• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Tournament to Beat All Others. [PG-13]

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    Well, the meeting was over the moment he arrived, so Thanatos was rather pissed, but no matter. Now he could go back to town, and play with those trainers who would like to battle him for fun.

As he exited the building he had another idea. He remember the great times he had when he was still a little kid. He caught his very first pokemon - a Shinx at Route 101, and had a great time training and playing with other kids his age.

"Shinx, tackle!" little Thanatos grinned as he made his first command. The Shinx leaped and tackled the enemy pokemon with one quick strike...focing the opponent to faint and surrender...

good times, good times. Thanatos told himself. Visiting Route 101 and 102 didn't sound like a bad idea at all. With a new goal right now, he got his backpack and started to sprit towards Route 101. But then he smirked and stopped, as he threw a pokeball into the air.

The pokeball shot a red lazer towards the ground, and before him stood a large steel bird - Skarmory. With one pat on the neck, Thanatos jumped onto him, and they took off.

(sorry short post)

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    For all the gym leaders that are bored... :P

Gym Leaders/Champion:

Suddenly, each of you gym leaders get a phone call and it is the Director of the Pokemon League. There have been a few small scale attacks on each of the cities that you house. Annoyed/Mad/whatever, you head over to the city and stomp the mini-Team Ghost attacks to the ground.

Jake also gets a phone call from the Director of the Pokemon League, who tells him that some cities are being attacked; including Maville City. You realize that Miharu is currently away from the gym and travel to Mauville City in order to defeat Team Ghost, although Miharu appears in Mauville City at roughly the same time as Jake.

You all win fairly easily, however, there is a more sinister plot to the attacks. Unknowingly, you all leave the Leader's Base in Evergrande City opened...

Team Ghost (AKA, Yuumei):

In the middle of your conversation with Miharu, you reserve a phone call from one of the grunts who tells you that it is time to put the attack into action; the plan to attack Evergrande City...

"Is that what you think, Miharu?" Yuumei looked up at her, shamelessly allowing another tear to fall.

"I guess that you don't know me at all, do you?"

Miharu chuckled. "It was a joke, Yuumei. I would tell Yuumei to lighten up, but it would not be the best day for that, no?"

Yuumei half choked, half laughed.

"No," she said, before reaching toward Miharu. She took her hand hesitantly, trying to pull her to the ground beside her. Miharu stiffened, before tugging her hand from Yuumei's grip. She looked down at the other girl almost hesitantly, before sinking to the ground beside her.

"Miharu?" Yuumei asked, looking at her hand.

Perhaps Miharu's wasn't such an odd reaction. They hadn't met in years, and Yuumei had acted with familiarity that simply wasn't there anymore. So much time had passed.....nine years.......and so much had happened.

"So.....What brings you to route 120?" Yuumei asked.

"I was simply looking for Yuumei. I also wanted to ask a question; why did Yuumei choose to join Team Ghost?"

"To protect the Pokémon. Surely that is obvious. What other reason could I possibly have? I care nothing for people. I can't connect with them. Even you....... I do not know...... You see, until I was nine, I lived in the wilderness, with only my Gastly, Grin, and my Abra, Mage. We took care of each other, and I learned to survive. So I care nothing for people who cannot take care of themselves..... Happy people, with perfect lives, and perfect families, and hopes and dreams that will never be accomplished. Just so you know.....I will never fight for people. Just the Pokémon."

Miharu nodded.

"I thought Yuumei might feel that way. However, Yuumei should realize that Team Ghost is quite evil; although, how would Yuumei like to help us...me. Since Yuumei is the Team Ghost's leader right hand woman, how would Yuumei like to give us, me, information about Team Ghost?"

"For.....the pokemon?"

"Of course."

"I do know of their goals......." Yuumei hesitated for a moment.

"All right. Our leader said that he wanted the Pokémon to be above all humans.......a goal that I would quite agree with......if it were true. However, their true aim is to create shadow Pokémon. And.......they are also chasing after a mysterious Pokémon. I'm not sure exactly what it is, because Zegan keeps his secrets well. I can try to learn more........"

Miharu nodded, filing the information away for later. She hesitated slightly, before smiling at Yuugei. "Thanks."

Just then Yuumei leapt up, causing Miharu to blink. Her hand flew to her pocket and she whipped out her phone.

"Yuumei here. Yes. Yes. All right. I'll get right to base. Tell our Leader that I'll be there for him to debrief on the mission." She snapped the phone shut, turning to her childhood friend.

