• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Tournament to Beat All Others. [PG-13]

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Sierra Silverstein
    One down, countless to go...

-----

"Hmmm...looks like Magmortar's time is almost up. Almost forgot about Perish Song." Zegan said, "Well, if he's going to faint, I'll at least let him faint in style! Magmortar, use Hyper Beam!" The Magmortar raised its cannon and loosed a huge blast of energy that caused the Focus Blast to rebound and hit some copies. Even after that, that the Hyper Beam kept on going.

"Hydro Pump!" I yelled just as Magmortar fell over and fainted. All of the remaining Terratogua copies, plus the real one, released forceful blasts of water that all made contact with the Hyper Beam. Only one was real though, and that one hit the Hyper Beam in the side, which meant Terratogua was out of the Hyper Beam's range. He had avoided that damage, but there was still the matter of him falling about forty feet to the ground.

I watched as Terratogua fell to the ground, sending up large amounts of debris as he made contact. He got up, but I knew he wouldn't last very long. "Well, I guess it's time for you to send out your next pokemon."

Darkfox1525

God in the arts of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    "Hydro Pump!" She yelled as all of the Seismitoads released a forceful blast of water towards the Hyper Beam. They all made contact, but only one was real, and the real Seismitoad moved away from being hit. But even though it moved away from being hit by the Hyper Beam, it couldn't avoid taking damage from falling forty feet or so to the ground.

Watching her pokemon fall to the floor, he began to wonder if it could survive the fall. Making contact, huge chunks of debris began to fly everywhere. As her Seismitoad began to get up, Zegan could tell it wouldn't last very long. "Well, I guess its time for you to send out your next pokemon." she said.

"Indeed." he said, recalling his Magmortar. "But before that, I want you to recall your pokemon. I grow bored of our battle, and i think its about time we stop this game of ours. We'll settle this with our strongest pokemon, and the last one standing wins." he said, grabbing one of his pokeball's. "But...." He said, grinning and holding up his hand, pointing one finger in the air. "I'm going to win using one move! Go, Tyranitar!" As Tyranitar appeared, its roared, and its roar alone shook the entire gym. "Your move."

Nakuzami

Years
    Sierra Silverstein
    One last pokemon...

-----

"Indeed," Zegan said, recalling his Magmortar, "But before that, I want you to recall your pokemon. I grow bored of our battle, and i think its about time we stop this game of ours. We'll settle this with our strongest pokemon, and the last one standing wins." Zegan continued, grabbing one of his pokeball's. "But...." He added, grinning and holding up his hand, pointing one finger in the air. "I'm going to win using one move! Go, Tyranitar!" As Tyranitar appeared, it roared, and its roar alone shook the entire gym. "Your move."

"Terratogua, return!" Typical. It seemed I was playing by Zegan's rules, and rules that supported him. I knew I could probably one-hit-KO his Tyranitar with Gorae, but I was not going to deny Dewdrop this moment. "Dewdrop, use Blizzard!" I had almost forgotten that it was hailing, and I guessed that it was almost done, so I figured I could get one hit out of it. Dewdrop loosed an overwhelming blast of frigid air that soared towards the Tyranitar.

Darkfox1525

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    "Terratogua, return!" she yelled, recalling her Seismitoad. Then she summoned a Dewgong. He could tell this wasn't her strongest pokemon. Looks like she thinks I'm kidding when i said this is my strongest pokemon. Oh well. He thought. "Dewdrop, use Blizzard!" she yelled. He had completely forgotten about the hail, and it looked like it was about to end soon, and he guess shes going to make use of it before it disappeared. Her Dewgong unleashed an overwhelming blast of frigid air that soared towards Tyranitar.

"Heh....its been fun." He said, smirking. "But I've wasted enough time here. Tyranitar, use Dark Pulse." At that command, Tyranitar closed it'd eyes, and began to gather dark energy from all over the place. He had gathered so much, the air became heavy, and purple electricity began emit from Tyranitars body. At the last second, just before the Blizzard hit Tyranitar, it opened its eyes, and unleashed a dark energy wave that destroyed the Blizzard without slowing down, and continued to head strait towards the Dewgong.

