• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Tournament to Beat All Others. [PG-13]

Years
    Leon walked up beside Zegan and watched as Agro choose a shadow pokemon. Leon saw Agros method of picking the shadow pokemon as barbaric and began to question his reasoning.Despite a pokemon mentality any pokemon could be strong thats what Leon thought and saw Agros desicion as stupid.Leon was disgusted by grunts that weren't under his direct control and just hated ones that behaved out of place like Agro does.He selected his shadow pokemon with care,Leon made sure that his decision would be the best he could make. Leon always wondered why Zegan would place such responsibility in the hands of a lowly grunt but didn't question him since he had such a deep respect for the man.

"Whats in store next Sir?" Leon said as he looked across at his leader and awaited his answer. Leon was hoping that some destruction was in store and hoped that he would get to see some of that destruction up close and test the metal of some of his grunts.

Years
    Ethan suddenly heard his Pokegear ring. He checked it and it was a message from the director. He then read it and the message told him to meet the new gym leader. "New Gymleader?" He thought. Ironically he knew little about the old gym leader.

Kaiser then grabbed Ethan's trousers to get his attention. He mimed his trainer to give him the Pokegear so he can reply that they are busy searching for potentially legendary Pokemon. Ethan gave the Pokegear and started to look around.

The gym leader looked around the forest. He only found wumples and zigzagoons. Ethan then decided to sit down on a tree stump to rest from a tiring trek. He then produced an ocarina and played an upbeating tune that he learnt when he travelled to a distant land while his Minun was replying to the message sent earlier.

Ethan was suddenly poked by Kaiser. The gym leader thought that the Minun finished replying but the pokemon was pointing at something. He looked at the direction and saw a Pokemon that was not native to the region. Kaiser quickly stole a camera from Ethan took a blurred photo before it dissappeared.

Darkfox1525

God in the arts of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    From what Zegan saw, Agro seemed to have had his eye on one of the Shadow Pokemon. He moved his hand in towards it, and the Pokemon bit his hand. It looked like it hurt, but Agro only laughed. "I want this one!" Agro yelled. "Then its yours." Zegan said, smiling. He then felt a presence behind him, and turned around only to find Leon, his second best admin. "Oh, Leon, its you. I was about to go find you. Go pick a Shadow Pokemon, and we'll be on our way." He said. Zegan saw Leon pick his Shadow Pokemon with great care, just what he'd expect from one of his best admins.

"What's in store next Sir?" Leon asked. "You, me, and Agro are going to look for unknown Pokemon roaming the Hoenn region. From what we know, there are 2 to 3 of them, but there could be more, so we're going to go and catch them. We might run into the Gym Leaders along the way, so i know we won't be bored. If we enter a city, you can destroy it if you want." Zegan said. "Now, lets go." He ordered, turning towards the entrance of the base. A couple of steps from the lab later, he stopped moving. He had just remembered something he forgot to do. "Leon, please bring the Head of the Science Division."

Years
    "You, me, and Agro are going to look for unknown Pokemon roaming the Hoenn region. From what we know, there are 2 to 3 of them, but there could be more, so we're going to go and catch them. We might run into the Gym Leaders along the way, so i know we won't be bored. If we enter a city, you can destroy it if you want." replied Zegan to the question that Leon had asked him. Leon was especially happy to hear about the destruction that he may be allowed to cause but that never showed on his face.

"Now, lets go." He ordered, turning towards the entrance of the base. Leon followed his leader until Zegan came to an abrupt stop "Leon, please bring the Head of the Science Division." said Zegan "Yes sir" responded Leon as he went back to the lab to look for Professor Parson after locating him Leon signaled to him with two fingers to come now. The scientist quickly came over to Leon and followed him to Zegan. This man was a genius but acted so timid and afraid especially around Zegan. "Here he is sir as you ordered" stated Leon as he grabbed the scientist by the forearm and pushed him towards Zegan.

Darkfox1525

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    "Yes Sir!" Leon responded, and then ran off to the lab. After a few minutes, Leon came back with Professor Parson, the Head of the Science Division. "Y-yes sir?" Parson asked, Obviously scared of Zegan. "I want your Pokenav for a minute." Zegan ordered. "Yes s-sir. But why?" Parson asked, handing over his Pokenav. "You'll see." Zegan said, grinning. Zegan looked over the numbers Parson had, and noticed that there was a number he didn't know. Looking at it closely, Zegan smiled, and said, "Finally found you. Agro! Leon! Arrest him!" He ordered. He then called the number. When the line picked up, he said, "Thought you could sneak a spy into Team Ghost? Nice try Miharu."

