokémon with two above evos would be toddlers~ Maybe that would be too much, but oh the variety we'd have xD

Oh, and revive that "roleplaying at the end of post" thing that I didn't even catch on to :3

i think what rarris said is a really good idea

and rarris i think ( if it is still possible) there is a thread in the social club to change your partner.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Me and Treecko saw an Arcnaine near by,Treecko wants to challenge that arcanaine,i keep telling him its a bad idea but i couldnt resist his sparkling eyes >_> after when we challenged it,Treecko use Leaf Blade,we were freaked out but when he was doing it again,it failed to unleash,he got mad and used Dig which is wierd cause he didnt know how to use Dig after he attacked Arcanaine used flamethrower which KOed my Treecko.

I was wondering did he stole TM Dig from my house.

P.S:I nicknamed my Treecko Palm since he like Palm trees. XD

Why did you just spam the thread with a pointless post?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back