"I have to go. Shall I continue acting as though this never happened?"

"Yes. I will be in touch, Yuumei."

Miharu turned, heading into the forest, as Yuumei tossed an Ultra Ball, releasing Mage, and teleported to base to meet with Zegan.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    As soon as Miharu disappeared in the forest, she had also gotten a call. She pressed the talk button and raised it to her ear.

"Moshi moshi?"

"Miharu, it is me."

Miharu blinked. "Director-san? What makes Director-san call me?"

"There are currently attacks from Team Ghost to some of the gym leaders' cities. Mauville is also being attacked. Please get to your city as soon as possible."

Miharu nodded. "Alright. Thanks for letting me now."

"Bye."

"Bye."

Miharu hanged up, before teleporting to Mauville City, specifically to the gym. She narrowed her eyes. Anyone that attacked her city was going to pay. Miharu briefly wondered what Yuumei's mission was; she didn't seem to be in this city, but perhaps she was at another one. There was something that she did not like about these attacks. There was...a wrong feeling. Miharu wondered if this was some part of another plot, before deciding to think about it later. For right now, she had some Team Ghost to kick out of the city.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Jake was curled up in a ball somewhere deep in Route 102. He had gotten himself lost. He sat up, embarrassed of himself that he had gotten lost in the most simplistic of Routes. Suddenly, his PokeGear began to ring.

"Hello, Jake here."

It was the Director. Apparently, multiple cities were under attack at once.

"Mauville too you say? No, I understand, I'll be there as fast as I can. Thank you.

Jake got up instantly, taking out a Pokemon, and instantly his Salamence popped out. He got on his back, speaking to him.

"OK, buddy, I'm gonna need you to go all out. We have to get to Mauville City as fast as you can." Salamence took off in incredible speed.

In fact, he took off probably too fast. Jake was not prepared for the fast traveling Pokemon, and was thrown off his back in the speed, almost completely falling off his back, but managing to grab onto his tail at the last second. He traveled to Mauville the rest of the way on his tail, hitting mulitple objects, including trees, buildings, and even a mountain.

When Jake arrived in Mauville and got off the Pokemon's tail, Salamence gave him an odd look, wondering what he was doing riding on his tail. Jake was, of course, screaming most of the way, but Salamence must have been going too fast to hear. Jake looked like he was run over by a truck and then left on the street for 5 days. His clothes were a bit torn, his face covered in dirt, and his hair a complete mess, although, it always is.

He stuck out Salamence's PokeBall. "Return...Salamence."

He tried to wipe his face off as he headed towards the gym to make sure it was still secure. He walked inside.

"Hello? Miharu's Pokemon? Are you guys still here?" He asked in the gym, still trying to straighten out his torn clothes. He was Miharu in there.

"Oh, Miharu..."

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Miharu glanced at the door when she heard the door opened and blinked when she saw Jake.

"Oh, Miharu..."

"Hello Jake-san." Well, this would make her life extremely easier. "Feel like putting the beat down on Team Ghost?"

After he gave his reply, Miharu then started to walk outside.

It really was quite a small scale attack; there were only about ten trainers in each city, although they were one of the higher ones. In a strong case of funny, Miharu had actually seen her spy run by while trying to antagonize some people in the city with his Mightyena. She smirked slightly, before sending out Bishamon. Bishamon immediately recognized the spy, but gave nothing aware.

"Bishamon, use Brick Break on that Mightyena," stated Miharu calmly.

Bishamon nodded, teleporting so he would be above Mightyena and slamming the Brick Break down on Mightyena's back, who yelped in pain and surprise. The spy, who recognized Bishamon, eyes' grew wide before snarling.

"Mightyena, give that Gallade a taste of your Shadow Ball!"

Mightyena had turned to face Bishamon, a Shadow Ball forming, but blinked when he realized that Bishamon wasn't on his back anymore. The Shadow Ball stopped forming as he glanced around for the enemy; the spy did the same.

Bishamon, X-Scissor.

Bishamon then appeared in front of Mightyena and landed the X-Scissor right between Mightyena's eyes. Howling in pain, Mightyena stumbled and fell over; fainted. The spy cursed and recalled Mightyena and was about to grab another pokeball when Bishamon teleported him out of the city. Being in close range together could mean that the ploy would be figured out and that would not be good.

She noticed another pokemon, this time a Cacturne trying to sneak up on Bishamon with a Needle Arm.

Bishamon, X-Scissor.