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    Miharu blinked as her phone rang. "Excuse me," she said, walking out of the room. She picked up the phone, noticing that the call had no caller id.

"Moshi moshi?"

"Thought you could sneak a spy into Team Ghost? Nice try Miharu."

Miharu tensed. "Zegan-san? Leader of Team Ghost?"

How did he even get her cellphone number anyways? She blocked her mind from any incoming mind readers; only legendary psychic pokemon would be able to read her mind after she blocked it off.

Perhaps it was the dummy spy that my original spy placed in under my orders. I wonder why he decided to put my phone number in though...And I know for sure it is not my real spy, otherwise he would be contacting Bishamon or another of my psychic pokemon of any of the danger he is in.

"It worked for awhile, did it not?" Miharu smirked slightly. "Say hi to Argo-san for me."

Miharu hung up the phone. Zegan-san was being really stupid. With just him calling her, her psychic pokemon already picked up where he was, who he was with, and what he was doing. She narrowed her eyes. Shadow Pokemon...Damn. Now she would really have to train. And he was at that place...Interesting. It seemed that her idea was right all along. However, she felt that she would keep the information to herself, for now. Just in case, she told her pokemon that if something happened to her, they were to tell Jake-san.

She smirked. The games were on.

Darkfox1525

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    "Zegan-san? Leader of Team Ghost?" Miharu said, her voice sounding tense. At first, Zegan was grinning, but then his expression changed. He had a shocked look on his face. "It worked for awhile, did it not. Say hi to Agro-san for me." She said, and the line disconnected. Zegan arm dropped, tightly holding the Pokenav. How could I be so stupid?! How could I forget she had psychic Pokemon?! He thought. "DAMMIT!!" he yelled, throwing the Pokenav to the wall. "AGRO! LEON!" He yelled, having the angriest face he had ever shown. "Tighten up the defenses! You have 10 minutes!" He ordered. He then headed strait for the entrance, ignoring everything around him. It looks like one more thing has been added to my list... He thought.

Years
    Leon watched intently as Zegan was on his call and watched as his facial expression changed for the worst as he was looking shocked. Zegan arm dropped, tightly holding the Pokenav "DAMMIT!!" he yelled, throwing the Pokenav to the wall. "AGRO! LEON!" He yelled, having the angriest face he had ever shown. "Tighten up the defenses! You have 10 minutes!" He ordered. He then headed strait for the entrance, ignoring everything around him. At this point Leon had a grin on his he knew that there would be some action to be seen soon.

Leon walked to a large room filled with Team Ghost grunts who instantly became silent as he walked in. "Group B and C to the perimeter" Leon said this calm but in a commanding voice "Yes sir" The group said in harmony as they quickly rushed through the door "Group A with me." Group A was a smaller group of about five trainers and followed Leon to the entrance where Zegan was waiting. Leon chuckled a bit as he found it funny how their fearless leader was spooked.

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
    "Agro! Leon! Arrest him!" ordered Zegan.

"Gladly," Responded Agro, grin spread across his face. He turned and launched a punch straight into the professor's jaw. "And don't try to resist," he said, even though Parson had been knocked out cold. He looked to his boss, waiting for more orders.

"DAMMIT!!" Zegan yelled, throwing the Pokenav to the wall. "AGRO! LEON!" He yelled, obviously upset. "Tighten up the defenses! You have 10 minutes!"

