• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon-themed tattoo(s) [idea(s)]

DavyJones4our

Man of the Sea
Years
  • Alright, I figured I'm going to get at least one Pokemon tattoo before I kick the bucket, but two ideas just hit me right now that seem really badass.

Ye know how all them kids nowadays are getting those stupid red & black "nautical" stars on their elbows? Or a spider-web that doesn't seem to mean **** to them? Well, I think instead of getting a typical star, I'd get a Starmie (or Staryu if I can't find a colour scheme good enough for Starmie, due to the lack of Purple/Violet ink). And with the spider web, instead, get that, but with a Spinarak or Ariados on it.

That'd be ****ing awesome!

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • I'm getting a pikachu on my wrist this summer. XD I can't wait. ('m also getting a chocobo, a hello kitty, and the crest of courage cause I'm cool like that.)
    I know. The stars are over rated and are getting on my nerves. EVERYONE is getting them.

Roy_Leo7

Mr. Zangoose crazy-face!
    Years
  • Huh, weird. I was just thinking of this the other day. Only because I'm weird, I have to say the Zangoose belly "M". The Staryu/Starmie tattoos sound cool, and perhaps a sleeve of Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza's markings. Then again, everyone likes different tattoos.

DavyJones4our

Man of the Sea
    Years
  • I'm getting a pikachu on my wrist this summer. XD I can't wait. ('m also getting a chocobo, a hello kitty, and the crest of courage cause I'm cool like that.)
    I know. The stars are over rated and are getting on my nerves. EVERYONE is getting them.

Hey, hey another 20 year old! Since typical stars are indeed over done, you should give them all the finger by getting an awesome Staryu.

=D

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • 20 year olds UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.
    Hmmm... let me tell you my list of tattoos and where, and I'll consider it. XD
    Pikachu-right wrist
    Crest of Courage (digimon)-left wrist
    right shoulder back-chocobo (Final Fantasy)
    Left shoulder back-Hello kitty super hero "super cute"
    a quote of some sort across my back in latin
    and the symbol of darkness from Digimon season 4. Maybe saying "without darkness, there is no light" I want something on the back of my neck, so I might get that with the saying is a circle or something around it... hmm... where would I get the Staryu?
    EDIT:I have gotten none of them yet, but will starting this summer when I has me a job... ^^:

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Well for those that want some inspiration, this one guy posted a live stream of him getting a Mudkip tattoo (exact colors too, if I'm correct) due to /b/ asking him to. They harassed him constantly after that, in the form of prank calls.

Years
  • Oh, that live stream is something I need to see. :3 Total win.

*is also 20* If I ever get a Poke'mon tattoo (I don't know where I'd put it as of yet) I'd have to get a Vulpix. I got started with Pokemon years ago when KFC ran a little special and handed out plushies of Pokemon with their kids meals. I don't remember what all they had, but I got a Vulpix and a Dratini, found out my cousin had the game, borrowed it, and was hooked. This makes me feel so old because I couldn't have been more than eight or nine at the time. XD Anyway, Vulpix would definitely be it. Maybe with some flames behind it or the words "inner strength" beneath it.

Years
  • 20 year olds ftw!!!!

I've never considered getting a tattoo before, but maybe one day. If I was, it probably wouldn't be a Pokemon related one. Seeing as I play a lot of basketball in sleeveless jersey's, and the fact if I was going to get a tattoo it would be on my arm, I'm not sure I could deal with the grief my friends would give me. Now if I was to get a Poke tat, it would be a Gengar. Or at least its evil smile =P.

Or a Seaking tattoo (don't ask, Seakings just pwn).

Terry M

Weepinbell: Don't hurt me!!!!!
    Years
  • I'm the only 10 year old!!!

BTW, it would be cool if there was an Arbok tattoo or Seviper wrapped around a rose.

Years
  • I had it in mind to get a dragon wrapped around my right arm (tail) with it's head on my back. I changed my mind, though... It's gonna be a Dragonair.

Win! I have a dragon on my left side over my ribs. For fair warning, if the tail crosses over your spine or any area where there's not much flesh over bone that part is going to hurt the worst.