Nakuzami

Years
    Sierra Silverstein
    Darkness

-----

"Heh....its been fun," Zegan said, smirking, "But I've wasted enough time here. Tyranitar, use Dark Pulse." Tyranitar closed its eyes and began to collect dark energy. It wasn't long before some purple electricity began to travel around Tyranitar.

"I guess a dark man has to win with dark tricks, huh? Well, Dewdrop, dodge!" Dewdrop tried to avoid the Dark Pulse, but, as I predicted, it still hit her. She wasn't down yet, but she came too close to it. "Rest, then Sleep Talk!" Dewdrop shut her eyes and went to sleep, before she loosed an Ice Beam from the tip of her horn. I watched as it sailed towards the Tyranitar, and I realized that it would be a miracle if I won.

Darkfox1525

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    "I guess a dark man has to win using dark tricks, huh? Well, Dewdrop, dodge!" She yelled. The Dewgong tried to dodge, but wasn't quick enough and got hit by the Dark Pulse. To his surprise, the Dewgong was still able to battle, but barely. "Rest, then Sleep Talk!" The Dewgong began to sleep, and loosed an Ice beam from the tip of its horm. It sailed towards Tyranitar, who was waiting for a counterattack.

Just then, Zegans Pokegear began to ring. "What now...? Tyranitar, block the Ice Beam for a minute." He said, getting the Pokegear out of his pocket, and answering the call, while Tyranitar unleashed a Flamethrower to block the Ice Beam. "This had better be important!" Zegan yelled into the Pokegear. The Pokegear was load enough for only Zegan to hear. "It is sir! Some of our spy's saw unknown pokemon roaming the Hoenn region." One of his grunts explained. "They couldn't tell what kind of pokemon they were, but they did say that there were at least 2 or 3 of them. Shall we go look for them sir?" The grunt asked. "No. Me and Agro will. You grunts will only mess things up." He said. "But Agro is a grunt too, sir." The grunt said. "But he has the power of an Admin. And I trust him more then you grunts anyway. Also, find Yuumei. I want her on this mission as well." Zegan ordered. "Sir!" The grunt hung up.

Zegan put his Pokegear back in his pocket. "It seems miracles do happen." He said, with a smile on his face. "I'll take my leave now. Oh, and I'll take my grunts back as well." He then recalled Tyranitar, and summoned his Gallade. "Bye!" Zegan yelled, waving at the Gym Leader. Then, he and Gallade teleported to Slateport's prison.

After a few seconds, he and Gallade appeared in front of a couple of jail cells, with all of the grunts in them. "Sir!" They all yelled in unison. Looking around, none of the gurads were around. They must have heard all the noise from the battle, and went to investigate. "All right...." he said, look back at them. "I'm going to let my Gallade teleport all of us back to the base, and then I want you all to be trained again. Do i make myself clear?" Zegan said with a stern face. "Yes sir!" they all yelled. "Alright, Gallade, Teleport us back to base." At that, everyone in the room was teleported to the base.

Nakuzami

Years
    Sierra Silverstein
    DoubleXssed.

-----

I watched as Zegan answered his Pokegear and Tyranitar countered Ice Beam. I took that as my chance. I dialed three numbers on my Xtranceiver, Miharu, Jake, and Kris. Once their faces appeared, I explained the situation. "That man is Zegan Zoma, the leader of Team Ghost. He is here because he's trying to get back the grunts that I captured."

"It seems miracles do happen." I looked up to see Zegan with a smile on his face. "I'll take my leave now. Oh, and I'll take my grunts back as well." He recalled his Tyranitar and let out a Gallade. "Bye!" I tried to protest, knowing at the same time that I should have expected unfair play, but he had disappeared with his Gallade.

"Well...there he goes." I said, still staring at the spot where he had disappeared. I turned back to my Xtranceiver. "So...what now?" I asked all three people at once.

