• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Transformation OOC- (PG-15)

cobraman228

My friends are my power.
Years
  • ok thats crap...

i'll remove it, sorry. I see it say open near "Plot" on first post. I missed the big thing on top saying Closed...

Aw well, thats okay :P

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • Alright guys!
    I'll be having the first post up sometime later today!
    Working on it as I type this.
    I Posted!

Last edited:

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    Lol, "'THE BACON'S GONNA BURN!!'" that was awsome.
    I'm gonna start writing so, yeah.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Wooo my first post is up!!! I can't wait to get into this! Ha I have a good idea lined up for my character!

Valid

Just Back Away Slowly...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2010
    Gah, can't believe I missed this! Was in on the last one, kinda left PokéCommunity when it petered off, came back, signed up again, and found this, only to just miss it! Ah, well. Guess I'll just be a watcher this time around. Good look with the RP, guys (third time's the charm!). Let me know if a spot does open up, though. I've got an SU all filled out just in case.

Last edited:

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • "THE BACON'S GONNA BURN!!" A voice shouted.

Not the answer he had hoped.

I literally laughed out loud xD

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • Just to let you know in advance - on the 31st (this Monday), I won't be allowed on the internet due to studying. Chances are Sunday (tomorrow) will be no different. So yeah you'll have some peace from me for a while ^^'

ShadowYashi

Years
  • I'm posting up the next post guys!
    It won't affect you much Strikit, its pretty short, so you don't have to rush to finish your post if you're not done yet :3

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • Hey guys. Currently stuck at a soccer tournament right now :/ so i'm on my iTouch and will be on spuratically (is that how you spell it?). But Yashi is still here and will be posting and running things until I get back (Monday)! So feel free to refer any questions or anything to her! :3

ShadowYashi

Years
  • XD You had a tourney the last time we started this up and I once again had to hold down the fort.
    Its spelled Sporadically, but you get points for trying and an A for effort ;3

Back