• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Transformation OOC- (PG-15)

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Hey i'll have a post up later today, I have to work then i'm going to a few cookouts but it will be up don't worry!

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • ITouch post! *strikes heroic pose*
    anyways, I'll be back from my torny today (although, around 10pm (ec time)) so everything will be good x3

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • Back :D Still kinda busy but not too bad. Think I'll post...

Years
  • I feel bad for making relatively short posts, but that's just how I work. The last post I made was, in my opinion, too short, but I feel like there was no way to elongate it. Oh well.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Grishnax, I really freaking love your signature and how it's always a different fusion.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • @Beo - Hate to be a pain, but could you change the text colour of your posts? I can't see it at all with the skin I use ^^''

Years
  • Grishnax, I really freaking love your signature and how it's always a different fusion.
    Yeah, it's pretty cool. The fusions are all by me, too. I could send you a PM telling you the site that I go to that lets me do that, because I don't feel like advertising it here. The only problem with it is you have to register an account, but I think that there's another way to do it. Try googling it, and you might find the direct code. That's assuming you want it...

Anyways, my post is up.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • You're good, then. I do some fusions, I think my favorite is Latios/Rayquaza.

I decided that Sandshrew definitely must have the thing mice do where they suddenly begin to clean their face. It seems almost like a tic, and it would be perfect for Kassie too since she's so clean. I'll probably have her learn to control it over time.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • I just got the time to do this, but...

"Back with the Pack" Completed!

Beo grew to level 6!
    Keaton grew to level 6!
    Keaton learned Ember!

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • Alright!

For completing "I'll bee back"...
    Jake grew to level 6!
    Kassie grew to level 6!
    Gwen grew to level 6!

For completing "CharMing Opponents"
    Chris grew to level 6!
    Barry grew to level 6!
    Brooklyn grew to level 6!
    Brooklyn learned "Bite"!

Also, a reminder. Once you reach level 7, you will be able to learn one Egg/TM/HM/Tutor move (your species must be able to learn it) of your choice. Once you reach it, PM me your desired move and I will post it in this thread. For any questions about this, ask in this thread please :3

Back