"Well, i'm going to come out there. I'll meet you at the gym." Kris said before his section of the screen went black.

"Sierra!" I turned to see one of the female prison guards running up to me. "A man just teleported all of the grunts out of prison, they've all escaped."

"I know. It's fine, there was no use to those grunts anyway, all they would be doing was stinking up your jail cells." I said calmly, before I turned to survey the damage to the gym. It was pretty bad. The floor on the battlefiled was almost gone, all of the ice was melted, and peices of the roof and wall had collapsed. I sighed. There was a lot of work to be done around here.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Jake felt the cool ocean breeze on his face as he sailed in Zack's ship towards Dewford Town. At this moment, all his troubles seemed to have disappeared. He closed his eyes and took in the fresh scent of the sea. He wished all this madness with Team Ghost would be over.

But alas, it wasn't meant to be. Suddenly, Jake heard his PokeGear ringing. He sighed as he picked it up.

"Jake here." He listened to Sierra.

"The leader of Team Ghost, you say?! Zegan Zoma? He must be gone by now. Nevertheless, a name is useful. I have to check something out in Dewford Town. Once I'm done there, I'll come over and help you track him down. This was a big opportunity for us. We now know the leader's name and face!" Zack overheard, and sped up his motorboat towards Dewford at top speed. He was close now.

"Jake out. Good luck, Sierra. I'll be there soon." Jake hung up, looking at his PokeGear. He thought to himself.

The leader of Team Ghost. No doubt he's a powerful trainer. I can't let this opportunity slip away. I have to help defeat him. First things first, to Dewford...

Darkfox1525

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    A few seconds later, Zegan and his grunts reached the entrance to the base. He looks at the grunts and said, "Go to the training area. I'm going to my office." With that, he walks towards his office, passing the lab. Might as well see how everything's going. He thought. Walking into the lab, he watched as an Abra entered the left side of a machine, and a few minutes later, it exited the right side, looking somewhat different. "So, how's everything going?" Zegan asked on of the scientist. "So far, everythings going great." The scientist said. "And the purification machine?" Zegan asked. "Any progress?" "No sir...it seems that a Shadow Pokemon needs to bond with a trainer before the machine will work." The scientist explained. "I see. Good work." Zegan said, then turns around, and walks out.

When he reached the door of his office, a grunt rushes up too him. "S-s-sir! Are you OK?!" the grunt asked. "Yes, I'm fine. I want you too re-train those grunts i saved, and report their progress after your done. Understood?" He ordered. "Yes sir!" The grunt yelled, then ran towards the training area. Entering his office, Zegan sits down on his chair, and presses a button, where a big screen TV began to lower. When the TV stopped lowering, he called Agro using the TV. When Agro appeared on screen, Zegan said, "Agro? Are you there?"

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
    Aggron moved forward towards Swampert, presumably with a plan, when Agro's Xtransceiver rang. "What now," he groaned. He answered it and Zegan appeared on the screen, apparently in his office. He only called when he needed him for something, so Agro knew he would have to be leaving.

"Stop, Aggron. we're done. Return." Aggron turned around, looking upset. Agro gave him a sympathetic look before returning him to his pokeball. He looked up. "Tropius, get down here, we're going." Tropius gave a questioning cry. "Just leave them. They came on their own and they'll leave on their own, it's not my problem if they get captured."

Tropius descended, allowing him to climb on. "It's been fun, but duty calls. I'm looking forward to a rematch." Tropius flapped it's wings, lifting into the air as Agro gave his adversary a salute. "And don't try taking down Tropius as she's flying, she's bulky enough to take whatever you throw at her." With that, he left.

Once at a safe height, Agro looked to his boss. "So, wha'dya want?"

