• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Toddler Playground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Should Dratini, Larvitar, Bagon & Gible be added as Partner Pokemon?

I say yes...I mean they all can hatch from an egg, therfore making them baby Pokemon...but I guess it is up to f l a s h and wolflare....in my opinion though...it would be yes:)

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    koay welcome Ozzy!!! glad to have you here...as for hte members of the little toddlers...I say we all work on it together...to keep up the activity and to make us all pleased with what we have...but we cannot OVERload it all...

so lets start with the starters...should they or should they not be here?

Ozzy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2010
    my answer...

Starter pokemon shouldnt.
    ^.^ everyone has to have one in the beginning, and it would just be wrong, because we all know every starter pokemon ends up ugly as the last stage! lolol.

Well I cant think of an ACTUAL reason why they shouldnt, But... I still dont like the idea.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    hmm okay well I wish more ppl were on atm so we can thouroly(speeling?) discuss this, but I guess tomorrow will be better...as for Ozzy I'm glad to see u're keeping active!!! :)

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Starters are too overused, so no, but the thing is, people have already chosen them. Really, imo I think we should have only pre-evos. D: Oh, did anyone get ranked up?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    where have you been bro...yes a few ppl have been ranked up, but I cannot exactly remember which page it is, so u might have to look for them.,...and we had a fewe new members too...

and okay starters may or may not be kept, we'll have to see what everyone says tomorrow...plus after we get this all fixed up, then I'll allow everyone to rechoose their partner...but also, what ARE the pokemon we should KEEP that we have now?

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I have been doing school, I have been busy doing things in my life. :\ Oh, and I already added the new members, just need to find people to rank up. Well, I already stated my opinion about it, we should only have the pre-evolutions.

Edit: After searching through posts. I hate being called lazy, how I am I lazy if I was never on during the time you joined? I am not on all the time on PC, I mean, I have a life. Oh, I try to keep up-to-date with the members and all, but I am not on throughout 24/7. Heck, if you really complain, PM me, I will fix it. Also, I usually edit the Member List normally, but the weather here has been bad, and my Internet has been cutting me, therefore, it might cut me off while editing it. Please PM/VM me if you don't see me edit the Member List, and quit saying here "I don't see my name here, why is that? It has been a few minutes. :(". (I prefer VMs) I also have to edit the WH's (Wolves Hideout) Member List, since I am the Owner there.

Last edited:

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I just need to say this. I did not regonized Flare at all with his new.... avatar.

I have not been ranked up, but wouldn't expect to, as I barely post here. XD

Anyways, like you said Flare, people have already chosen the starters, so there is no way of turning back now.

Oh, and maybe you can add the sprite of the toddler that the member picked? That way, they might remember their partner.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Which of the toddlers was your first toddler?
    Eevee....

Should Dratini, Larvitar, Bagon & Gible be added as Partner Pokemon?

They look like toddlers....

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
    I agree with the decision to make Dratini, Larvitar, Bagon and Gible into Toddlers.

The way I see it, Toddlers are cute, right? Well, if nothing else, make SURE you grab dratini. It's sooooooooooooooooo cute!!! That's how I see it, also, I see no reason why they should not be toddlers...they hatch...they are first form...I think it works perfectly.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Hmmm. Tough choice if starters should be toddlers. I can see it both sides.

Yes, because they are all first stage, and hatch form eggs therefore can be considered toddlers at one point in their life.

No, because everyone gets them at lvl. 5 in the game when once they are hatched they start from lvl. 1.

I personally think yes because I have a partner of CHimchar, but...

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Is there a reason to have the starters? Just because they are cute, doesn't mean we should keep them. But, I saw that this was a place for time, stone, and *something else* evolutions. So, for stone we should have Oddish? We should also have Bellsprout? There are a lot more Pokemon that evolve from stones then just Vulpix, Growlithe, Eevee.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Yeah, just because they hatch from an egg, doesn't mean they should be baby Pokemon. Every Pokemon hatches from an egg, except a few Legends.←True fact, anything hatches from an egg, so why should the starters be here, EVERY Pokemon (taking out legends and Ditto) hatch from an egg, so if every Pokemon hatches, that means we should have EVERY Pokemon in this club. That means, this club will be no longer unique to its name, even though I like Growlithe, I still think he shouldn't be here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back