Bishamon teleported behind Cacturne and used X-Scissor on Cacturne's back, causing it to screech in pain. With it being a Grass/Dark type, the bug type move X-Scissor was very effective.

It also didn't help that during the time period Bishamon was off the map in the battle against Mightyena, he was also powering up with Swords Dance.

With just one hit, Cacturne fainted and the trainer cursed. He returned Cacturne and was about to send another pokemon out when Bishamon teleported him where the spy was...In the middle of the ocean.

Miharu sighed slightly. She still had a bad feeling about this...

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Jake got more upbeat instantly. He smiled

"Ok Miharu! Let's take care of these Team Ghost goons!"

Jake released two Pokemon: His Salamence and Gallade.

"Gallade! Salamence! Show them how it's done!"

Two Team Ghost members grinned at Jake, and released their Pokemon, a Mightyena and a Camerupt. Jake wasted no time.

"Gallade! Use Cross Chop on Mightyena! Salamence, Dragonbreath on the Camerupt! The two Pokemon attacked, the Mightyena took the attack and fell...instantly. Jake felt a little bad, remembering who he was, and on what scale of power his Pokemon were. Salamence's Dragonbreath had taken out the Camerupt in a single hit as well. The two grunts turned tail and ran, but one more came forward, holding two Pokeballs.

He sent out a Swellow and a Graveler. Jake responded right away.

"Salamence! Earthquake! Gallade, Psychic!"

The two attacks hit, and once again, the two Pokemon fell. The grunt back away, scared.

"Who are you?! You look like a hobo, but you fight like a demon!"

Jake smiled at the grunt.

"Just a simple trainer looking out for the sanctity of Pokemon."

The grunt ran away. Jake looked around, checking to see if there were anymore around.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Route 101 was so close, he could feel it. But he would have to beat Jason to get there. Jason smirked and sent out three pokemon. Taillow, Mudkip, and Darumakka. How did he get such strong pokemon?

"My gramps sent'em to me. Now you ready to battle? 3v3?" he answered as if able to read Shricx's mind.

Shricx felt so ashamed. "I only have one pokemon....."

Jason wasn't laughing. He just shrugged, "We may be rivals, but I"m still your old "friend" right? It isn't fair that I use these pokemon against you. Here, I'll use...Mudkip."

Shricx was afraid of that, but here came the Mudkip, primed and agile. He looked it up in the pokedex. Mudfish Pokemon...water type... Moves: Tackle, Growl, Water Gun, Mud Slap. Two were super-effective against Torchic, but for now, it wouldn't matter. "Go Torchic!"

They were in battle. The Mudkip sent out a Mudslap. Torchic dodged it almost immediatly. Speed was the key to this battle. Another Mudslap cam Torchic's way. He dodged. Shricx had an idea. "Torchic! Run into the splatter of mud," Torchic was confused but obeyed. "Now, spin and use ember." The Mudkip blasted a water gun at the Torchic. But Torchic was too fast. In a matter of seconds, a tornado gun of fire and mud commenced and Mudkip was helpless. Jason looked serious, more serious than often. "Mudkip jump over Torchic!"

Shricx was shocked as Mudkip listened. It was hurt on impact but followed through the outer layer. Then it shot a water gun straight on top of Torchic. Torchic was in danger. "Torchic USE GROWL!" which it did. Soon Mudkip was flying away but not before dumping water gun on top of Torchic. Mudkip fell, injured, nd Torchic lay on the ground without motion. "Torchic?!" Shricx ran to the injured Pokemon as did Jason. Torchic coughed up some smoke, and Mudkip rolled over.
    "So is that a tie?" They both said at the same time. They laughed. Then, they went to heal their pokemon. They'd start their journey together, then seperate at Petalburg.

Last edited:
    Years
    Ethan eventually arrived at Petalburg City. The city didn't change much since he first arrived in Hoenn to compete in the league. He still remembered that he lost the league around the quarter-finals.

His Minun ran in front of his trainer, gesturing something to him. The Pokemon held his stomach with his hands, hinting that he is hungry. "We're all hungry Kaiser." Ethan replied. He forgot to eat breakfast as he needed to hurry to the meeting. "We'll go to the ramen bar close by."

Ethan walked into a ramen bar. The smell of ramen was enough to make Kaiser excited. The gym leader then got out two pokeballs, releasing Dratini and Zoroark to join them. He and his retinue proceeded to the nearest table.

