• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Toddler Playground

Status
Not open for further replies.

King!

better
    Years
    I think we SHOULD make a new one, I mean, there's still an SG to talk over about this, and this thread COULD use some whippin' back to shape. I vote close it and start over!

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    What makes your toddler tick?

The clockwork that is inside it makes it tick. I'm kind of afraid it's actually a timebomb, but we'll see of Monkey will explode anytime soon...

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    Well, now we all know that closing it is Goodies. idea, we'll all disagree!

Only joking, but actually if we close it, we still have the Social Group, as said before. If we have a new thread, we need stricter rules though (as every post and topic ends up with spam)

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    I have a new awnser for this topic:

Goodies. idea of closing the thread.

Tut tut, tut tut tut tut... I had something to say, but as soon as I said tut, I forgot... Ah! I remember! hink, a new thread means new beginnings, new rules, and less Spam! In a way, Goodies.'s idea is quite good!

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    That may be so, but that doesent change the fact that I belive it is absolutley proposterous! We could always be stricter on the rules without closing the thread...

AND... We do need a temp member list, I agree... But Goodies. said he would have the new one done by the end of May... (Of course, I wont be here from the 18th to the 22nd of May....)

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Tut tut, tut tut tut tut... I had something to say, but as soon as I said tut, I forgot... Ah! I remember! hink, a new thread means new beginnings, new rules, and less Spam! In a way, Goodies.'s idea is quite good!

Precisely the points I put forward. And we have a new toddlers list xD

That may be so, but that doesent change the fact that I belive it is absolutley proposterous! We could always be stricter on the rules without closing the thread...

AND... We do need a temp member list, I agree... But Goodies. said he would have the new one done by the end of May... (Of course, I wont be here from the 18th to the 22nd of May....)

xD But I might not.
    Due to in activeness and exams xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Why did you just spam the thread with a pointless post?

And regardless if we're going to make a new thread or not, you shouldn't be so incredibly hard on people, G :p

Roleplaying posts, weren't those ok here? That was kind of a roleplaying post... so...

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Eevee will get very angry when someone kicks it xD

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    What would make your toddler tick?

What would make Pichu tick is if a Pikachu makes fun of it.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Spoiler:

Hell no. Even though it's no a bad idea, I still think people might forget this club if it's closed and silenced for a few weeks...

xD
    You do know that closing it was my idea? xD

O:
    Secret attempt at leaving?

*Shot*

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    F l a s h clearly stated that the club will not be shut down. So we should drop the topic now. xD

Is your toddler a cry-baby at some times?

Only occassionally, as it is a toddler. :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Is your toddler a cry-baby at some times?

Oh no, never. If Smoochum cries, it's simply to fool somebody else and then steal their jewelry or something.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back