• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon trainers starting point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OOC: SG read the rules before you start please. What your doing is spam and can cause you to be banned. If you have any questions PM me and I'll be glad to help.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    Lez giggled at Alana's remark. "I get it, she is hot as in fire!" Lez sarcasticly spoke laughing. "Well, I have Umbreon, Houndoom, Sharpeado, Sneasel, Tyranitar, Vileplume." Lez replied to her question. Before Lez could say anything, Flannery, amazingly beautiful, appeared for behind them. Lez immediately began to blush in a crimson red.

Alana

Years
    Alana grinned. She wasn't sure wether to scowl or laugh. "Be careful or you'll catch on fire." She whispered so that only he could hear still grinning now with an evil glint in her eye.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    "Hi-hh..i!" Lez studdered nervously. Her hair was a vibrant red,and she had long squinted eyes, those of an Asian. She was thin and simply elegant. Lez began drizzling saliva, literally. He did'nt want to look fooloish, so he quickly extended his arm. "He-l-lo! L-...ez" He stammered. He was shaking with anxiety.

Alana

Years
    Alana shook her wet hair out of her hair. She laughed and siad, "Yeah and stop drooling. You're making a fool of yourself." She grinned and got up. "Flannery how bout a battle. I think he needs some time to uh cool off before he battles." She and Flannery shook hands then walked onto the battle field.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    OOC: Yaaaa!!!! Battle scene!!!! I've never scene one from Alana!!!!!!it better be good! ^ ^lol

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 12, 2005
    name cody
    age 10
    height 4'7
    eye color blue
    hair color brown
    skin color white
    clothes gray shady[eminem] shirt and D-12 jeans
    Favorite types water dark and fire
    pokemon team
    lugia
    celibi
    latias
    latios
    jirachi
    kyogre

Alana

Years
    OOC: Really?

Alana grinned and pulled out a Pokeball with a gold marker in the shape of a Fearow on it. "Go Fearow!" She called as she tossed the Pokeball into the air. A large brown bird appeared. Fearow cawed and stretched his wings waiting.

"Go Slugma!" Said Flannery tossing her Pokeball. The fire slug appeared and stared at Fearow with confedence. "I'll let you move first."

"Alright then. Fearow Wing Attack!" Fearow cawed again and flew into the air. He spread his wings wide and soared at Slugma who couldn't move fast enough. The attack was a direct hit but Slugma got up again and shot a Flamethrower at Fearow who only just dodged.

"Good now use Over Heat!" Commanded Flannery.

Over Heat now? Thought Alana. But there wasn't time to doddle. Slugma had unleashed a very powerful blast from its mouth that was hurtling right at Feaorw. "Fearow dodge and counter with Hyper Beam." Fearow dodged most of the attack but was still hist by some of it. He did a spin in mid air then leveled out and headed straight for Slugma. Before Slugma or Flannery could think Fearow was in front of Slugma. He opened his mouth and made a close range direst hit with Hyper Beam. Slugma fainted.

Flannery recalled it and said. "Nice one but you won't beat my next Pokemon. Go Torcoal!" The fire turtle used smoke screen the moment it appeared but Fearow blew it away with gust.

Alana

Years
    OOC: Yep just don't drool on her.

"Fearow use Twister to blow that over grown turtle away!" Fearow nodded and flapped it's large wings. A tornado was sent right at Torkal. Torkal however disappeared into its shell so even being slammed against the wall did little damage.

"Nice try but nothing can get through Torkal's shell. Torkal Flamethrower!" Torkal reappeared and sent a jet of flames at Fearow.

"Fearow Double Agility!" Fearow all but vanished. Before Torkal could even finish its attack Fearow was right in its face. He unleashed another powerful Hyper Beam which scored another knock out.

"It's not smart to use the same trick twice." Said Flannery as she recalled Torkal.

"Well it worked right?" Alana replied grinning. Fearow gave a birdish grin too. "Two down one to go. You wanna keep going Fearow?" Fearow stretched his wings and nodded energetically. "Alright then we're ready."

Flannery nodded and tossed her last Pokeball. "Go Macargo!" The eveolved form of Slugma appeared. "Ready? Now lets start the last round."

