• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Toddler Playground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Is your toddler active? As in running around and playing?

No, it prefers reading and... Playing Video Games

Talking about a Female Mr. Mime (which I could have answered as Existing, as Sabrina had one in G/S/C!) isn't my idea of a 'serious' discussion, so...

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Is your toddler active? As in running around and playing?

Oh yes, all the time. She is hyperactive a lot of the time and runs around at the park at least once a day. I take her to school as well. She runs around there as well. Evire is very active.

Oh, and please don't start another arguement. Anyone can see, that itstarted to turn into an aguement at the end.

Circuit

Years
  • Yeah well, I can't leave her at home. She would get upset. Evire hates being alone so yeah, I take her to school.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Put her in her Pokéball and leave her. She would just think she was in your bag xD So answer the topic peoples! xD

Circuit

Years
  • True, but I like being with her. She goes in her pokeball during lessons but she hates it in there.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • It was becoming an argument, which was the whole reason why I ended the discussion.

Of course! But she also loves reading the pokespecial manga... And cosplaying Yellow.

Circuit

Years
  • Evire plays Super Paper Mario with me (helps me if I am stuck) and is currently trying to hatch some eggs on Sapphire.

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
  • Vee's active...a bit too much. Had to chase her around the yard...and then I realized that she was running in circles. After that, it didn't take much to get her back to regular. This is why we have insulin. Hahahaha...

Anyway, Vee also loves the pokespecial manga...though she perfers Saphire and Red and Ruby. Mostly Saphire and she makes me be Red when Cosplaying...and she's usually...you guessed it. Vee, Red's (ex) Eevee.

She also likes to play with Legos...don't ask me why. I came home one day and she had barracaded my room...from the inside xD. So yeah...she was trapped there for a little while, since she couldn't take the small ones apart. No opposable thumbs xD

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Oh wow! I cosplay ALL the time! As PokeSpecial people of course...
    I cosplayed as the male Yellow once...
    And I've cosplayed as Green... And Red...

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Cosplaying is like... Dressing up as character, and acting like them...
    We were talking about it, because my toddler likes to cosplay.

s p a c e c o w b o y

Im Part Vaporeon.....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    Name: Batman_symbol
    parter:
    Pokemon: The Toddler Playground

RIolu because he's the pre-evolution to Lucario, who is the very definition of awesomeness

Circuit

Years
  • Evire is a Riolu (at least I think I chose Riolu). I might go and see the nickname rater soon. I'm not sure about her name, niether is Evire.

s p a c e c o w b o y

Im Part Vaporeon.....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    oh. hahahah :P alright!

filler

well... sorta. Acier is really into mmorpg's.. but every now and then, we go outside and duel with our hand made foam&ductape swords we made... his idea

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back