When Ethan looked through the menu, Kaiser already whispered his orders to Ethan. After he chose his ramen and listening to the rest of his retinue, he went to the counter to order the ramen.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    Route 101 was right below Thanatos and his Skarmory, and the Steel Type Gym Leader smiled. The route where he started his own adventure, the very beginning of every trainer, where they encounter their first wild pokemon-

Just then the phone rang. Surprised, Thanatos grabbed his phone, which nearly slipped out of his pocket, and listened.

"Thanatos, two ships, unidentified, are coming to your Gym right now." a voice told him from the other side of the line, and Thanatos' face darkened. Two ships? Could it be?

"Team Ghost?" Thanatos asked, his eyes still looking at the new trainers below, watching every capture down there as the Skarmory banked, flying in circles above.

"I think so sir."

"I'll be right there." Thanatos answered shortly and patted the Skarmory, "Pacifidlog."

With one loud screech of agreement, Skarmory turned and flew towards the water city. Watching and playing with the newbies...would have to wait.

As they arrived, Thanatos could see the two ships, sailing in parallel lines towards his little water town.

"Skarmory, destroy the propellers with flash cannon." Thanatos ordered and a ball of silver formed in Skarmory's mouth, right outside his beak. Then with high accuracy, the Skarmory fired a beam of light towards the ships' propellers one by one, destroying them with one large blast, preventing them from moving any nearer.

"Thank you, but it's time for my Steelix to take over. Fly towards the ship." Thanatos spoke, smiling as the Skarmory lowered his altitude, and when he was right on top of the ship, Thanatos pressed his button on the pokeball in mid air, sucking Skarmory into it. Falling, the gym leader threw another pokeball into the air, and a Steelix formed right in front of him. Grabbing the steelix's neck, Thanatos sat on the metal snake pokemon as the Steelix landed onto the ship deck with one large boom.

"Dragonbreath! Iron tail!" with two commands, the Steelix brought chaos onto the ship, turning the ship deck into an inferno….

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    The Pokémon started to attack Miles. "..scared of your weaknesses?" a mystery man said. "Who are you?! Are these your Pokémon?!" Miles said with rage. "I control them, so wimp, wanna battle?" the mystery man said. If I could brainwash his Pokémon with Beheeyem and change their memories, I might get the upper hand. He said in his mind. "Go, Beheeyem!". "Use your memory-changing skills!" Miles commanded. Beheeyem changed the memory of Dusknoir, Weavile and Gengar as good Pokémon. "What?! No!! Wait!! I will never forget this!" the mystery man said.

"Are you the gym leader of Mossdeep?" a man asked Miles. "Yup." he replied. "Why?" "Well, I saw at the news that some suspicious looking people are taking over the space center." the man said. "What? How about my gym trainers?" Miles said. "Apparently, they kidnapped your gym trainers." "WHAT?!" Miles said with rage. He sent out his Metagross. "To Mossdeep" he said.

Miles arrived at the Mossdeep City Space Center. He went to the second floor to see a all of his gym trainers in a cage. "Are you alright?" Miles said. "Yes." all of his gym trainers said.

Last edited:

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Shricx and Jason healed their Pokemon. Then they set out on Route 101. It was a quaint little forest path to Petalburg City. But there were so many Pokemon of all different sizes and shapes. Shricx was dazzled by all the colors and powers of each one, that he baely noticed wandering off from Jason. "Meh, I'll see him in Petalburg City." he thought to himself. Then he continued on through the path. He looked up what kind of Pokemon there were here. Zigzagoon...Pidove...oooh, a Shinx. I've always liked there little rattling tails. Let's see in the Pokedex.

Shinx, the Flashing Pokemon, It ususally takes on larger opponents but when it flees, it rattles its tail. Uncommon in Route 101.

Uncommon...ugh. Shricx looked around to find once. He looked in trees and fallen logs. Anywhere he could look, he did. Then he decided to find out where he was by climbing onto a tree. His ambition had taken him too far into...wherever he was. Up in the tree, he could see Petalburg Tower, one of a few new renovations. He wasn't that far from the next gym. He needed to catch more Pokemon. He'd begin looking tomorrow in the morning. But then, he heard a strange meowing. It was as if something- whatever it was- was in pain. It was too dark to see anything but a strange sparkle in the distance. What was that? The meowing got louder, and then a quick short rattling. A Shinx! He knew that rattling anywhere. There was a Shinx near here, he just had to figure out where. Then he remembered how in pain it sounded, now he needed to find t to make sure it was safe.

