• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon trainers starting point

Status
Not open for further replies.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    Strega growled even louder and Angelus just tiltled her head back and bursted into laughter. "Fool! I was planning on stealing it from whatever sucker did the dirty work for me! And by the look of things you aon't gonna just handed it over so we'll have to force it from you! Apocalypse, get him!!" Angelus released an Absol and as it prepeared for battle the trainer just laughed in an evil way and Strega seemed to be doing the same.

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
    "Such a nice day, isn't it?" Mia looked down at her slowbro and smiled. Her slowbro let out a lazy sigh and dazily looked up at the sky. There were a no clouds just a light breeze carresing Mia's long purple hair. She looked ahead at the hot springs. There seemed to be three trainers there, two of them were having a battle. Mia decided to watch the battle from afar. She sat down not too far away, her slowbro sleeping right next to her.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    Lez dismounted his houndoom and commanded him to use flame thrower. Blazing flames feircly emerged from his mouth. Before the flames could even lick the Tyranitar it dodged it with an unexpected speed. He's strong... Lex pondered. He shifted to the side to spott this girl at about 13 with dark blue eyes. "Hey." He exclaimed panting.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Alana turned. "Hello." She spotted his Houndoom and smiled. "Nice Houndoom. It's well trained. I can tell by looking at it."

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    ((Too late to join?))

Name: Sam
    Height: 5'3"
    Eye Color: Blue
    Hair color: Purple, rather long, yet kept to a nice sheen.
    Skin Color: Fair, her cheeks usually have a tint of pink on them.
    Clothes: A miniskirt and a pink top
    Favorite types: Dragon and the Eevee morphs

Pokemon team

1: Flygon (Level 100. Her acrobat Pokemon)
    2: Espeon (Level 98)
    3: Umbreon (Level 98)
    4: Vaporeon (Level 99)
    5: Flareon (Level 96)
    6: Jolteon (Level 97)

Other info: She and her Flygon are known as the Daring Duo and preform stunts and shows for many who are willing to watch. At first, it was just a hobby, but soon it became just as important to her as training.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Not too far away, a girl riding a Flygon could be seen. She and the Pokemon were zig-zagging and loopedy-looping around. She was having fun, her purple hair flying in the wind, her cheeks rosy from flying. She was well-known in these parts for preforming acrobatic stunts. Sam landed by Mia, dismounting her Flygon.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    "thankyou!" Lex exclaimed. "Im sorry for such comment, but you are gorgeous." Lex said as a light rosy pink began to appear in his cheeks. "What brings you hear?" Lex asked, still with a light rosy blush.

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    I watched a few trainers talk. I was sitting on a large rock. Then I looked up at the sky. A girl on a Flygon was there. I just looked at the trainers again. I got up and walked to a a boy with a Houndoom. "Nice Houndoom. I have one too." I let out my Houndoom, Darkness. He growled at the other Houndoom. "He's a bit protective sometimes. Oh and I'm Emily." I extended my hand for a shake.

Chikorita576

Fire master Terra
    Years
    Terra walked up to the guy with the Houndoom "it's nice" she said walking past "oh and tell the guy who caught the Tyranatar that someone(not me btw) will be looking for him to get the Tyranatar back" she whispered her Umbreon shot the Houndoom a look like "she might need your trainers help" but then walked on along side Terra

Last edited:

Alana

Years
    Alana smiled. "I just came here to battle the gym leader, do a little training, and check out the hot springs. They're supposed to be really popular." She shrugged. Her Pidgey chirped from her shoulder and her Chikorita sat by her feet. Pidgey flew off and started playing with Chikorita. "So why are you here? Oh and I'm Alana." She added relizing she hadn't introduced herself.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    "Nice to meet you, I'm Lez. Well, I here to do the same as you."
    Lex responded with a slight smirk upon his face. "Yes, I'm also here to do some training and fight the leader." Lez explained. Umbreon, how was at his side began to purr.

Alana

Years
    Alana nodded and looked at the Umbreon. "Nice Umbreon." She said grabbing Pidgey who was chirping loudly almost daring Chikorita to catch her. "Your making a scene calm down a bit ok?" Pidgey chirped more quietly and nodded so Alana let go of her. "Well I'm about to check out the gym. See ya later." She raised a hand and walked off.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    Before she could continue in her path, Lez yelled from the distance. "Can i come along?" Lex ran up to her to catch up. "Can I?" He spoke to her calmly. He waited for her response.

Alana

Years
    Alana turned and shrugged. "If you want to." She clicked on her Pokegears map and located the gym. "It's not far. We should be there in five minutes or so."

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
    A gust of wind swept her hair and Mia turned to see who the new comer was. A girl had just landed and was dismounting her Flygon. Her hair color matched Mia's purple. "Hello, my names Mia. I saw you and your Flygon performing in the air. I thought that was truely amazing."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back