Darkfox1525

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    "Oh, sorry, I didn't know you were battling. I'll make it up to you once you return to base." He said with a smile. "You and me are going to look for something. I'll give you more details when your back. Make it quick too, we have no time to lose." With that, he disconnected the line. Opening a drawer, he pulled out a picture of him and his family, and sets it on top of his desk. Heh....if they could see me now....But now's not the time to feel nostalgic. He thought. He looked at the papers he stole, and started to read where he last left off, waiting for Agro to arrive at base.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    As Argo-san's pokegear rang, so did Miharu's. She sighed, but picked it up. "Swampert, dodge. Hello?"

"That man is Zegan Zoma, the leader of Team Ghost. He is here because he's trying to get back the grunts that I captured," stated Sierra.

Suddenly, Argo-san's pokegear rang and he also talked into it. Miharu assumed that he was talking to Zegan. He then left on his Tropius. If she wanted too, she could have taken down that Tropius easily, but Team Ghost did have a mission. She would have to contact both of her spies to see what they had to say about the mission.

Jake said something in return, something about heading to Dewford Town. Before Miharu could comment that she was already there, he hung up. Miharu sighed.

"Any pokemon information, image, or anything like that Sierra?" questioned Miharu.

Nakuzami

Years

Sierra Silverstein
    DeXtranceiver Talk

-----

"Any pokemon information, image, or anything like that Sierra?" Miharu asked after Jake had also disappeared. I noticed from the background that she too was in Dewford, but perhaps Jake did not know that.

"Well, I know he uses a Magmortar, Tyranitar, and a Gallade. I only got to fight the Magmortar and Tyranitar, and they were wicked strong." I said as I went over the battle that had just taken place. "Just look what they did to my gym." I held up my wrist so that Miharu would be able to see the gym. "As for an image, I guess you didn't get to glimpse him before he left. From the sound of it, Jake did though. I might be able to hack my Xtranceiver and find one."

Before I could continue tallking, I heard the beating of wings, and a loud "FLY!" Right after that, Kris landed on his Flygon, Dex. "Nice to see you." I said as he dismounted the green dragon.

"Sadly, I have no idea how long i'll be able to stay. We'll just have to wait for the ringing of my Xtranceiver." Kris said as he walked over to me, "But I have a feeling I won't be needed anytime soon. Oh, hi Miharu!"

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
    "You and me are going to look for something. I'll give you more details when you're back. Make it quick too, we have no time to lose." Zegan hung up.

"Back to base, Tropius," Agro ordered his mount. He didn't care what they were going to look for, but stuff they looked for tended to be guarded or hidden. He hoped this time it was guarded. He would need to get much stronger before fighting the girl again. Damn, I forgot to get her name, he thought, as he soared through the sky.

It took a while to get back, since, while Tropius was quite bulky, it wasn't too fast. Agro landed in front of their base. He disliked the place, as other than Zegan and the admins, it was full of useless weaklings. He walked in, ignoring greetings from the weaklings roaming the halls, and headed straight for the leader's office.

Darkfox1525

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    Zegan hears the doors to his office open, and looks up to see Agro finally arrived. "Not as quick as I'd hope, but your here nonetheless. Now..." He said, getting up and walking towards Agro, smiling. "We're making a stop at the lab. I have a surprise I want to give you." He walked past Agro, and continued towards the lab.

"As you already know, we've been working on the Shadow Pokemon project for awhile now." he said, walking past the training area. "Well, I'm going to let you keep one of them." He stopped in front of the lab, then turned around and faced Agro, grinning. "And I want you to train it to become apart of your team."

"Now, about our mission." He said, his face turning more serious. "We're going after some unknown pokemon that have been spotted roaming around Hoenn. Our spy's only saw 2 to 3 of them, but we can be sure that there may be more. We don't know if they are Legendaries, but even if they aren't, we're going to catch them. We're sure to run into those Gym Leaders along the way, so I'm sure you won't be bored. And if we pass a city, you can destroy it if you want." He said. "Now then, go pick your Shadow Pokemon, and make it quick. I already have mine." He held up a pokeball, and a dark aura began to emit from it.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    "Hullo Kris-san," Miharu stated, as her mind raced through the pokemon and the battle. Sierra-san wasn't the weakest of the gym leaders, in fact she was one of the strongest. If the leader of Team Ghost could defeat her, easily, then most likely the only one that could take him down would be Jake-san. She needed to get much stronger fast. She was able to deal with Argo-san easily enough, as she was not even trying her best, but Yuumei might give her some trouble if she had been battling for all of these years.