Leon went and issued some orders to the grunts, but Agro knew they wouldn't be of any help, so he went to see the new recruits. They still had the potential to be useful, as they still didn't know what to expect of Team Ghost. He would have to make them combat ready in 10 minutes. He stepped into the room where they were being trained, where he saw another grunt lecturing them. He rushed up to him and punched him out. Some new recruits gasped. Agro turned and glared at them, scowling. "I'm your commanding officer now, and I order you to forget everything he has taught you!" Some of them looked nervous now. "All you must know is there is NO retreating, NO tolerance for failures, and if you are captured, NOBODY will come to save you." He enjoyed seeing their frightened faces. "Now, let out your Pokemon." he was answered with a shaky 'yes sir'. Agro let his Aggron, Swellow and Machamp out, and continued. "Your abilities will be tested in mere minutes, under the watchful eye of Swellow. Courageous warriors will be rewarded accordingly. Cowards will be hunted down by us." He snapped his fingers, cuing Machamp to crack his knuckles and Aggron to roar. "If you are defeated, do not flee. Get back up and keep fighting. Is that clear!?" Another 'yes sir'. Agro hoped this wasn't a waste of time. He knew much of what he said was lies, but this way they will be motivated to fight hard, either by valor, greed, or fear.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Shricx rolled his eyes as the third Pokeball ricocheted off the Wingull's wing. He had gotten so used to the repeating action. He would take one Pokeball, pop it into the air, and watch it come back down. He realized how dumb his mistakes were. He could've just sent out one of his Pokemon and battled them down. But he had grown too enthusiastic about this method of capturing them. There was no point in going to the gym with only two Pokemon. There was, of course, the gym in Oldale, but the gym leader wasn't there the last time he tried to go. He wondered where his "old friend" had wandered off to. Jason must be challenging the gym as he though this. He knew the answer when Jason walked out of the gym. But his head was bowed. He looked up at Shricx and said, "I lost." he shrugged and walked over to the Pokemon center. Shricx watched him until he was out of view and then laughed to himself. Then he focused back on catching one of these Wingulls.

The Wingulls ended up flying near a cove. There were some caves and thin ledges to walk on. Shricx sent out Torchic and Shinx. Precariously, they slowly edged over the thing sides of the cliffs. Shricx could see the Wingulls circling each other. He stepped onto firm rock and took out his Pokedex. Wingull. The Seagull Pokemon. Water/Flying. These specifically were each level 10.
    It soars high up in the sky, riding on updrafts like a glider. It carries food tucked in its bill.

"Shinx, use Tackle! Torchic use Ember!"

Torchic's Ember missed and Shinx was only able to barely jump back onto the ledge. This had to be Torchic's battle, not Shinx's. The only way to reach those Wingull were special attacks. Torchic used two more Embers. The Wingulls combined three Water Guns to form a torrent. Torchic was blasted off the ledge. Shricx ran onto the ledge but slipped on a puddle. Torchic was heading straight for the Ocean. If it did... what would happen to it? Shricx grabbed onto the ledge and tracked Torchic. It reached its highest and began to fall down, it's flame flowing through the air. Shricx reached out his arm. It woul be close. Just a little bit more. Almost. He reached with full strength.... and missed.

Torchic flew down into the ocean. Shricx lost all hope, he couldn't see Torchic anymore. The little red gem that was amidst the blue water had faded. He climbed onto the ledge and hugged his knees to his face. What was the point of even trying to be a trainer? He was awful, and he knew he would never amount to anything. He sent out Shinx.

"Please, just leave Shinx. I can't be a trainer. Torchic is gone and it's all my fault."

Shinx started growling as a blue dot flew in from the clear sky. Shinx kept screeching as he saw the blue dot grow larger into a Wingull. It was one of the smaller ones, but it had saved Torchic. It flew down onto the ledge and put Torchic down, who scrambled onto sweet Earth. The Wingull smiled and screeched. Shricx didn't understand. It flew up, and just as soon as Shricx thought it would leave, it pointed to a Pokeball. He smiled and picked it up. He was about to throw it when the Wingull flew back onto the ground in Petalburg City. Shricx would have to battle it. He chose Shinx.

Shinx used tackle only to slide on some mud created by the Wingull. He jumped into the air only to be pushed down by a Water Gun. There had to be a strategy to this Pokemon. Shricx thought for a second and then came up with an idea.

"Shrinx use Tackle!"

Wingull got ready for a Water Gun.

"Now, Shinx, use your Tail to flash it away."

Shinx angled its tail at the Sun and reflected the light at the Wingull. Then it tackled the Wingull from behind. The Wingull used some wind to gain altitude to rise and prepped a Water Gun. Shricx told Shinx to spin on the ground, tail up. The Water Gun causing a spiral of water straight up into the air at the Wingull. Shocked it flew down to avoid the water. Then Shink struck with its tail for intense damage. Then he threw the Pokeball.