Shricx followed the meowing and it became louder once he reached a small stream. It was gentle and quiet and the perfect place to rest. But the meowing insisted he follow it instead. He turned around to see the light twinkle was actually a Shinx's tail, sparkling in the night. It lay at the bottom of a large tree; it must've fallen off the tree. There was a leaf wrapped around its arm, the most likely injured spot. Shricx knew the Shinx would not survive the night like this. So he sent out Torchic to make a fire. Then he sprayed a Max Potion on its arm. It had 4 uses left, and his mother had given it to him for dire situations. This was definitely one in his book. He stayed around the fire with the Shinx's and Torchic's warm bodies keeping him warm as well. Then he slept, it had been a long day.

In the morning, Shrix put the sleeping Shinx back in the tree where it was and began to walk with Torchic. He had walked only 5 minutes when he heard a distinct meowing emanating from behind him. He turned to see the Shinx following him. "Do you want to come with me? I'm Shricx." It replied with a gentle purr and a short rattling. Then it clicked the center of a Pokeball and captured itself.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Roserade captured a level 2 Shinx with the nature Rivalry.

I have to make it official mate. I think I've stated this before, but you have to end the post with the pokeball shaking.

---

They had both defeated all of Team Ghost's men and Bishamon had teleported most of them into the ocean. As Miharu was doing damage control (one building set on fire, although there were no casualties, but many injuries), she wondered what was the point of sending such weak grunts to attack the cities. There would not be any use of doing so...unless...it was a distraction. But for what? What was the largest threat against Team Ghost? The gym leaders and Jake-san. So, what could they do in order to help impede the gym leaders and Jake-san?

Miharu blinked as she realized what, or where, they were aiming for. She cursed fluidly in multiple different languages before teleporting over to Jake-san.

"Jake-san, we need to leave now," Miharu stated, although it wasn't as calmly as she would have liked. "Team Ghost is planning an attack of Evergrande City. We need to get here as soon as possible."

---

Gym Leaders/Champion:

As Miharu stated, Team Ghost's aim to attack the cities were only a distraction to "take over" the gym leaders/champion's base, Evergrande City. There is certain information in Evergrande City that Team Ghost can not get their hands on, and they will if they manage to not be bothered while in Evergrande City.

After defeating the Team Ghost members that are attacking your city, you all must rush to Evergrande City.

However, you will have found that it is too late and Team Ghost has gotten the information they needed.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Jake sighed in relief as they finished off the rest of the goons. He smiled. When Miharu teleported to him, he wondered what was up.

"Jake-san, we need to leave now, Team Ghost is planning an attack of Evergrande City. We need to get here as soon as possible."

Jake connected the dots. It was a diversion. He should have seen this coming. Although, he also shouldn't have underestimated Team Ghost to begin with. He thought to himself that he wouldn't be doing that again. He nodded at Miharu.

"Let's get going, then. There isn't anytime to lose!"

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Miharu nodded.

Bishamon, teleport us to Evergrande City, now.

Of course master.

They both disappeared in a flash of light and Miharu scowled when she saw the city. There were no more signs of Team Ghost, but many trainers and their pokemon were collapsed on the ground in front of Victory Road; either passed out, fainted, or dead. Cursing in a multitude of languages, she checked the pulses of all of the humans and pokemon, before sighing in relief. They were all alive.

There are no presences of Team Ghost, master. They are gone and they most likely got what they wanted.

"We were too late," Miharu stated. "They have gotten whatever they wanted; information, control, whatever. What I want to know is what information do we have that they so desperately need? Need enough to attack the cities?"

Miharu stood up and sighed. "Bishamon, contact all of the gym leaders again. Tell them that after rounding up all of the Team Ghost grunts to hurry as fast as they can to Evergrande City."

Bishamon inclined his head slightly in a bow. Of course, master.

"We need to check on headquarters; see if we can find whatever information they took."

Master, it is done.

"Bishamon knows what to do."

Bishamon nodded and they both disappeared in a flash of light again, this time appearing in front of Gym Leaders' Headquarters. The place was completely trashed; the glass doors were opened and there were some trainers passed out in front of the building. Miharu scowled, before walking inside. The whole thing was a mess; tables were overturned, papers were scattered everywhere on the floor, chairs were upside down...it was a complete and utter mess.

"They certainly ripped this place apart," Miharu stated dryly.

Bishamon's message to the gym leaders: Gym Leaders, the attack on the cities just now were diversions from Team Ghost. Their real target was Evergrande City. As soon as you all have rounded up the grunts, come immediately to Evergrande City.