"I was also in a battle," said Miharu. "At the same time Sierra-san was. Except I was up against a grunt, a strong grunt, but a grunt nonetheless. Although, he was not a match for me, and he even admitted that himself. While I am laying low, I will try to find out more about Team Ghost's leader and my opponent, as well as what goals Team Ghost is trying to do. If Sierra-san needs help with rebuilding her gym, let me know." She stayed on the phone, if only to see what Sierra-san or Kris-san would say in return.

---

The Director of the Pokemon Association stared at the new tenth gym leader. He thought it was a lost cause; most likely the old tenth gym leader was dead and they needed a new one to step up and take the plate.

"Congratulation on being the new tenth gym leader," stated the Director of the Pokemon Association. "I shall call each and everyone one of the other gym leaders so they can come here and meet you."

The Director of the Pokemon Association turned to his phone and started dialing some numbers. He dialed twelve times and he said the same thing each time;

"Gym leaders and champion, we of the Pokemon Association have decided that we should have a new tenth gym leader who will host a gym in a forest near Fortree City. Please get over here and meet your new teammate in gym battles and defeating Team Ghost," he stated.

After the twelfth time, he hung up the phone and leaned back in his seat. "Now, all we have to do is wait. Just to warn you, you might not get that much of a warm welcome if I know some of my gym leaders correctly. After all, one of the main reasons that the gym leaders, plus the champion, is opposing Team Ghost is due to the fact that they have captured the old tenth gym leader. And to be honest, six of them are stronger than you; the seventh gym leader, the eighth gym leader, the ninth gym leader, the eleventh gym leader, the last gym leader, and the champion."

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
    Sierra Silverstein
    Reparations of a new leader

-----

"Hullo Kris-san," Miharu paused for a moment, obviously thinking. "I was also in a battle," She continued. "At the same time Sierra-san was. Except I was up against a grunt, a strong grunt, but a grunt nonetheless. Although, he was not a match for me, and he even admitted that himself. While I am laying low, I will try to find out more about Team Ghost's leader and my opponent, as well as what goals Team Ghost is trying to do. If Sierra-san needs help with rebuilding her gym, let me know."

I gave one last glance at the gym before I answered, "No thank you. I think Kris and his pokemon are enough. Bye." I turned off my Xtranceiver and surveyed the damage for the umpteenth time. "Well, perhaps we should first get some strong pokemon to pick up the larger debris, and some pokemon to clean up the stuff the large debris leaves behind. Then we should get a pokemon that could mend the broken parts of the wall and ceiling, and some rock and ground types to fill the gaping hole in the floor. After that, the entire place will be fine, as soon as I replace the ice." It probably sounded simpler than it would be, but I hoped it was the other way around.

"Okay, i'll get right to that." Kris ran out of the room and down the hall to the PC, just as my Xtranceiver rang.

"Gym leaders and champion, we of the Pokemon Association have decided that we should have a new tenth gym leader who will host a gym in a forest near Fortree City. Please get over here and meet your new teammate in gym battles and defeating Team Ghost." Oh poop. That meant that they had basically given up on the last gym leader. Well, I guess it couldn't be helped. At least there would be a gym leader there until the previous one was found, dead or alive.

When Kris walked back in, carrying a handful of pokeballs, I informed him that I had to leave. "Alright, we'll just get started then." With that, he threw all of his pokeballs into the air and a Gallade, Haxorus, Conkeldurr, Cincinno, Excadrill, Reuniclus, and Galvantula appeared.

"Well, it seems you have this under control. I'll be going then." I walked out of the gym and let out my Trpoius, Stropirry. Her name partly came from the fact that, instead of bananas, she had strawberries growing around her neck. "Time to go to Fortree, Stropirry." I jumped on and she took to the skies. We would be in Fortree in a matter of minutes.