One. Two. Three. Four. Five. It kept shaking and then the light at the end.
    Shricx caught a Level 10 Wingull. With moves: Growl, Water Gun, Supersonic.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Jake got off the stopped ship in Dewford Town. Zack waited on the ship as Jake did his business in the town. He exchanged information in town, and headed for a contact he had in the town. He gave him a letter, which Jake decided to give a look later. For now, he had a promise with Sierra to meet in Slateport. He approached Zack again. Zack spoke.

"Done here?"

"Yea. Can you take me to Slateport, Zack?"

"Sure there, Jake! We'll be there in a flash!" Heading back on the boat, Jake thought about calling Miharu. He took out his PokeGear. He dialed Miharu and Sierra both.

"What's the situation guys? Where do you need me? What's going on?"

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Miharu smirked at the phone as she planned out the next course of action. She did know where the Team Ghost's HQ was and it would be easy to plan an attack there, but since Zegan had undoubtedly figured it out...he probably tighten defenses. She could quite possibly sneak in, with the help of the Grunt Spy. Not Yuumei, she was a little bit too high profile to let her be shown at this point. Plus, the Grunt Spy could not give out that much information anyways. Also, if the Grunt Spy showed himself, Zegan would probably doubt there would be a second (or third for him) spy. It could also get them valuable information. Hmmm, negative; she or the Grunt Spy could die. Which would totally be bad. Although, all her pokemon knew to listen to Jake-san if she was gone.

Suddenly, her phone rang. She picked it up with a raised eyebrow.

"What's the situation guys? Where do you need me? What's going on?" asked Jake-san. Well, speak of the devil.

"New gym leader, meet at the forest near Fortree City. If needed, I can teleported Jake-san here," she stated. "Also, guess who I just got a call from?"

Darkfox1525

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    As Zegan was waiting for the others, he ran multiple plans through his mind. The only one that could work was... Just then, Leon and his group of grunts exited the base. "Leon. I have a new mission for you." Zegan said. "Your new job is to capture Miharu...alive. I have a use for her." Zegan ordered, grinning. "But do be careful. Shes a powerful one, and you won't be able to defeat her easily. Also, make sure she has all of her pokemon on her. I don't want to take anymore chances then I already have. Understood?"

Years
    "Leon. I have a new mission for you." Zegan said. "Your new job is to capture Miharu...alive. I have a use for her." Zegan ordered, grinning. "But do be careful. Shes a powerful one, and you won't be able to defeat her easily. Also, make sure she has all of her pokemon on her. I don't want to take anymore chances then I already have. Understood?" Jack responded with a simple nod before throwing a pokeball into the air releasing an Aerodactyl. Jack and his grunts followed him riding on Fearows as they went to Mauville City location of Miharu's gym.

Upon arrival to Mauville, Leon looked around at the peaceful surroundings and produced a little smile. "Destroy it" he instructed his grunts who released Houndours and Mightyena that went about attacking the citizens and began destroying buildings. "That should draw her out" Leon and his Aerodactyl to the highest building in the city and looked down on the destruction that was taking place. Leon smile became larger and he began laughing maniacally showing his approval of what was happening.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Sierra Silverstein
    Somewhere in the skies over Hoenn
    Don't talk and fly - it's the law

-----

My Xtranceiver had suddenly began to ring, and so I did what any person that was flying very high in the air would do, I answered it and forgot to hold on to Stropirry. "What's the situation guys? Where do you need me? What's going on?" After I had taken a quick tumble off of Stropirry, and was back on her back again, I noticed that both Jake's face and Miharu's face had appeared on my Xtranceiver.

"New gym leader, meet at the forest near Fortree City. If needed, I can teleported Jake-san here," Miharu stated. "Also, guess who I just got a call from?"

"Yeah, what Miharu said," I said to Jake, "And... I don't know Miharu, who?"

(OOC: Short post D= D= D= D= D= (those weren't due to the short post D=))

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Miharu blinked when she heard Sierra-san on the phone, but answered. "Zegan-san."

Before Jake-san or Sierra-san could answer, Miharu jolted slightly. It was one of the back-up plans she put up just in case that Team Ghost tried to attack her city. She cursed slightly.

"Jake-san, Sierra-san, Mauville is being attacked by Team Ghost. I need to focus on getting the city evacuated." Although she said this, she left the cellphone on and put it in her pocket. Just in case.

Teleport everyone to the New Mauville. Get the flying types to help fly people and get the water types to help surf people there. We need to get the city evacuated. I would come over there myself, but I know for sure it is a trap. If I am needed there for sure, do not hesitate to call me over there, even if I will get captured. Get everything together, NOW. Electric types, get the wild electric types to help out and protect New Mauville. Use the electric powered shield. Everyone else, protect New Mauville from any attack. We must keep the people safe.