((OOC: Jake (or anybody) doesn't know about what they need; the Director of the Pokemon Associations is holding his cards close to his chest.))

spasticbuddha

"You can't ignore my girth"
    Years
    Justin slowly walked through the streets of Littleroot Town, silently weaving in and out of the large groups of people amassed in the roads, looking for a secluded place. The entire town was bursting at the seams with people, it seemed, and if there was one thing Justin hated it was crowds.

The small hamlet would normally be almost deserted; after all, the town was only populated by a few dozen people. However, the annual christening of new Pokemon trainers was always a much celebrated occasion, from Unovah to Johto. The friends and family of the new trainers always crammed themselves into the (generally small) towns where their region's Pokemon lab resided.

Looking at the faces of the seething hordes of people, Justin saw nothing but joy and celebration. None seemed worried about the looming threat of Team Ghost, or even worried about their child going out into the world on their own for the first time. For them, today was most likely a day to push those worries aside and focus on the joy of starting a new adventure.

However, Justin could not bring himself to share in there reverie. How many of these people will have their Pokemon stolen or killed by Team Ghost? How many will give up being a trainer because of them? And how many will succumb and take the easy path and join Team Ghost? he found himself wondering.

As much as he longed to share the new trainers' naive optimism, Justin knew that that was not his calling. He knew that his one mission in becoming a trainer again was to do everything in his power to help take down Team Ghost, one grunt at a time, to ensure future generations of trainers would be able to live without worry of them.

The thoughtful trainer eventually found a small clearing at the edge of town which the populace seemed to gave forgotten. He laid his backpack on the ground and opened the pokeball containing his totodile, sending a beam of red energy flying out to come to rest on a stump.

He was greeted by a small blue reptilian creature looking up at him quizzically. It was very small, but had a disproportionately large head, and very large (and probably sharp) fangs. It grinned upon seeing its new trainer, as if in approval.

"So...I'm not particularly good with introductions...my name is Justin, and I am your new trainer. I promise to treat you kindly and have lots of fun with you, but in return I'm going to need a Pokemon I can depend on in the toughest situations. I have plans to help trainers by fighting off Team Ghost, and to do that I need a Pokemon that's capable of being serious when the need arises. Do you think you can do that?" Justin asked the small creature.

Totodile responded by blasting a small jet of water at his trainer's face, grinning all the while. Wiping his face dry and letting out a soft sigh, Justin said "I can tell you're going to be a lot of work...but that's fine, I'm willing to take care of your needs. After all, it's my job to make you happy!".

He looked down at his companion thoughtfully, then finally declared "Hmmm...I don't think we're quite ready to head out on an adventure just yet. Why don't we just stay in town a few days and relax and get used to each other, that sort of thing?"

The reptilian Pokemon nodded, and was quickly distracted by a nearby noise, losing its balance and falling off the short stump as a result. Justin couldn't help but smile and let out a chuckle at the Pokemon's clumsiness. This has all the makings of a great journey he thought, helping Totodile to its feet and looking out onto the horizon.

Years
    Just when Ethan and Kaiser left the ramen bar, Bishamon teleported to them. Bishamon then sent Miharu's message through telepathy: Gym Leaders, the attack on the cities just now were diversions from Team Ghost. Their real target was Evergrande City. As soon as you all have rounded up the grunts, come immediately to Evergrande City. Hearing the message, Ethan and his Minun were teleported to Evergrande by Bishamon.

The two found themselves at the thrashed headquarters at the next second. "Was Die Bu-" was going to be Kaiser's reaction at the mess but he was cut short by the gymleader as he feared someone would be listening to them. "Kaiser! The vow!" shouted Ethan to remind his German speaking Minun.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Jake took in the horrid sights of the downed Pokemon and Trainers on Victory Road. Miharu went to check on them. Thankfully, they were alive, but that still didn't change the fact that they were damaged badly. Jake sighed, a bit in relief, and a bit in regret. Regret that he wasn't here to help.

"We were too late," Miharu stated. "They have gotten whatever they wanted; information, control, whatever. What I want to know is what information do we have that they so desperately need? Need enough to attack the cities?"

Jake wondered himself. What did they need? Before he could think of an answer, they were gone again, this time to the Gym Leader headquarters. The place was a mess, to say the least. Jake looked at Miharu.

"I really can't say I know what they wanted, but after we've sorted everything out, we can see what's missing, and then be able to figure out what they got based on what we don't have...or isn't destroyed." The plan was bad, but Jake had nothing else to go on at the moment.

"Forget it. Maybe we should just wait and see what happens next. What else can we do?"