After thinking about it, I might get the Vulpix either on my shoulder or the back side of one of my hips. I love how in the last couple of hours this has gone from a possibility to extremely likely.

Years
  • Win! I have a dragon on my left side over my ribs.

After thinking about it, I might get the Vulpix either on my shoulder or the back side of one of my hips. I love how in the last couple of hours this has gone from a possibility to extremely likely.

Wow. I think I'm in love ♥o♥
    Something I'm pretty sure I wouldn't do, but would think is funny, is pump iron and really beef-up, then get a giant tatoo of a very girly Pikachu on my back with a statement underneath that says:
    "Laugh. I dare you."

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years

*is also 20* If I ever get a Poke'mon tattoo (I don't know where I'd put it as of yet) I'd have to get a Vulpix. I got started with Pokemon years ago when KFC ran a little special and handed out plushies of Pokemon with their kids meals. I don't remember what all they had, but I got a Vulpix and a Dratini, found out my cousin had the game, borrowed it, and was hooked. This makes me feel so old because I couldn't have been more than eight or nine at the time. XD Anyway, Vulpix would definitely be it. Maybe with some flames behind it or the words "inner strength" beneath it.
    KFC? That's our home place man, that is why it started there. If we are away and ever miss home, we just got to KFC. XD
    20 year olds ftw!!!!

I've never considered getting a tattoo before, but maybe one day. If I was, it probably wouldn't be a Pokemon related one. Seeing as I play a lot of basketball in sleeveless jersey's, and the fact if I was going to get a tattoo it would be on my arm, I'm not sure I could deal with the grief my friends would give me. Now if I was to get a Poke tat, it would be a Gengar. Or at least its evil smile =P.

Or a Seaking tattoo (don't ask, Seakings just pwn).
    And yes, Seaking is pretty ah-mazing.
    20 Year old party, this thread!

I had it in mind to get a dragon wrapped around my right arm (tail) with it's head on my back. I changed my mind, though... It's gonna be a Dragonair.
    SWEET. You just swooned me. XD
    Something I'm pretty sure I wouldn't do, but would think is funny, is pump iron and really beef-up, then get a giant tatoo of a very girly Pikachu on my back with a statement underneath that says:
    "Laugh. I dare you."
    Pikachus for the WIN. I would marry you if you did that. You don't even know. XD

Years
  • Wow. I think I'm in love ♥o♥
    "Laugh. I dare you."

I don't know about marriage, but I could find some definite affection in that Pikachu tattoo. XD

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • I don't know about marriage, but I could find some definite affection in that Pikachu tattoo. XD
    Marriage. We will share him. XD If he got that, he would be amazing. I bet he things we are some crazy people. XD
    Yeah but that Dragon tattoo of yours on your ribs is hot ;D Lololol

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • If I was going to get a Poketat, it would probobly be a dragon Pokemon.

why? I love dragons! They are beautiful. yet extreamly powerfull.

"Laugh. I dare you."
    OHMEGAWD xDD

THAT is priceless.

20 Year old party, this thread!

I had it in mind to get a dragon wrapped around my right arm (tail) with it's head on my back. I changed my mind, though... It's gonna be a Dragonair.
    then you have a friend for LIFE. =3

I'm the only 10 year old!!!

BTW, it would be cool if there was an Arbok tattoo or Seviper wrapped around a rose.
    that WOULD be pretty awesome.c

Oh, that live stream is something I need to see. :3 Total win.

can I have that Dratini!? 8D

DavyJones4our

Man of the Sea
    Years

XD HAHA, I REMEMBER THAT! That was so awesome, and becaue I loved that Vulpix so much I'll always have a (smaller) soft spot for it as well. I know that hey Vulpix, Dratini, Zubat, which was the other?

Also, WTF is up with all these 10 & 13 y/o's in here. It's 16+ up in here kiddies.

What else would seem good and Piratey? I know the Starmie is an absolute sure, I want a Sharpedo somewhere. But maybe a Toxicroak? It's so strange, yet awesome.

And ladies, the man's muscles & Pikatat mean nothin' if he doesn't know how to wrestle properly *rimshot* haha

Last edited:
    Back