---

It was chaos. The city knew that Team Ghost would attack at some point, but they didn't realize it would be when their gym leader, Miharu, was out. There were already several casualties, and even more injuries. Suddenly, people being attacked by the Houndours and Mightyena vanished. People who weren't attack and were just hiding were picked up by some of Miharu's flying types and taken to another place. All of Miharu's other pokemon were either already at New Mauville, or almost there. Luckily, New Mauville's location was secret and was huge anyways. Even if Team Ghost did follow Miharu's pokemon and the townspeople there, it would take them weeks to find the townspeople, maybe even months. Plus, it would take them the longest time to break down the shield anyways.

Soon, within ten minutes, the whole city was evacuated and it was completely devoid of civilians.

---

Use defensive tactic B-63, then, if compromised, use attack tactic H-97.

Miharu could sense that the whole city was completely evacuated and sagged slightly. She let out a quiet breath of relief, but knew that this battle wasn't over.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Sierra Silverstein
    Somewhere in the skies over Hoenn
    Mauvillainy[/pun]

-----

"Zegan-san." What? Zegan... Zoma? Leader of Team Ghost, called Miharu? He must have been more brain-damaged than I had thought. "Jake-san, Sierra-san, Mauville is being attacked by Team Ghost. I need to focus on getting the city evacuated."

"So... I guess that means your phone conversation didn't go too well?" I looked around me. I had just passed Mauville City, but I must have missed all of the chaos. I also then realized how close Mauville was to Slateport. I almost considered turning around, but I figured Slateport was safe. Zegan was only after Miharu for the moment, and Kris was at the gym anyways, so I had nothing to worry about.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Miharu heard Sierra-san's reply and grabbed her phone.

"He figured out he was being a dumbarse and is probably trying to capture me. But, yes, the phone call went very well." The reply was just a bit dry and sarcastic. "Slateport will be fine. Zegan-san is after me, and yes, THAT Zegan-san. The leader of Team Ghost Zegan Zoma-san. I always get confused with the names, is Zegan Zegan-san's first name or last name?"

Darkfox1525

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    While waiting for Agro, Zegan got a call from one of his grunts. Picking up the line, Zegan said, "Yes, what is it? .....I see. Good work. Now get out of there." With that, He hung up. Hehehe...it seems things are looking up for me after my little....accident. he thought. "You! Grunt!" Zegan yelled at one of his grunts. "Go get me the detonator. Make it quick. And tell Agro he has 30 minutes instead of 10!" He ordered. "Yes Sir!" the grunt yelled, running off into the base.

A few minutes later, the grunt came back with the detonator. "Here it is sir! Anything else?" the grunt asked. "No. Good work. Now go back to patrolling." Zegan ordered, and headed strait back to his office. As he walked back to his office, he thought, Even if Leon were to lose, I still have a back-up plan. With this... He looked at the detonator. I'll still come out on top. Once he entered his office, he sat down in his chair, lowered the TV, and turned it on to watch the carnage unfold.

Years
    "Smarter than i thought but not smart enough" said Leon as he regrouped with his grunts. "Looks good enough" Leon looked around and saw that the city was in ruins empty and crumbling "Where did they go" he asked one of his grunts who responded quickly "This way sir, we had a scout rattata follow them" The grunt then began leading the way "Oh Miharu what a fun time i'm going to have" Leon said as he took one last at the destruction that was caused.

"Here sir" the grunt pointed towards a large electrical shield. "how troublesome" Leon sighed "Break it down" he instructed them as he leaned against a tree and watched as the shield was hit by a barrage of shadow balls and flames. But nothing was working. "Sometimes you guys are so worthless" Leon seemed like he was fed up with the wait and decided to make one of his pokemon do some damage. Leon threw a pokeball into the air and released a Nidoking. "Use Giga Impact until either the shield breaks or you do" Leon knew that he had to get serious now and although he wasn't afraid of Zegan he was a bit fearful of what Zegan would do if he failed. "Thats some good work" Leon commended his Nidoking who was attacking the shield endlessly which appeared to actually be doing some damage. "Why wont Miharu come out to play?" Leon wondered as he continued watching his pokemon damage the shield.

Back