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years

Sierra Silverstein
    Slateport City Raid

-----

"Oh, not in my city you're not!" I yelled as I walked up to a few of the Team Ghost grunts that had decided to waltz right into my city and act like they owned the place. Well, I would show them.

"Oh, look. It's the widdle gym leader. Poor baby!" One the less intelligent, I could tell by how much he underestimated me, grunt taunted. I could see the other, more intelligent grunt, give him a look for a split second. I would have laughed, if it were not for the reason I had to be back here so fast.

"Don't underestimate me, prick." I countered, not very happy at them attacking my city.

"Oh, I like 'em feisty." Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewww! A thousand times eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewww!

"Excuse me?" My face turned red with anger, but apparantly the grunt thought it was for other reasons.

"Aww, I upset the baby!" He laughed, and I snapped.

"Woolly! Obliterate this freak!" I launched a pokeball high into the air, I think a little too high though.

"Woolly? Oh, yeah! I get to fight a big fluffy teddy bear!" The grunt scoffed and sent out a Poochyena. How pathetic.

Woolly appeared in front of the Poochyena with a menacing look on his face. The Mamoswine's size alone was enough to intimidate the Poochyena. "Avalanche!" Woolly summoned up a flood of snow that buried the Poochyena; it fainted immediately.

"I knew that Poochyena was worthless!" The grunt, well, grunted as he recalled the Poochyena. I noticed that the other grunt had disappeared. "Killzore, crush!" That had to be even more pathetic than the Poochyena. That's what I thought until a Sharpedo appeared. Okay, maybe the name was more pathetic, but not the pokemon.

"Stone Edge!" Woolly conjured up a flurry of very sharp stones and hurled them at 'Killzore.' The Sharpedo stumbled backwards a bit, before gaining the bloodthirsty look in its eyes that must have been where his name was derived from.

"Killzore, use Crunch!" The Sharpedo barred his fangs and lunged at Woolly, who sidestepped it. He then proceeded to use Double-Edge, knocking out the Sharpedo.

"Damn it! Killzore return!" The Sharpedo disappeared in a ray of scarlet light, and I decided I didn't have time for this pushover. "Go, Destructor!"

"No! I don't have the time to deal with you!" I yelled, "Woolly, use Blizzard!" Woolly let out a maelstrom of frigid air that froze the grunt solid, much to my relief. Just five minutes with the guy had made me crazy.

"Flurry, Grace, and Frost! Go search and eliminate!" I commanded, causing my Froslass, Glaceon, and Weavile to appear. All three ran off in different directions, and I went in the only direction left.

It wasn't long before I came across another grunt with a Pupitar. The Pupitar was using Hyper Beam on everything in sight, which included many civilians and houses. There was already one unconscious woman and two houses on fire; with even more severely damaged.

"THAT'S TOO FAR!" The grunt, a man probably around thirty, had been cackling manaically, typical. Or at least he was, until he heard me storm in. At that moment his sinister smile became an unpleasant grimace.

"Oh, great, it's little miss gym leader." Something seemed to dawn on him and suddenly he was Mr. Happy again. "Oh, great! It's little miss gym leader!" Okay, so I had found out two things that all Team Ghost members shared; dark-type pokemon and severe brain damage.

"Woolly, how 'bout we let Dewdrop handle this?" I picked out another pokeball and sent out my Dewgong, Dewdrop. "So Woolly, go rampage around and maliciously murder some Team Ghost grunts." Heh, maliciously murder. Maybe I could get into the evil side of things? Take some evil showers, go and evilly slumber, do...other things that sounded oddly like The Sims 3. "Okay, i'm getting off topic." The grunt gave me a look like I was the crazy one.

"Are you talkin' to yourself over there? I think we're a little loopy." The grunt made a little cuckoo gesture as he went cross-eyed. Okay, this guy had severely severe brain damage.

"We're a little loopy? I think you have one too many people counted in that statement." I gave Dewdrop a look to signal an attack, "And the term is soliloquizing!" I motioned for Dewdrop to attack, and she launched an Ice Beam. The Ice Beam hit the Pupitar and froze it solid, but only for about three seconds, then it broke loose.

"Pupitar, ascend to the skies and defy the natural order as you obliterate everything in your path with an almighty HYPER BEAM! Mwuhahahahahahaha!" Where in the world did they get this guy from?

