• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Toddler Playground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Yeah only a few Pokemon should be toddlers. The ones that actually look and act like toddlers. For example a few of them are Cleffa, Igglybuff, Togepi, Bonsly and Munchlax.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Okay I have made a decision...

The starters of the group shall no longer be part of the toddler playground.

Second, after we are finished deciding on all the official toddler pokemon, members will be able to rechoose their partners...and agreed, maybe Wolflare when we get this all settle and you have time and it is convenient for you, do you think you can add the ppl's partner next to their name?

Thirdly the pokemon that WILL be staying are

Pichu, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Azurill, Elekid, Smoochum, Magby, Riolu, Munchlax, Happiny, Bonsly, Mime Jr. Wynaut, Nidoran (F), Nidoran (M), Vulpix, Grolithe, Eevee, Togepi, Sunkern, Tyrogue, Ralts, Skitty, Plusle, Minun, Luvdisc, Budew, Pachirisu, Buneary, Chingling, Phione

These pokemon will be staying as they fall into the category of a toddler...now who agrees to this list and who doesn't? We still have to keep going on on which pokemon should and should not be added...thank you!

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    ok well since we are going with Pokemon that actually look and act like toddlers here is my decision with the so far list:

Pichu, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Azurill, Elekid, Smoochum, Magby, Riolu, Munchlax, Happiny, Bonsly, Mime Jr. Wynaut, Nidoran (F), Nidoran (M), Vulpix, Grolithe, Eevee, Togepi, Sunkern, Tyrogue, Ralts, Skitty, Plusle, Minun, Luvdisc, Budew, Pachirisu, Buneary, Chingling, Phione

and that's it so far...later I'll check my handbook pokedex and see if there are more we can add:)

P.S. f l a s h Johto Journeys is back up with a new chapter!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I did a thing to the ones I don't want in the list. :P

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    okay very nice except you forget Vulpix, Eevee, Skitty, Growlithe, Sunkern are here because they can only evolve through stones/time of day for their next stage, other than that they remain as small as they are like now...

as for pachirisu, phione, luvdisc, plusle, and minun they are here because they don't even have an evolution to change to, plus they are small like kids...I don't even think the most of them are over 2 feet, barely even 1 foot.

as for ralts, yeah she doesn't really need to be here, so I guess I can remove her/him.

For the nidoran(M/F) they are here because the parents of the playground are here and they don't evolve into their final stage withot a stone...

for buneary it is here because it can only evolve through love like pichu does....

see my points to this?

anywayz...what's next for the list?

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Yes, but you don't get the point. :\ If we did stone evos, then this wouldn't be a Toddler's Playground, it would have stuff like Misdreavus, and Seedot. Many Pokemon that aren't "Toddlers", unless you want to change the name. Uh, Phione doesn't evolve because it is a legend? Am I wrong? So, we should have Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, and Shaymin eh? I am starting to forget the point of this club. Isn't this a "Toddler's" place? Make another club for stone evos, and for non-evolvers. Heck, put Sableye in. :D Even though he isn't cute, now that we aren't allowing "cute" Pokemon in, we will start allowing Sableye, Bellsprout, heck, lets pick Onix!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Okay wait wait wait...what's a going on here? Am I sensing something strange? ':D
    Okay so what is happening..is the toddler's playground having a discussion of who's in and out or who should be in or what?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    yes we need help now...who should and should not be here...you know now I'm thinking I may have rushed this club a little...oh Kavin why couldn't you be here now...

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 8, 2024

Right... The ones I want to remove are not in bold.

I suppose that is it... For the simple reason being that Phion can ony be achieved by breeding, so makes sense in a way that that stays. Nido's stay as King and Queen are Parents, makes sense. the rest are baby versions, and Ralts and Skitty do look like childish pokemon.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Great another one of these Great World Wars..~_~
    ':)
    Well I say this club was fine at start when no one said who should be in or out. Who brought this up by the way? ':D

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 8, 2024
    I'd like to take this moment to point out I don't really mind about the list. I only suggested the ones that fit the criteria of the club to stay. I personally do not care what is classed as a Toddler.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Yeah who does have a problem with it? May I ask....':D

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    okay so I like what you have posted marxvile, the ones you think should stay are in bold....who else agrees to that?

***the post is a few posts above this one...

slls81

What does that even mean?
    Years

For what its worth here's my opinion on the matter...

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    Pichu, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Azurill, Elekid, Smoochum, Magby, Riolu, Munchlax, Happiny, Bonsly, Mime Jr. Wynaut, Nidoran (F), Nidoran (M), Vulpix, Growlithe, Eevee, Togepi, Sunkern, Tyrogue, Ralts, Skitty, Plusle, Minun, Luvdisc, Budew, Pachirisu, Buneary, Chingling, Phione

There were so few I didn't agree with. Luvdisc, Inever even saw its purpose in life. its apparently the 'love' pokemon orwhatever, but from what little I've seen, it doesn't act very toddlerish. And Phione... I'm not poniting fingers, but it seems like it was only added because it was the child of a legendary. If we're gonna do that, I still say Mew should be added, especially with the way it acts. Even in the face of death (Mewtwo), Mew still acts like a child.

Also, I think the starters could stay. We've seen plenty of episodes where they act young. May's Squirtle and Bulbasaur for example. Also, Torchic is based off a little chick, the baby of a chicken.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Pachirisu is totally a baby pokemon, HAVE U SEEN DAWN'S?
    I am sorry but Pachirisu is like a baby...can someone list reasons how it couldnt be a baby pokemon???
    HA skitty not a baby pokemon? Riight....um another reasons why?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    okay then let us continue this discussion I think we may be getting somewhere perhaps...also I want to say something majorly important that I should have said a long time ago...(since the first post)

The credit of this club goes to my one and only pair ~Kavin~ he introduced this idea to me, and the two of us were supposed to create it a few months ago, but then something happened and I just want to let all members know this happened because of Kavin...my pair...:)

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 8, 2024
    Pachirisu is totally a baby pokemon, HAVE U SEEN DAWN'S?
    I am sorry but Pachirisu is like a baby...can someone list reasons how it couldnt be a baby pokemon???
    HA skitty not a baby pokemon? Riight....um another reasons why?

Pachirisu doesn't evolve, and is a squirrel/chipmunk thing. These 2 are hyper things that scurry and run a lot. It may act like a child, but it is just hyper, and takes LOTS of sugar.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Yes but if you look at the facts about the other baby pokemon its similar. Like happiny, it could lift HEAAVY things and pachirisu can run fast and hyper...but always takes a nap just like a baby would!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    lol...takes lots of sugar and very hyper good one Marxvile...:D but I don't see why Pachirisu and skitty can't be toddlers....u think?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back