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    ooc:Super Latios you can't have all legendaries. It's unfair.

IC:I walked out of the pokemon center and watched Alana's battle. She was on Flannery's last pokemon. I let out Hydro and Rage and complimented them on thier battle. Then I took to watching again. Aparently one of Flannery's Slugmas evolved.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    OOC: Even though you have'nt finnished Alana, I'm going to start.

IC: Lez took paceful steps towards the battle feild. He was overflowing with confidence that he was going to defeat her. "You Go first!" Lez hollered across the vast stadium. Without any gesture, Flannerey reached for her pokeball and released a slug like pokemon, Lez to reached for his belt and released Sharpeado. He emerged from the pokeball with a vicious look that would easily intimidate anyone.

Lez could tell Flannerey was the staight up type of person, because with no hesitation, she commanded her Slugma.

"Slugma! rockthrow!" she commanded it in a raspy voice. The Slugma moved in to center stange and every thing, all of sudden was engolfed in focus. The Gym began to tremble, and rocks began to roll towards Sharpeado. Before Lez could command, Sharpeado was bombarded by the enormous rocks.

He got up, with a little of fatigue. "Bite Now!" Lez lamented. Sharpeado rapidly hovered over to Slugma, expanding it's mouth. Without any command, Slugma perried the attack. Sharpeado still followed as if it was a game. Slugma lost a little equilibreum and was chew up by Sharpeado's razor sharp fangs.

Sharpeado backed of to see if he was over. Slugma began to subside, and microscopic white glitters emergimg from it. "Yes, We did it Sharpeado!" He screech happily. "2 more to go!" he yelled a little bit teasingly. Lez pulled out his pokeball and returned Sharpeado who was now panting with exhaust.

Flannery seemed a little infuriated as she released her following pokemon.

Last edited:

Alana

Years
    OOC: :P Ok I'll round off my battle quicky and pretended I had already ended. Nice battle by the way.

"Fearow Peck!"

"Macargo Over Heat!" The two Pokemon used their attacks. Fearow dodged Over Heat mostly and slammed into Macargo who was pushed backwards. "Macargo now Ember!" Macargo shook white hot embers from its body that coverd Fearow from head to tail feathers. He chirped and spun in the air trying to get them off but couldn't.

"Fearwo return!" Called Alana holding up the Pokeball. "You did great but Stantler can finish it from here." She said gently. She pullled out another Pokeball. "Alright you're up Stantler!" Her Stantler appeared in a flash of red light and pawed the ground shaking its head. "Stantler Horn Attack!" Stantler reared then charged at Macargo.

"Macargo Over Heat!" Macargo lifted its head then shot a powerful blast at Stantler.

"Stantler Psychic Charge!"

"Psychic Charge?" Said Flannery. Stantler lowered it's head and started powering up a Psychic attack but just before it unleashed the attack it used agaility to get right up in Macargo's face. The two Pokemon unleashed their attacks at the same time. A huge cloud of smoke ungufed them. When it cleared Macargo was out cold. Flannery smiled as she recalled her Pokemon and watched as Alana met Stantler halfway across the stadium.

"Great job Stantler I knew you could win." She said happily.

"Here." Said Flannery holding out the Heat Badge. "You earned it great match."

"Thanks." She said taking it. "But it wasn't me. Thank Fearow and Stantler." They shok hands and Alana and Stantler walked back to the bench. Alana sat down next to Chikorita and Pidgey and Stantler laid down next to the bench. They all watched as Lez's battle began.

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    I sat near Alana. "Nice battle." I said. "I looked at her Stantler. "Um how did you teach it Phychic Charge? I've never even heard of it." But before she could answer Lez's battle was starting. I didn't want to miss it but at the same time I wanted to be going somewhere. Somewhere.

Alana

Years
    Alana kept her eyes on the battle as she replied, "Well there's a good reason you've never heard of it. I invented. It was kind of an acadent yet on purpose. I needed a strong attack that I could use close range. So I thought of Psychic but it didn't work. Our oppenent always had a counter attack ready before Stantler got close enough. So I thought about how to make it faster. Just mix Psychic and Agility. That would work. And it did. Since the attack didn't have a name I called it Psychic Charge. I thought it sounded cool plus it confuses your opponents."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back