"Uh...okay then!" I said with an akward smile on my face, a little disturbed by this man who in himself was also disturbed. "Blizzard!" I said with a cheery tone, which came from all of the akwardness. I suddenly changed that tone to one a little more serious, "NOW! THIS GUY IS GETTING ON MY NERVES!" Dewdrop knew when to get serious, and right now she was beyond serious. She caused a blast of frigid air to materialize and hurled it at the Pupitar and the insane man. Both of them froze solid, and neither broke free.

I turned and threw myself down another street in pursuit of the other grunts. As I ran, a frozen Honchkrow fell in my path. I looked up to see Grace sitting triumphantly on a rooftop, before she proceeded to groom herself like the feline she was. "Good job Grace!" I cheered as I ran past. I could hear a few more battle raging, all of which involved one of my other three pokemon.

So, that had taken care of six grunts, I thought as I ran past three more frozen grunts, all of which had one of my team standing next to them, acting as if they were their trophies. I decided to let them humor themselves for now.

I ran into the last four grunts terrorizing the main square. Three of which were younger women. "Rush them!" I yelled as I tossed my last pokeball into the air. All six of the pokemon I had with me appeared and started to attack the grunts. It was mere minutes until all three grunts were frozen solid, like statues decorating the main square.

"Wait a second." I did a head count. There should be four grunts, but only three were here.

"Yoohoo, sweetie!" I turned to see one of the female grunts standing on a rooftop. In her hand she held a pokeball, and she looked pretty confident for being the only one left.

"Ready for the frozen wastelands of the icy hell i'm about to send you to?" I asked with my hands cupped over my mouth, just to make sure she heard me. I guess she found that amusing, because she laughed.

"No thank you sweetie! I think i'll just defeat you now!" She threw her pokeball and a Shiftry appeared. "Leaf Storm!" The Shiftry conjured up a huge storm of leaves that filled the skies. I couldn't even see the house that was ten feet behind me. In fact, I couldn't even see my pokemon.

"Blizzard, all of you!" The air chilled and everything seemed to freeze. It gave the effect that time had stopped, until you could see the blue of the frost begin to cover everything. The leaves, which were no more like glass razors, fell to the ground and shattered. When I surveyed my pokemon, Dewdrop and Wally were both unconscious, thanks to their weakness to grass type moves.

"Now use Whirlwind!" The Shiftry summoned up gale force winds that sent Grace, Frost, and Flurry flying; any resistance they had given was futile. "Foul Play!"

"Ice Shard!" The Shiftry launched itself at Woolly as Woolly shot a flurry of glass-like ice crystals at the Shiftry. The Shiftry, to my amazement, sliced through them all and landed a magnificent blow on Woolly, or it would have been magnificent if it weren't for the fact she had just wiped out the last of my team.

I stared, openmouthed, as the girl laughed and retreated; knowing that her victory had a huge affect. A few minutes after she left I finally unfroze and surveyed the scene. It wasn't too bad, but it was still bad. I recalled all of my pokemon and ran off. There was something not right...

I had replenished and switched out my team before I had headed out to Evergrande City. I ran into Victory Road as fast as I could, I just had a feeling that's where the others were. When I arrived, I found Miharu and Jake, and I was about to greet them with my usual cheer before I noticed a bunch of downed pokemon and trainers. "Oh...oh my." It was a horrible sight, and I was not there to help. "Well, I guess we can skip my usual cheer and pep." I said as I kneeled down to a pokemon and checked on it, before immediately blushing as I realized I should have checked on a human first.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Miharu nodded absentmindedly, glancing around the room. She had already took in that Sierra-san and Ethan-san had arrived. She took in every overturned chair, table, anything that could have been of some use. She looked at the bookshelf that had also been turned over and the books scattered on the floor, but blinked when she noticed one was missing. She walked over to the overturned bookcase and mentally checked each and every book. However, one was not there. It was the book that talked about legendaries in Hoenn, and in particular Kyogre, Groundon, and Rayquaza.

She turned and walked to the computer, typing rapidly across the keyboard. She had an idea, but she didn't need any distractions.

"Everyone, investigate by themselves please," stated Miharu. "I need concentration for this task."

With that done, she continued typing.

---

About an hour later, she grinned. She memorized the information presented on the screen, before destroying the computer by punching and kicking it.

"That was necessary and not a temper tantrum," she said as a way of explanation. "It seemed that the director knows more than he let on." Miharu sighed. "That will be all the information that I can give anyone; this is extremely classified and by just knowing I could be captured, or possibly killed. I am going to disappear for a bit; Jake-san knows what to do."

Miharu disappeared in a flash of light.

Back