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
    Years
    A cold welcome

Matt Parsons:
    Fortree Gym Leader​

"Now, all we have to do is wait. Just to warn you, you might not get that much of a warm welcome if I know some of my gym leaders correctly. After all, one of the main reasons that the gym leaders, plus the champion, is opposing Team Ghost is due to the fact that they have captured the old tenth gym leader. And to be honest, six of them are stronger than you; the seventh gym leader, the eighth gym leader, the ninth gym leader, the eleventh gym leader, the last gym leader, and the champion," the Director stated. A warm welcome was the last thing Matt expected. Matt shrugged. He let his Pokemon out of their PokeBalls so they could walk around the Gym. Matt knew of the old leader's reputation around the region and it would be difficult to replace someone like that. Then, he heard wings flap.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Miharu nodded, hanging up the phone, but paused when the phone rang again. She checked the caller ID and raised an eyebrow. It was the Director...

"Hullo?"

"Gym leaders and champion, we of the Pokemon Association have decided that we should have a new tenth gym leader who will host a gym in a forest near Fortree City. Please get over here and meet your new teammate in gym battles and defeating Team Ghost," he stated, before hanging up.

Miharu blinked, before growling. They were giving up on the last tenth gym leader, Akira? What the bloody hell? Miharu breathed in and out deeply; it wouldn't do too good to lose her temper. Plus, she wasn't even sure if she should be there anyways. She had no idea if the Director knew that she knew.

Well, she would have to go find out for herself. Screw it being a trap; if the new tenth gym leader was real, then it would be weird for her not to be there.

"Bishamon, teleport," Miharu stated aloud, a little bit angry to focus stating so through telepathy.

Bishamon, sensing her foul mood, teleported her to where the director and the new gym leader was.

Miharu bowed slightly to the Director, who nodded back. She nodded at the new tenth gym leader and walked to a corner, crossing her arms. She studied him. He seemed strong, but Miharu could tell that he didn't have the same skill level as many of the other gym leaders, seven and above. He wore a bullet proof vest over his clothes and Miharu wondered briefly if he had the right idea. Although there weren't that many guns in the pokemon world, pokemon were weapons enough, it could still blunt some of the attacks that could come this way. She didn't think Team Ghost was above using bullet either, but they probably did not have the money, nor the resources(*). She sighed slightly. Hopefully, it was not a trap.

(*) Which means, NO GUNS CHILDREN. D=<

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
    "As you already know, we've been working on the Shadow Pokemon project for a while now. Well, I'm going to let you keep one of them, and I want you to train it to become a part of your team," Zegan said, before going on. Agro looked at the many pokemon in the lab. Some were out and some in pokeballs, but all gave off a dark aura. "Now then, go pick your Shadow Pokemon, and make it quick. I already have mine," he said, after explaining their mission. He showed him a pokeball that gave off the same evil energy.

Agro walked into the lab, pushing aside anybody in his way. "Hey," he called, getting the attention of the scientists. "let out all the pokemon in their balls, I'm gonna try something." As they did that, he let out his Machamp, Aggron, Huntail, and Dusknoir. The lab workers watched as he browsed the shadow pokemon, his own standing to the side. "Guys, weed out the cowards." His group became as intimidating as they could be. Aggron stomped towards them, roaring. Machamp pounded his fists, Huntail glared and growled, and Dusknoir opened his false mouth, delivering a mean look. Agro watched the selection's reaction. There were now only a few that held his interest.

His gaze kept coming back to a little blind dragon that had not only ignored his intimidators, but also stepped forward, as if challenging them. Agro approached it and moved his hand toward it. The dragon responded by biting it. Hard. Agro didn't react, but merely lifted his hand, the creature holding on by it's mouth. He began laughing as the thing stayed suspended in mid-air. It amused him. "I want this one," he shouted to Zegan.

(OOC:What level is it going to be?)

Back